🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'Incredible' News as Banking Giant HSBC Ditches New Coal, Tar Sands, and Offshore Arctic Drilling Pr

It's a UK bank.
And it's the biggest in Europe.

What point are you trying to make?
HSBC is not a European bank.

It's a UK bank.

They started to shift out of Hong Kong when it was apparent the handover to China would happen.

There are no lofty goals, they don't give a fruit fly's fuck about the planet or nature.

Well I hope that's not true; it's not for me
Also the only thing liberal green planet types hate more than fossil fuels is nuclear.

Only the stupid ones. Nuclear fusion would/will be a boon for all of humanity. If fossil fuel use is going to go down a meaningful amount in the next 100 years nuclear technology will have to play a large role in that.

That's the problem.

THEY'RE ALL STUPID.

I've met brilliant liberals, conservatives, anarchists and even fascists. I find that the most frustrating part of politics is being unable to talk sense into otherwise intelligent people.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. You do seem to genuinely care about the environment. I do too. I hunt, fish and grow food. I live in the environment, not in some suburban apartment where a squirell that eats out of the bird feeder is "wildlife".

I don't think you're stupid either. You would know if I did. I don't generally give any credit to people who believe in collectivist government as being even slightly cognizant. It's regressive and oppresive, it fails more often than not.

You don't seem to take a hardline on anything. That's probably the smartest way to go. I don't claim to be smart, but I know I'm a fucking Rhodes Scholar compared to everyone of the moonbats who post here.

Europe's biggest bank?

HSBC stands for Hong Kong and Shangai Bank.

It's a UK bank.

It's a UK bank.

They started to shift out of Hong Kong when it was apparent the handover to China would happen.

Isn't it still the central bank of HK? When I was there not long ago it's symbol was on all the cash.

It's a UK bank.

Doesn’t the link you just posted say...

25 March 1991; 27 years ago[1][3] in London (as HSBC Holdings plc, as parent holding company to the entity in Hong Kong now as a subsidiary)

Isn’t London part of Europe?

Europe's biggest bank?

HSBC stands for Hong Kong and Shangai Bank.

It's a UK bank.

Doesn’t the link you just posted say...

25 March 1991; 27 years ago[1][3] in London (as HSBC Holdings plc, as parent holding company to the entity in Hong Kong now as a subsidiary)

Isn’t London part of Europe?

Depends who you ask. All the limies I know want nothing to do with the euroweenies, and claim London is a displaced city of Turkey.

It's a UK bank.

It's a UK bank.

Isn't it still the central bank of HK? When I was there not long ago it's symbol was on all the cash.

The Hong Kong Monetary Authority is a government controlled financial institution, which acts as the Central Bank of Hong Kong. It came in to being after a merger between the "Office of the Exchange Fund" and the "Office of the Commissioner of Banking". The currency is the Hong Kong Dollar or HKD in its shortened form.

The Hong Kong Dollar is the only legal tender that can be issued in the country and comes in the form of $10, $20, $50, $100, $500, $1,000 bank notes and 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2, $5, $10 coins. The dollar is subdivided into 100 cents and 1000 mils. The issuing of bank notes and coins is not the responsibility of the HKMA and is delegated to either the Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation or the Standard Chartered Bank and the Bank of China.

Honk Kong Monetary Authority

That's because China has to import fossil fuels. We have abundant fossil fuels, that's why our economy is bad ass and we are a wealthy nation :muahaha: Also the only thing liberal green planet types hate more than fossil fuels is nuclear.

They hate EVERYTHING we do. Even if solar or whatever bullshit green energy industry actually gets established and becomes profitable, you can bet green commies will find a way to hate it.

The objective is to thwart prosperity.

There are no lofty goals, they don't give a fruit fly's fuck about the planet or nature. They're consumed with hate and envy. The foundation of regressive marxist philosophy.

/——/ The Greenies hate wind because it kills migrating birds. They hate hydro electric because fish can’t swim upstream and they hate solar because they have to cut down trees for the solar farms.