🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'Incredibly Counterproductive': Dem Sen Michael Bennet Lashes Out At Rick Scott Over Solar Energy, Even Attacks Biden for driving jobs out of business

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Sen. Michael Bennet (D) tries to claim that imposing tariffs on Chinese solar panels is somehow “surrendering” to them.

Genuine question: What is the record amount of threads you've ever created in one day?

Follow up: Are there multiple users for this account? (It'd explain not just the volume of threads, but the variability in personality.)

Enquiring minds wanna know!

• Banned
Genuine question: What is the record amount of threads you've ever created in one day?

Follow up: Are there multiple users for this account? (It'd explain not just the volume of threads, but the variability in personality.)

probably a big number! i don't count them, for the record

it's only me, 1 person, i'm a shy retiring guy in person if i don't already get along with someone, i swear!

• Banned

i've been cutting down on the number of threads lately, if you've noticed. not everything has to be a thread

besides, the internet will probably become unaffordable soon in lebanon, so you'll soon be without me anyway for a long time until the problem is fixed!

• Banned
Your life must be so exciting.

I mean, living in a new country depending on what day it is.
i've always said i live in lebanon

your life must be so exciting. hallucinating publicly about strangers on the internet

probably a big number! i don't count them, for the record

it's only me, 1 person, i'm a shy retiring guy in person if i don't already get along with someone, i swear!
I have wondered the same thing. Sometimes you seem to post as a lefty and sometimes you seem a far right trumper.

I was trying to figure out if it was two different posters and the spelling was just off by one letter and I had not noticed.

Anyhow, thanks for the answer.

Sen. Michael Bennet (D) tries to claim that imposing tariffs on Chinese solar panels is somehow “surrendering” to them.

They already have a 30% tarrif on them started by Rump and continued with Biden. The real amount that the Republicans are trying to force is 254%.

I have wondered the same thing. Sometimes you seem to post as a lefty and sometimes you seem a far right trumper.

I was trying to figure out if it was two different posters and the spelling was just off by one letter and I had not noticed.

Anyhow, thanks for the answer.
it's my right under the 1st amendment to change my views whenever i want, and there's nothing you can do about it

Maybe you did.

But that's not what Personality no. 23 said.
uh huh

i have the same personality. politics and life are a joke to me. i just do it for fun. maybe some day you'll figure it out. my favorite politicians are the ones i make fun of

They already have a 30% tarrif on them started by Rump and continued with Biden. The real amount that the Republicans are trying to force is 254%.
We need to ramp up production of all of these components of the green energy push as Joe promised to survive. China has gotten a lot of our technology one way or the other. Soon enough they will enter the automobile market. And the passenger jet market. Endless people with much lower wages and still called middle class as they had not much before.

We need to ramp up production of all of these components of the green energy push as Joe promised to survive. China has gotten a lot of our technology one way or the other. Soon enough they will enter the automobile market. And the passenger jet market. Endless people with much lower wages and still called middle class as they had not much before.

Yes we do. But we need to pass a decent addition to the infrastructure bill. BTW, if the US can operate just above 20% and compete then the 30% is more than enough. We need to not do any more of the tarrif and invest out tax dollars into US

it's my right under the 1st amendment to change my views whenever i want, and there's nothing you can do about it
Sure. I have no problem with it.

The odd inconsistency had just piqued my curiosity is all.

Please enjoy posting whichever views you want.

i notice people comment on the number of the threads i post, but they never debate me on the quality and merit of each individual thread

i think this speech by Sen Bennett is the best one a Dem gave this year. i think it was worth posting, and i challenge anyone to find something better!

i've been cutting down on the number of threads lately, if you've noticed. not everything has to be a thread

besides, the internet will probably become unaffordable soon in lebanon, so you'll soon be without me anyway for a long time until the problem is fixed!
Lebanon PA?

Forum List

Back