Indiana school on lock down

Status
Not open for further replies.

When will parents start suing schools for not keeping their children safe in an age where there it is open season on children?

Why not? It is the schools responsibility to keep our kids safe....and the GOP and the NRA.....
You ghouls keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports the FIX NICS act....the democrats oppose it.

The NRA trains local, state and federal law enforcement...the democrats constantly attack law enforcement and prevent them from arresting violent gun criminals.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports armed security and armed staff in the schools, the democrats oppose it.

The NRA teaches gun safety to millions of children...the democrats fight teaching gun safety to kids.

The NRA supports keeping violent gun offenders in prison, the democrats let violent gun offenders out of jail and pass laws letting them out early.

The NRA doesn't support the PROMISE PROGRAM, of obama, which allowed the shooter to get the gun...the democrats created and support the Promise program...which allowed the shooter to get his gun...

Since those are the facts, the truth and the reality.....

Of the two groups...the democrats are the ones supporting violent murder, not the NRA...

The act was signed into law....slow one..

Fix NICS Act of 2017 - Wikipedia

Everyone knows who is holding up reasonabuld never will satyle gun restrictions. You onot need to look who is receiving the checks from the NRA.

The tide is turning. School kids are tired of being preyed on while Congress sits on their hands and offers Thoughts and Prayers.....
How come you filthy lying ghouls never will say what these so called reasonable restrictions are?

You never allow the debate to even come forth...the NRA is up your Ass.....

When will parents start suing schools for not keeping their children safe in an age where there it is open season on children?

Why not? It is the schools responsibility to keep our kids safe....and the GOP and the NRA.....
You ghouls keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports the FIX NICS act....the democrats oppose it.

The NRA trains local, state and federal law enforcement...the democrats constantly attack law enforcement and prevent them from arresting violent gun criminals.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports armed security and armed staff in the schools, the democrats oppose it.

The NRA teaches gun safety to millions of children...the democrats fight teaching gun safety to kids.

The NRA supports keeping violent gun offenders in prison, the democrats let violent gun offenders out of jail and pass laws letting them out early.

The NRA doesn't support the PROMISE PROGRAM, of obama, which allowed the shooter to get the gun...the democrats created and support the Promise program...which allowed the shooter to get his gun...

Since those are the facts, the truth and the reality.....

Of the two groups...the democrats are the ones supporting violent murder, not the NRA...

The act was signed into law....slow one..

Fix NICS Act of 2017 - Wikipedia

Everyone knows who is holding up reasonabuld never will satyle gun restrictions. You onot need to look who is receiving the checks from the NRA.

The tide is turning. School kids are tired of being preyed on while Congress sits on their hands and offers Thoughts and Prayers.....
How come you filthy lying ghouls never will say what these so called reasonable restrictions are?

You never allow the debate to even come forth...the NRA is up your Ass.....
Cmon troll, what are these reasonable restrictions you keep spewing about bull never quote?

"Severely regulating"? Give specifics.
No carry. Those firearms must be locked securely when not in use. Handgun owners must belong to a club. Handgun and assault style rifle owners must satisfy additional licence requirements. Others...

Last edited:
I'm glad I went to school overseas. Poor Americans kids growing up in a war zone climat.
Kids should feel safe and dont feel the need to protest for their safety. Some are just like the Taliban dont want to evolve.

Parents should boycott public schools until proper security measures are in place at every school that will prevent a shooter from gaining access.
Most of the world dont need security at childrens schools. Simply they have no gun problem. I grow up in one we had no guns it resulted in 0 shooting and 0 mass shooting.

Then why did you leave?

Anyway, no worries, it's all better now...

Karen and I are praying for the victims of the terrible shooting in Indiana. To everyone in the Noblesville community – you are on our hearts and in our prayers. Thanks for the swift response by Hoosier law enforcement and first responders.

— Vice President Mike Pence (@VP) May 25, 2018

Karen and I are praying for the victims of the terrible shooting in Indiana. To everyone in the Noblesville community – you are on our hearts and in our prayers. Thanks for the swift response by Hoosier law enforcement and first responders.

Nice guy. You of course were hoping for dead kids

No carry. Those firearms must be locked securely when not in use. Handgun owners must belong to a club. Handgun and assault style rifle owners must satisfy additional licence requirements. Others...

Semi Automatic including assault style weapons need to be secured with trigger locks.

Aaaahhhh.....the "Thoughts and Prayers" comment has been deliberately left out....instead..."in our hearts and in our prayers."

I see, you want them to be able to carry out the massacre first. Like I said, you don't want it stopped.

The sad fact is that if school shootings ended tomorrow, the Left would have NO ARGUMENT for gun-confiscation at all! And I still haven't seen not ONE school announcing new, serious measures to protect kids. (I find it hard to believe that detecting and stopping a 16 year old with a gun or a whole bunch of them is that hard? And what about Cruz--- he practically had a whole rap sheet announcing: CRAZY KID COMIN' FOR YA!). And still: Public Schools are WIDE OPEN with a sign that says: Helpless Defenseless people inside. Please kill here.
I've been wondering--why is everyone forgetting about Las Vegas, Fort Lauderdale airport, Pulse, San Bernadino, all the others? Are we so dumbed down these days that we've forgotten that until this year, school mass shootings were rare? Yet we've had spectacular mass shootings over and over by men with guns who have mown down people going about their business in public places all over this country.
If school shootings stopped entirely it would be AWESOME, but it certainly doesn't solve the gun problem.

Yep....we have simply hit an aberration. And the media isn't helping....and all the attention given to the Parkland shooting victims...did not help keep these copy cats under wraps......by giving them the spotlight, you also gave a spotlight to the shooter......

The gun problem isn't mass public shooters...lawn mowers kill more people each year than mass shooters do...the real gun problem is in democrat controlled voting districts because they will not lock up violent gun criminals...

Seig Hiel! Come get them!

Adolph....no one is taking your guns. No one cares what you do with the barrels when u are horny.

If these regulations save one kids life....they are worth considering. Go salute your orange king....

Adolph....no one is taking your guns. No one cares what you do with the barrels when u are horny.

If these regulations save one kids life....they are worth considering. Go salute your orange king....
sO YOU GOT NOTHING AS USUAL TROLL.

I'm glad I went to school overseas. Poor Americans kids growing up in a war zone climat.
Kids should feel safe and dont feel the need to protest for their safety. Some are just like the Taliban dont want to evolve.

Parents should boycott public schools until proper security measures are in place at every school that will prevent a shooter from gaining access.
Most of the world dont need security at childrens schools. Simply they have no gun problem. I grow up in one we had no guns it resulted in 0 shooting and 0 mass shooting.

Then why did you leave?
I came here to study the effect of gun violence on human behavior. I see it has a lot of negative effect, especially on children these days.

sO YOU GOT NOTHING AS USUAL TROLL.

Several people have posted several ideas to prevent abuse of fire arms. It is not my problem you can't read....so IGNORE

You of course were hoping for dead kids
Nah, I don't need those as the price of my ownership of long guns. That's your need to allow easy access to handguns and military style assault rifles.

Of course, I am nearly the only one that wants the kids stopped prior to picking up a gun, hammer, ice pick or whatever a killer on antidepressants might use

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back