Indiana school on lock down

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad I went to school overseas. Poor Americans kids growing up in a war zone climat.
Kids should feel safe and dont feel the need to protest for their safety. Some are just like the Taliban dont want to evolve.
We dont want to evolve into slaves.
You already are.

1 no democracy (lobbies and interest groups, electoral college)
2 no universal health care.
3 lowest life expectancy compared to other G8 nations.
4 poor life standards for most.
5 the least safe country in its category
6 most obese western nation
7 but yet the biggest spending on useless arms.
Enjoy.

Leave

We are fine without bitchers and complainers.

Really, you won’t be missed

I'm glad I went to school overseas. Poor Americans kids growing up in a war zone climat.
Kids should feel safe and dont feel the need to protest for their safety. Some are just like the Taliban dont want to evolve.
You already are.

Enjoy.

Leave

How odd to hear you say that when all we get from trumpanzees is complaining about how everyone is out to get them and their orange cheeto.

You already are.

Enjoy.

Leave

How odd to hear you say that when all we get from trumpanzees is complaining about how everyone is out to get them and their orange cheeto.
Yet that is what is happening.

Parents should boycott public schools until proper security measures are in place at every school that will prevent a shooter from gaining access.

When will parents start suing schools for not keeping their children safe in an age where there it is open season on children?

Why not? It is the schools responsibility to keep our kids safe....and the GOP and the NRA.....
You ghouls keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports the FIX NICS act....the democrats oppose it.

The NRA trains local, state and federal law enforcement...the democrats constantly attack law enforcement and prevent them from arresting violent gun criminals.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports armed security and armed staff in the schools, the democrats oppose it.

The NRA teaches gun safety to millions of children...the democrats fight teaching gun safety to kids.

The NRA supports keeping violent gun offenders in prison, the democrats let violent gun offenders out of jail and pass laws letting them out early.

The NRA doesn't support the PROMISE PROGRAM, of obama, which allowed the shooter to get the gun...the democrats created and support the Promise program...which allowed the shooter to get his gun...

Since those are the facts, the truth and the reality.....

Of the two groups...the democrats are the ones supporting violent murder, not the NRA...

Oh heavens no! I think weekly school shooting build character....don't you.

I mean...if u have kids or grandkids in school....doesn't it appeal to your gambling urges to wonder if they will be coming home alive each day? It is sort of like playing the lottery....I would think.

Why stop the never ending cycle of gun violence with reasonable gun restrictions. The NRA would be sad if they stopped....
No reasonable gun restriction would prevent this. Not publicizing them would go a long way to prevent copy cat shootings which this is.

BTW... I'm sorry for you that dozens weren't killed this time. I know how you regressives live for deaths of the children so you can push your agenda.

Even repealing the 2nd amendment would not stop this, so give it up.

Was it a person of color...that did the shooting? Was it an undocumented? Was it a Muuussssllliiimmmm?

The person who is disappointed is trump. He is still waiting for a shooting by a dark skinned....undocumented.....Muslim. Just another white shooter....

Last edited:

When will parents start suing schools for not keeping their children safe in an age where there it is open season on children?
The very moment a scumbag like President Trump or Alex Jones suggests it, that's when.

And if they do...the school should recoup their money from Winchester, Remington, and Browning....

Parents should boycott public schools until proper security measures are in place at every school that will prevent a shooter from gaining access.
Most of the world dont need security at childrens schools. Simply they have no gun problem. I grow up in one we had no guns it resulted in 0 shooting and 0 mass shooting.

Most of the world dont need security at childrens schools. Simply they have no gun problem. I grow up in one we had no guns it resulted in 0 shooting and 0 mass shooting.

Sounds like you grew up where guns were banned.

Why not? It is the schools responsibility to keep our kids safe....and the GOP and the NRA.....
You ghouls keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports the FIX NICS act....the democrats oppose it.

The NRA trains local, state and federal law enforcement...the democrats constantly attack law enforcement and prevent them from arresting violent gun criminals.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports armed security and armed staff in the schools, the democrats oppose it.

The NRA teaches gun safety to millions of children...the democrats fight teaching gun safety to kids.

The NRA supports keeping violent gun offenders in prison, the democrats let violent gun offenders out of jail and pass laws letting them out early.

The NRA doesn't support the PROMISE PROGRAM, of obama, which allowed the shooter to get the gun...the democrats created and support the Promise program...which allowed the shooter to get his gun...

Of the two groups...the democrats are the ones supporting violent murder, not the NRA...

The act was signed into law....slow one..

Fix NICS Act of 2017 - Wikipedia

Everyone knows who is holding up reasonable gun restrictions. You onot need to look who is receiving the checks from the NRA.

The tide is turning. School kids are tired of being preyed on while Congress sits on their hands and offers Thoughts and Prayers.....

Sounds like you grew up where guns were banned.
Yes we grow up with 0 fear. We roamed around alone too.

The act was signed into law....slow one..

Fix NICS Act of 2017 - Wikipedia

Everyone knows who is holding up reasonabuld never will satyle gun restrictions. You onot need to look who is receiving the checks from the NRA.

The tide is turning. School kids are tired of being preyed on while Congress sits on their hands and offers Thoughts and Prayers.....
How come you filthy lying ghouls never will say what these so called reasonable restrictions are?

No reasonable gun restriction would prevent this.
Merely a thinly disguised way of saying you're happy other people's children pay the price for your easy access to handguns and assault style rifles.

Even repealing the 2nd amendment would not stop this, so give it up.
It would reduce it. That is not sufficient for you to give up your easy access to handguns and assault style rifles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back