Indiana State Rep John Jacob (R): "The body inside of the mom's body is not her body. Let me repeat that: not her body. Not her choice"

• Banned
Senate Bill 1, which restricts abortion access, passes 62 to 38. It now moves to the Indiana Senate for a final vote.

Senate Bill 1, which restricts abortion access, passes 62 to 38. It now moves to the Indiana Senate for a final vote.
Why would a Senate bill which has passed move to the Senate? Wouldn't it be moving to the House?

Here's a link for the bill: Senate Bill 1 - Abortion

It provides humane exceptions:

Abortion. Terminates the licensure of abortion clinics. Specifies that the abortion statutes do not apply to in vitro fertilization. Makes changes to when an abortion may be performed, including when: (1) the abortion is necessary to prevent any serious health risk of the pregnant woman or to save the pregnant woman's life; (2) the fetus is diagnosed with a lethal fetal anomaly; or (3) the pregnancy is a result of rape or incest. Specifies time frames and conditions that must be met in order for the abortion to be performed. Provides that the statute requiring consent of a parent or legal guardian for a minor's abortion does not apply to a minor who is pregnant as a result of rape or incest by a parent, legal guardian, or custodian of the unemancipated minor.

If John Boy's mommy didn't want him in her body she should have used personal responsibility.... judging the clown she should have

We're seeing a lot of editorials that the GOP anti-abortionists are wrecking a perfect opportunity to take over Congress by being so radical and misogynist. I don't know why you do all this woman-hating stuff like the guy in the OP. We DO vote, you know.

Sheeeeeesh. If we lose this midterms opportunity, I'll know who to blame.

We're seeing a lot of editorials that the GOP anti-abortionists are wrecking a perfect opportunity to take over Congress by being so radical and misogynist. I don't know why you do all this woman-hating stuff like the guy in the OP. We DO vote, you know.

Sheeeeeesh. If we lose this midterms opportunity, I'll know who to blame.
Kansas just taught the dickheads in the organization formerly known as the Republican Party not to be dickheads.

Ending Roe v. Wade was a wonderful thing. Being total dicks about it was an incredibly stupid strategy.

Looks like Indiana has learned that lesson.

Kansas just taught the dickheads in the organization formerly known as the Republican Party not to be dickheads.

Ending Roe v. Wade was a wonderful thing. Being total dicks about it was an incredibly stupid strategy.

Looks like Indiana has learned that lesson.

Indiana is on the cusp of banning abortion, they're down to include whether rape and incest should be included.

Forum List

Back