INDIANA’S NOW INFAMOUS ANTI-GAY PIZZA PLACE FORCED TO CLOSE IN UNDER ONE DAY

What I find amazing is there are so many fags out there. Wow!

And consequently, many parents who have cried at night and wonder how they failed their children so miserably

-Geaux
If my son or daughter was gay, it would not change my feelings about them a single fraction of a percent.

Parents who do are bad parents, as well as bad people.
04febf4d11f8dc74716d7de21dac7828cdf2e-wm.jpg

And consequently, many parents who have cried at night and wonder how they failed their children so miserably

-Geaux
If my son or daughter was gay, it would not change my feelings about them a single fraction of a percent.

Easy for you to say when I assume they're not queer

-Geaux
I have no idea.

My daughter is 3 and my son is due in a month.

It's not a hard thing for me to face, at all - sexuality. I'm not a bigot, it's literally meaningless to me. My brain is not poisoned to think different automates bad, there has to be merit to consider something different as "bad," and being bigoted toward gays is bad. It means you're not very advanced, intellectually, and you're prone to grasping mindless tradition without questioning its merit on a deep intellectual level.

It's shallow as fuck, and to me it automatically makes you a bad person.

Because ............who the hell has their wedding catered by a pizza joint? Morons.
No Millennials.

I just find it amazing that some dingaling would make a statement and then cry over a backlash for an event that they more than likely don't cater to anyways.

Oh, donations............well, it makes perfect sense now.

Not smart, they should have known they would be physically threatened.

-Geaux

-Geaux
I have no idea.

It's not a hard thing for me to face, at all - sexuality. I'm not a bigot, it's literally meaningless to me. My brain is not poisoned to think different automates bad, there has to be merit to consider something different as "bad," and being bigoted toward gays is bad. It means you're not very advanced, intellectually, and you're prone to grasping mindless tradition without questioning its merit on a deep intellectual level.

Using the word 'bigot' is inappropriate for those who oppose the gay lifestyle

-Geaux

Because ............who the hell has their wedding catered by a pizza joint? Morons.
No Millennials.

I just find it amazing that some dingaling would make a statement and then cry over a backlash for an event that they more than likely don't cater to anyways.

Not smart, they should have known they would be physically threatened.

They are so persecuted.

-Geaux

-Geaux
I have no idea.

Good grief.

-Geaux

No Millennials.

Forty grand in a few hours!

A few more hours and they might be able to clear their debts.

Don't be surprised if, within the next 48 hours, another dying restaurant does the same thing to collect cash.

Walkerton, Indiana had a dark storefront Wednesday night as Memories, the now infamous bigoted pizza parlor has decided to close its doors until “temperatures cool.”

After what they probably thought was a brilliant marketing ploy to get bigots across Indiana to start having their weddings catered with extra cheese and pepperoni, the owners had no choice but to shutter the business or continue to face an onslaught of social media backlash, extremely negative press and what they described as “threatening phone calls.”

Memories Indiana s Now Infamous Anti-Gay Pizza Place Forced To Close In Under One Day If You Only News
What a retard.

Nobody orders pizza for a wedding.

That place said they serve gays.....but they said they would refuse to cater a gay wedding, which is their right...since this country allows us to practice our beliefs without being attacked by government, and now by private individuals that want to carry out acts of domestic terrorism against them.

All of this mess is only going to cause a backlash against Democrats next year. People will remember the hate that Gays caused with this. What is really surprising is Gays aren't being attacked all over the country. I guess it will be just a matter of time as long as the Gay Nazis keep attacking anyone who doesn't agree with them or won't comment when asked.

No Millennials.

Excellent!

No Millennials.

Excellent!

Don't be surprised if, within the next 48 hours, another dying restaurant does the same thing to collect some cash.

Walkerton, Indiana had a dark storefront Wednesday night as Memories, the now infamous bigoted pizza parlor has decided to close its doors until “temperatures cool.”

After what they probably thought was a brilliant marketing ploy to get bigots across Indiana to start having their weddings catered with extra cheese and pepperoni, the owners had no choice but to shutter the business or continue to face an onslaught of social media backlash, extremely negative press and what they described as “threatening phone calls.”

Memories Indiana s Now Infamous Anti-Gay Pizza Place Forced To Close In Under One Day If You Only News
What a retard.

Nobody orders pizza for a wedding.

That place said they serve gays.....but they said they would refuse to cater a gay wedding, which is their right...since this country allows us to practice our beliefs without being attacked by government, and now by private individuals that want to carry out acts of domestic terrorism against them.

All of this mess is only going to cause a backlash against Democrats next year. People will remember the hate that Gays caused with this. What is really surprising is Gays aren't being attacked all over the country. I guess it will be just a matter of time as long as the Gay Nazis keep attacking anyone who doesn't agree with them or won't comment when asked.

Wonder if the upcoming race war now includes the queers. Wonder which side they'll take?

-Geaux

Well, you're the moron here because they were asked the hypothetical question by a reporter and made the mistake of answering it honestly.

This is further evidence the left rules by tyranny.

These pizza people deserve death for not catering a gay wedding, right libturds?

Well, you're the moron here because they were asked the hypothetical question by a reporter and made the mistake of answering it honestly.

This is further evidence the left rules by tyranny.

Ever the persecuted. Heaven forbid you ever become accountable for your actions. It's always someone's fault for being a douche.

Forum List

Back