INDIANA’S NOW INFAMOUS ANTI-GAY PIZZA PLACE FORCED TO CLOSE IN UNDER ONE DAY

I saw where some bull dyke teacher is about to lose her job for tweeting she was going to burn it down.

Is this really how the homosexuals want to be viewed? That's sickening

Coach Suspended After Threatening to Burn Down Christian-Owned Pizzeria

An obvious member of the 'Gay Gestapo'.
Otherwise known as "Gaystapo".

The Nazi "Gaystapo"?

images

The pizza place has never catered a wedding of any kind and never expected to cater a wedding. They should have stayed open, armed with every weapon they have and forced the gay mafia to commit whatever felony crosses their diseased minds.
Businesses have the right to defend themselves, like at home. The problem was they were flooded with pizza orders, the phone ringing non-stop and they had no idea which ones were real.

How many lefties agree with the teacher threatening to burn them out? Be honest? You all are no better than Nazis if you think so

No doubt about it - from Pence on, none of the anti-American bigots expected the reaction they got.

Now they're living with the consequences.

No doubt about it - from Pence on, none of the anti-American bigots expected the reaction they got.

Now they're living with the consequences.

If being against fascist tactics is anti-American, then book me Dano for being anti-American!

Look up the definition of "fascist".

Its the Westboro-type fundies who are fascists and true Americans are fighting back.

It all comes down to.........What were they thinking?
Exactly. Who the fuck orders pizza for a wedding?
Italians? What they were thinking is that they would answer the reporter's question, doing a drive by on them by asking them a hypothetical. The "reporter" probably knew they were Christian owned and wanted to fan the flames a bit. It's what they do.

Ridicule isn't working. Threats of violence are working. Ridicule is what should be used on gays.

I just picked up that the closing is temporary because of the asshole looney tunes on the lefts death threats.

Owners are in hiding. But on the bright side $33,000 was raised in 3 hours by supporters of Memories Pizza.

It all comes down to.........What were they thinking?
Exactly. Who the fuck orders pizza for a wedding?
Italians? What they were thinking is that they would answer the reporter's question, doing a drive by on them by asking them a hypothetical. The "reporter" probably knew they were Christian owned and wanted to fan the flames a bit. It's what they do.
Italians go all out for weddings, no pizza.

Ridicule isn't working. Threats of violence are working. Ridicule is what should be used on gays.

You have been trying that one for hundreds of years......I think they are used to it

It is the bigotted Pizza Shop owners who aren't used to it

Walkerton, Indiana had a dark storefront Wednesday night as Memories, the now infamous bigoted pizza parlor has decided to close its doors until “temperatures cool.”

After what they probably thought was a brilliant marketing ploy to get bigots across Indiana to start having their weddings catered with extra cheese and pepperoni, the owners had no choice but to shutter the business or continue to face an onslaught of social media backlash, extremely negative press and what they described as “threatening phone calls.”

Memories Indiana s Now Infamous Anti-Gay Pizza Place Forced To Close In Under One Day If You Only News

What do you mean by "a brilliant marketing ploy?" The way I heard the story was that a reporter came to them first and asked the question about would they cater a gay wedding? Am I wrong about that sequence?

Be that as it may --- if what the family of Memories Pizza stand for is what you call being a bigot --- then I am a bigot. If what they believe is what you call being a homophobe -- then I am a homophobe. As for you and yours, you need to find God, then maybe you will find truth.

Forum List

Back