Inequality graphics

There are always isolated people talking about such things.
Hah hah and the backtracking begins. Suddenly Mr. Facts is getting wishy-washy.

But no one was seriously using inequality as a class warfare issue to drum up anger.

Was President Bush an isolated person?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/01/31/AR2007013100879.html
NEW YORK, Jan. 31 -- President Bush acknowledged Wednesday that there is growing income inequality in the United States, addressing for the first time a subject that has long concerned Democrats and liberal economists. "The fact is that income inequality is real -- it's been rising for more than 25 years," Bush said in an address on Wall Street. "The reason is clear: We have an economy that increasingly rewards education and skills because of that education."

In some respects, Bush's remarks were an unremarkable statement of what many economists accept as common wisdom. But they appeared to represent the first time Bush has personally addressed an issue on which his administration has found itself under fierce attack from Democrats.

I'm not sure if it is possible for you to be easily be exposed as full of shit.

Oh, OK. So you admit I'm right
This being right thing, I don't think you get it....

We never heard about inequality under Bush because people were working and earning money. SO they didnt care what others did.

Bush Addresses Income Inequality :lol:
NEW YORK, Jan. 31 -- President Bush acknowledged Wednesday that there is growing income inequality in the United States, addressing for the first time a subject that has long concerned Democrats and liberal economists.

"The fact is that income inequality is real -- it's been rising for more than 25 years," Bush said in an address on Wall Street. "The reason is clear: We have an economy that increasingly rewards education and skills because of that education."

In some respects, Bush's remarks were an unremarkable statement of what many economists accept as common wisdom. But they appeared to represent the first time Bush has personally addressed an issue on which his administration has found itself under fierce attack from Democrats.

Oh yeah we never heard about inequality under Bush.... well except from Bush. Dumbass.

Oh, OK. So you admit I'm right
This being right thing, I don't think you get it....

We never heard about inequality under Bush because people were working and earning money. SO they didnt care what others did.

Bush Addresses Income Inequality :lol:
NEW YORK, Jan. 31 -- President Bush acknowledged Wednesday that there is growing income inequality in the United States, addressing for the first time a subject that has long concerned Democrats and liberal economists.

"The fact is that income inequality is real -- it's been rising for more than 25 years," Bush said in an address on Wall Street. "The reason is clear: We have an economy that increasingly rewards education and skills because of that education."

Oh yeah we never heard about inequality under Bush.... well except from Bush. Dumbass.

Yeah that point was already addressed. People dont care much about inequality when they are working and getting ahead because they see themselves doing better. Under Obama people are stagnant so they start looking around for someone to blame.
The point made here is that you are an ignorant fucktard and not worth responding to.

The point made here is that you are an ignorant fucktard and not worth responding to.
Good idea, flee from this thread instead of being made to look like more of a fool. How can people get so partisan that they are willing to blatantly lie to try to score points for their political team? Ask TheRabbi.

Let's review.

TheRabbi claims
We never heard about inequality under Bush because people were working and earning money.

And of course here is Bush himself addressing income inequality in 2007:

Bush Addresses Income Inequality
"NEW YORK, Jan. 31 -- President Bush acknowledged Wednesday that there is growing income inequality in the United States, addressing for the first time a subject that has long concerned Democrats and liberal economists. "The fact is that income inequality is real -- it's been rising for more than 25 years," Bush said in an address on Wall Street. "The reason is clear: We have an economy that increasingly rewards education and skills because of that education." In some respects, Bush's remarks were an unremarkable statement of what many economists accept as common wisdom. But they appeared to represent the first time Bush has personally addressed an issue on which his administration has found itself under fierce attack from Democrats."

TheRabbi = Lying dumbass, busted.

Good idea, flee from this thread instead of being made to look like more of a fool. How can people get so partisan that they are willing to blatantly lie to try to score points for their political team? Ask TheRabbi.

Let's review.

TheRabbi claims
We never heard about inequality under Bush because people were working and earning money.

"NEW YORK, Jan. 31 -- President Bush acknowledged Wednesday that there is growing income inequality in the United States, addressing for the first time a subject that has long concerned Democrats and liberal economists. "The fact is that income inequality is real -- it's been rising for more than 25 years," Bush said in an address on Wall Street. "The reason is clear: We have an economy that increasingly rewards education and skills because of that education." In some respects, Bush's remarks were an unremarkable statement of what many economists accept as common wisdom. But they appeared to represent the first time Bush has personally addressed an issue on which his administration has found itself under fierce attack from Democrats."

You want the rest of my sandwich? I'm not going to finish it.

INEQUALITY IS WORSE UNDER PROGRESSIVES
no wonder they run ariound cyring like the baby bitches they are that people they are supposedly smarter than; a smaller number of people no less; were able to "obstruct" the larger number of supposedly superior Progressives who are actually IN CHARGE

libs are crybabies and losers who lie to themselves

Let's review.

TheRabbi claims

gotta love it when a left-wing nutjob comes with the "look; Bush said it so it must be true!" thingy

what an idiot

Yeah I know, I failed to refute your "fact" that we never heard about inequality when Bush was president.

I might have trouble disproving you have a pet unicorn too.

you would have trouble showing me postive "change" too. unless you call record welfare and food stamps "forward progress"

bottom line; inequality is worse under Progressives

will so-called Progressive people sit around and whine Republicans never cared about it till now?
or just expect people to thank the Left for being nice enough to offer lots of welfare to the poor people their failed policies are CREATING?

Yeah I know, I failed to refute your "fact" that we never heard about inequality when Bush was president.

I might have trouble disproving you have a pet unicorn too.

you would have trouble showing me postive "change" too. unless you call record welfare and food stamps "forward progress"

will so-called Progressive people sit around and whine Republicans never cared about it till now?
or just expect people to thank the Left for being nice enough to offer lots of welfare to the poor people their failed policies are CREATING?

Dems want equality: they want everyone poor and miserable. They dont care if the poor become poorer as long as the rich become less rich.
Dems are scum.

I've made no claim to whether inequality is more or less under any ideology, nor under the leadership of either party of president.

I do however reject the asinine notion that nobody talked about inequality until 2009.

You want the rest of my sandwich? I'm not going to finish it.
I could see that, you already ate so much crow and humble pie you probably couldn't manage another bite.

Dems are scum.
And this is why you were tooled so badly in this thread, you make arguments based on irrationally rabid partisanship instead of common sense.

If you think I was "tooled" then you really have your head up your ass.
Inequality wasn't an issue prior to Obama.

and this is why you keep getting tooled, saying shit that is obviously wrong and easily proven false.

and this is why you keep getting tooled, saying shit that is obviously wrong and easily proven false.

Yeah a speech here or there or an article somewhere isn't really proof.
A Google search for "income inequality 2005" yields 6.27M hits. A search for "income inequality 2013" yields 53.3m hits, almost 10 times the number. QED, you've lost this argument.

Yeah a speech here or there or an article somewhere isn't really proof.
As a matter of fact, it is. When you say nobody was talking about income inequality and it is demonstrated the president and congress were talking about it

A Google search for "income inequality 2005" yields 6.27M hits. A search for "income inequality 2013" yields 53.3m hits, almost 10 times the number. QED, you've lost this argument.
Lol now there is quantitative analysis in its highest form. :lol:

Let me guess, you are a day laborer?

and yes this is the first time I've seen someone trying to prove something wasn't talked about in 2005 by saying they found 6 million references to it

You are a total fool, and have proven it numerous times.
Says the guy who believes finding over 6 million references to an issue he says nobody talked about (besides the president and congress) is how to prove a point.

ncOWk4g.gif

Here, this might come in handy for you:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc4H6goKFB0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc4H6goKFB0[/ame]

Forum List

Back