Infamous Biden Remarks

"Hunter Biden is the smartest man I know" Joe Biden .....think about this statement. Joe has been coercing with the most brilliant people on earth for over 50 years. And yet, the "smartest man he knows" left a laptop with incriminating evidence at a repair shop.

"I learned about roaches" Joe Biden. This was said in his famous "hairy legs speech". Most Americans don't know this, but the term "roach" is an extremely derogatory term for brown colored children. (Look it up). "I learned about roaches" is probably the most racist sentence that I have ever heard from a politician in my life.

1665881114542.png

WTF did he say?????

Who the hell knows? :rolleyes:

Asmootifawoot?

Jill, your wife is a bigfoot. What the fuck is "asmootifawaoot" supposed to mean? :dunno:

Last edited:
This thread has vast promise. So many cringe worthy quotes from Joe Biden amassed in one thread, should be a powerful tool for forcing democratic voters to re-think their positions. To all voters that still think Biden was the best choice....this thread is for you.

This thread has vast promise. So many cringe worthy quotes from Joe Biden amassed in one thread, should be a powerful tool for forcing democratic voters to re-think their positions. To all voters that still think Biden was the best choice....this thread is for you.

We can all agree that Biden has said some seriously messed up stuff over the years, and in front of the cameras. What I want the American people to understand is that Joe Biden is truly a creepy person. A person that has a dysfunctional family, totally shady income, on public record as being a racist (Byrd memorial), the epitome of a shitty father, a plagiarist, and finally ...the perfect "figure" or "puppet" to hide the sabotage we are experiencing, masquerading as Joe's incompetence. .... IMHO, Those Americans that can not see this as truthful are willfully ignorant.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back