Instagram fact checks meme saying Hillary killed Jeffery Epstein

It takes a mental midget not to understand that Trump has Barr under his thumb...Barr goes to the Federal Prison...declares it was a suicide and then magically after he leaves the tapes seem to have left with him.

Epstein had dirt on Clinton...AND Trump, if we're going to objectively look at the conspiracy...because it wasn't Clinton's Attorney General and FBI that went to the Prison to do the investigation which declared it a suicide. It was Trump's.

It takes a mental midget not to understand that Trump has Barr under his thumb...Barr goes to the Federal Prison...declares it was a suicide and then magically after he leaves the tapes seem to have left with him.

Epstein had dirt on Clinton...AND Trump, if we're going to objectively look at the conspiracy...because it wasn't Clinton's Attorney General and FBI that went to the Prison to do the investigation which declared it a suicide. It was Trump's.

I would be very surprised if President Trump puts much faith in the FBI at this point! I wouldn't ! I'm surprised they didn't discover a suicide note hidden in his "kiester" saying Trump was colluded with the Russians and was planning to Extort the Ukraine.:777::anj_stfu:

I would be very surprised if President Trump puts much faith in the FBI at this point! I wouldn't ! I'm surprised they didn't discover a suicide note hidden in his "kiester" saying Trump was colluded with the Russians and was planning to Extort the Ukraine.:777::anj_stfu:
Barr went personally.

Obama had the entire FBI, CIA, NSA,NSC,DMV, FISA judges under his thumb and Donald J Trump was still elected President
He has to be the smartest, MF'r in the World. Or Obama had the Stupidest, most inept arrogant Partisan hacks he could find to do his dirty work. It appears to me both are true!

Obama had the entire FBI, CIA, NSA,NSC,DMV, FISA judges under his thumb and Donald J Trump was still elected President
He has to be the smartest, MF'r in the World. Or Obama had the Stupidest, most inept arrogant Partisan hacks he could find to do his dirty work. It appears to me both are true!
That's a non-sequitur.

We are talking about how Barr was sent to personally investigate the Epstein death, and he ruled it a suicide.

So if there's a cover-up going on...then Barr is complicit and guess who Barr rides or dies for like his #1 bae?

Donald J Trump, the guy who says on tape that he thinks epstein has good taste in ladies and likes them young like he does.

2 + 2 =

Hmmmm- I was *told* in another thread I started a while back about Epstein's situation that nobody cared- yet here we have people arguing about it- can't make this shit up folks and can't please you fuckers no matter the topic- I swear its amazing.

Forum List

Back