Instead of sending condolences Obama should be reaching out to the families

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
BEFORE THEIR KIDS ARE DEAD. BEFORE their kids wind up in jail.

Inspire them to do something positive with their lives. You know, BE A LEADER, and not a race baiting piece of shit who only speaks to the community when the possibility for racial division exists.

Should stay out of it altogether until someone's had an actual trial. Come in on the side of the guy who gets convicted and ya look stupid.

BEFORE THEIR KIDS ARE DEAD. BEFORE their kids wind up in jail.

Inspire them to do something positive with their lives. You know, BE A LEADER, and not a race baiting piece of shit who only speaks to the community when the possibility for racial division exists.

Name one president who has tried to "inspire them to do something positive with their lives" more than President Obama and the First Lady.

Just the fact of being the first black president is great inspiration in itself.

This again.

He's doing too much! But he's not doing enough. When's he gonna stop meddling in people's affairs? Damn! He sure doesn't act quickly! That guy shouldn't stick his nose into every controversy! Why isn't he talking about that?!

You assholes don't pay attention. The man has spoken about, written about and acted on his desire to see black Americans....especially young black men....choose the right path in life in spite of the difficulties they face. You pretend that he has not......except when you hear him say something in this regard and quickly bang on him for not being " everyone's president".

Serious.......derangement.

Last edited:
This again.

He's doing too much! But he's not doing enough. When's he gonna stop meddling in people's affairs? Damn! He sure doesn't act quickly! That guy shouldn't stick his nose into every controversy! Why isn't he talking about that?!

You assholes don't pay attention. The man has spoken about, written about and acted on his desire to see black Americans....especially young black men....choose the right path in life in spite of the difficulties they face. You pretend that he has not......except when you hear him say something in this regard and quickly bang on him for not being " everyone's president".

Obama hasn't done a damn thing to inspire inner city youth or youth in general. The man travels the country giving incendiary speeches to rally his base & fill his coffers. Imagine if he traveled the country going to forums for our youth. THAT could make a difference, although it wouldn't fill his wallet.

You wouldn't know leadership if it slapped you in the face.

This again.

Obama hasn't done a damn thing to inspire inner city youth or youth in general. The man travels the country giving incendiary speeches to rally his base & fill his coffers. Imagine if he traveled the country going to forums for our youth. THAT could make a difference, although it wouldn't fill his wallet.

Like. I said. You aren't paying attention.

Nonsense. I pay more attention than the average voter, much less the youth that desperately need some direction in their lives. If as you say I don't notice it then I can assure you the ones that truly need to notice it are more clueless than I.

Dozens of kids die every week in our inner cities and neither Obama or Sharpton or any of the other supposed leaders say a damn thing unless the perp is white. These kids don't need more government welfare, they need role models & inspiration. Obama simply being a black president doesn't cut it.

Nonsense. I pay more attention than the average voter, much less the youth that desperately need some direction in their lives. If as you say I don't notice it then I can assure you the ones that truly need to notice it are more clueless than I.

Dozens of kids die every week in our inner cities and neither Obama or Sharpton or any of the other supposed leaders say a damn thing unless the perp is white. These kids don't need more government welfare, they need role models & inspiration. Obama simply being a black president doesn't cut it.

What you are saying is simply not true. Do you care about being accurate?

What you are saying is simply not true. Do you care about being accurate?

Just like the image the blacks & cops are giving the world right now about our country, Obama has given his image to America based on the incidents he chooses to speak publicly about.

Also why skip the rest of my post?

This again.

This.

This again.

City Mayor
Governor

then the POTUS

speaking of not knowing anything about leadership Gramps, take you for instance.

just pretend this is a hurricane, and after the Governor steps up, the POTUS joins him if necessary.

Forum List

Back