Instead of sending condolences Obama should be reaching out to the families

Instead of trying to blame a guy for 'not inspiring' criminals to not be criminals, only to find out that he's done extensive work on that very thing.........

Before all of that happens, why not look at yourself first and figure out what drives you to hate a guy so much that you make such ridiculously asinine declarations about him out of thin air.

Speaking on camera about it is about as open as you can get.

You rlly dont feel like a little busy body making these insanely immature little "digs" at someones character, 'just cuz?'

You admitted you didnt even know he did the work he did before you complained that he didnt. Think rlly hard on that sentence.

Speaking on camera about it is about as open as you can get.

You rlly dont feel like a little busy body making these insanely immature little "digs" at someones character, 'just cuz?'

You admitted you didnt even know he did the work he did before you complained that he didnt. Think rlly hard on that sentence.

If Obama didn't spout off with stupid bullshit before an investigation was even done there would be no digs to give. But when the cops acted stupidly and treyvon looked like his imaginary son he is trying to tip the scales of justic and that is completely out of line.

And you are perfect and dont do out of line shit?

Matter of fact, imma start a blog about public figures and nit pick every imperfection so that when I die I have a true legacy of dwelling on what matters.

And you are perfect and dont do out of line shit?

Matter of fact, imma start a blog about public figures and nit pick every imperfection so that when I die I have a true legacy of dwelling on what matters.

Because expecting our president to respect our justice system rather than influence it is a bad thing...

Gotcha

Clearly he needs to give his media lackeys their marching orders to make his outreaches a focus...interesting that it hasn't been the case. Perhaps it will be easier for them to highlight such actions once he is post-presidency.

Forum List

Back