Institute For Energy Research: Biden has taken over 200 actions to make it harder to produce energy.

"On June 21, 2019, part of the Philadelphia Energy Solutions refinery, the largest oil refinery on the East Coast of the United States, blew up. The explosion, which resulted from a burst pipe that allowed the release of a mixture of volatile and highly toxic gasses, scattered debris into surrounding neighborhoods, and lofted a school bus-sized chunk of the facility across a nearby river. Quick action on the part of refinery operators prevented an even larger disaster. Miraculously, no one was seriously hurt in the moments following the blast.

Fughing Democrats shut it down right?
Yes, Democrats shut down the largest refinery on the east coast. You have not posted anything that proves my fact as anything but a fact.

Yes, Democrats shut down the largest refinery on the east coast. You have not posted anything that proves my fact as anything but a fact.
It was an explosion that shut it down, and market forces that bankrupted them and kept them from reopening.

"Largest Refinery on the East Coast"

Is that like the tallest man in a tribe of Pygmies? Or more like the smartest person at a dimocrap scum fundraiser?

"Largest Refinery on the East Coast"

Is that like the tallest man in a tribe of Pygmies? Or more like the smartest person at a dimocrap scum fundraiser?
Neither, it like one of the oldest most productive oil refineries in the world. The shutdown has resulted in higher energy costs for us simple Americans.

Neither, it like one of the oldest most productive oil refineries in the world. The shutdown has resulted in higher energy costs for us simple Americans.
It wouldn't even make the top ten. Insignificant.

Besides, surely Philthydelphia can easily make up for the shortfall through the intelligent use of EVs? You know, what with dims being so smart and edumucated and all like that.

Total operable atmospheric crude oil distillation capacity as of 1 January 2022. Source:[8][6]
RankRefineryBarrels/DayOwnerState
1​
631,000​
2​
Beaumont Refinery​
630,000​
3​
630,000​
4​
597,000​
5​
588,000​
6​
540,000​
7​
Lake Charles Refinery​
455,000​
8​
435,000​
BP
9​
Los Angeles Refinery​
365,000​
10​
Pascagoula Refinery​
356,440​

Could be why gas is about 50% higher since he took office.

I know, I know, the first Dem response is gonna be WE ARE PRODUCING MORE OIL THAN EVER! This is in spite of Biden, not because of him.

ZERO barrels of oil have been produced on a Biden approved lease.

Report: Biden has taken over 200 actions against US oil
We are doing better with production, "Just the News" is a hardcore libertarian rag.

It wouldn't even make the top ten. Insignificant.

Besides, surely Philthydelphia can easily make up for the shortfall through the intelligent use of EVs? You know, what with dims being so smart and edumucated and all like that.

RankRefineryBarrels/DayOwnerState
Total operable atmospheric crude oil distillation capacity as of 1 January 2022. Source:[8][6]
1​
631,000​
2​
Beaumont Refinery​
630,000​
3​
630,000​
4​
597,000​
5​
588,000​
6​
540,000​
7​
Lake Charles Refinery​
455,000​
8​
435,000​
BP
9​
Los Angeles Refinery​
365,000​
10​
Pascagoula Refinery​
356,440​
Insignificant? That refinery made fuel oil that I used to heat my home. Fuel oil prices are at an all time high. Shutting down the largest refinery on the east coast is very significant.

If we wish to compare the Philadelphia refinery to the refineries in your list, we have to add the production from when it began operation, in 1865?

First on your list, the Galveston bay refinery was opened half a century after the PES refinery.
Last on your list, was opened over a century and half after the PES refinery.

The last refinery opened in the USA was 1976. Since then gains were made by expanding or modernizing existing refineries. Those gains were lost with the closure of the largest east coast refinery.

Yes, energy prices went up, partially to blame, is the closure of the largest refinery on the east coast. You claim this is insignificant, yet I relied on that refinery and since, seen the cost of heating my home rise to where I can not afford it.

so? Where are gas prices today, after the closure? What about the price of fuel oil, is that up or down since the explosion.

Are you BLIND?

After the pandemic low production by OPEC+ caused all petroleum product price increases across the globe. The Russian invasion caused the price to jump in 2022 not the explosion.

After the pandemic low production by OPEC+ caused all petroleum product price increases across the globe. The Russian invasion caused the price to jump in 2022 not the explosion.
dont be so Blind, boob, I never ever stated that this is the only reason energy costs rise. It is one of many political actions implemented by democrats that raise the cost of energy.

Shutting down the largest refinery on the east coast raises the cost of energy.

dont be so Blind, boob, I never ever stated that this is the only reason energy costs rise. It is one of many political actions implemented by democrats that raise the cost of energy.

Shutting down the largest refinery on the east coast raises the cost of energy.
Again, Democrats didn't cause the plant to explode. Nor did it's closure significantly effect refined petroleum products price. Democrats didn't cause the pandemic bubble or cause Putin to attempt to take over of The Ukraine.

As expected, all the Trump cultists are still tonguebathing Trump for the way he helped the Saudis raise world oil prices.

Al Trump cultists despise the USA with a white hot fire. That's what we learn from this.

Trump did it. Trump raised gas prices. And all the Trump cultists here helped.

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Then why did Sponge Brains Shits Pants EMPTY the Strategic Oil Reserve?

Could it be because the LYING FILTH in the media counts oil stolen from the Country's Reserve Pool as 'produced'?

dimocrap scum get dumber and dumber. Every day

To reduce the sting of record high prices.

Forum List

Back