‘Insurmountable’: Morning Joe says Trump’s Russia lies may have already sunk his presidency

Russia revealed how corrupt the Democrats are and it affected the election but it's Trump's fault? How does that work?

Exactly... there is ZERO evidence the Russians hacked the election. Matter of fact, I'm not even sure that is even possible. All we know is that the DNC was hacked and e-mails were exposed that showed the MSM colluded with the DNC regarding the debates among other things.

Russia revealed how corrupt the Democrats are and it affected the election but it's Trump's fault? How does that work?

Exactly... there is ZERO evidence the Russians hacked the election. Matter of fact, I'm not even sure that is even possible. All we know is that the DNC was hacked and e-mails were exposed that showed the MSM colluded with the DNC regarding the debates among other things.

Because that's what the Russians wanted you to see. They blacked our Bernie's name from the email with the questions. How does a hacked email get redacted? Because the hackers wanted you to think only Hillary got that question in advance.

Because that's what the Russians wanted you to see. They blacked our Bernie's name from the email with the questions. How does a hacked email get redacted? Because the hackers wanted you to think only Hillary got that question in advance.

Give me a freaking break here. Brazile was fired over this. AND she flat out is not sorry she gave the questions to Hillary.

Donna Brazile is totally not sorry for leaking CNN debate questions to Hillary Clinton

Talk about beating a dead horse! This one is beaten to death and buried.

From what I've read they have already looked through all of it and found no wrongdoing at all.

Even the New Your Slimes had to admit that at the bottom the hit piece they did on Trump and Flynn.

You are so full of shit its a wonder you can stand yourself.

Brazil admitted to passing the questions to Hillary. You can call her a liar if it makes you feel better.

Grow an unbiased hack brain. Dumbass.

‘Insurmountable’: Morning Joe says Trump’s Russia lies may have already sunk his presidency

Trump has been finished with everyone but his ass kissing Trumpbots.

MSNBC host Joe Scarborough on Monday suggested that it may already be too late for Donald Trump to save his presidency due to the “insurmountable” Russian scandal.

Reflecting on a Reuters report about three separate Justice Department investigations into Trump’s ties to Russia, Scarborough compared the scandal to President Bill Clinton’s impeachment.
“You actually look at Donald Trump saying, ‘I have not had any ties with Russia, I’ve had no business dealings with Russia,'” the MSNBC host observed. “And he just says that point blank. I think, these stories that come out, I think the political problems that follow — if there are all these front businesses — are insurmountable.”

According to Reuters, the FBI has opened at least three investigations related to Russia’s meddling in the 2016 U.S. election. The Pittsburgh field office is looking into breaches of the Democratic National Committee’s computer systems and the San Francisco office is probing emails that were stolen from Clinton campaign manager John Podesta.

Additionally, FBI agents in Washington are conducting a counterintelligence inquiry into “financial transactions by Russian individuals and companies who are believed to have links to Trump associates,” Reuters reported.

Oh, Trump is done? Again?

:lmao:

I thought this absurd bullshit would stop after the election.

Fucking Khmer Rouge just goes on and on though...

MSNBC host Joe Scarborough on Monday suggested that it may already be too late for Donald Trump to save his presidency due to the “insurmountable” Russian scandal.

Reflecting on a Reuters report about three separate Justice Department investigations into Trump’s ties to Russia, Scarborough compared the scandal to President Bill Clinton’s impeachment.
“You actually look at Donald Trump saying, ‘I have not had any ties with Russia, I’ve had no business dealings with Russia,'” the MSNBC host observed. “And he just says that point blank. I think, these stories that come out, I think the political problems that follow — if there are all these front businesses — are insurmountable.”

According to Reuters, the FBI has opened at least three investigations related to Russia’s meddling in the 2016 U.S. election. The Pittsburgh field office is looking into breaches of the Democratic National Committee’s computer systems and the San Francisco office is probing emails that were stolen from Clinton campaign manager John Podesta.

Additionally, FBI agents in Washington are conducting a counterintelligence inquiry into “financial transactions by Russian individuals and companies who are believed to have links to Trump associates,” Reuters reported.

Oh, Trump is done? Again?

:lmao:

I thought this absurd bullshit would stop after the election.

Fucking Khmer Rouge just goes on and on though...

Well, their leaky lefty loon boat has so many holes in it they have to bail like hell to keep it afloat.

The boat should really sink in 2018 when the Dems have to defend the seats they have left.

Chaffetz and Goodlatte are about to wage war on the leakers. Someone's going to be wearing orange before this is done.

AND I think James Clapper will be wearing Orange as well -while he awaits the needle at least.

Oh someone will be in a world of shit once they find out who leaked the info.

Rhodes was number one on the list. Wonder how that will turn out??

Chaffetz and Goodlatte are about to wage war on the leakers. Someone's going to be wearing orange before this is done.

AND I think James Clapper will be wearing Orange as well -while he awaits the needle at least.

BULLSHIT ...

Trumpbots begged every day for a new leak on the Clinton email scandal and NOW whoever leaked on Trump is a criminal and is going to jail?

nobody is in a world of shit except Donieboi.

BULLSHIT ...

Trumpbots begged every day for a new leak on the Clinton email scandal and NOW whoever leaked on Trump is a criminal and is going to jail?

LMAO Boy are you an idiot.

Nobody leaked the Clinton email scandal. The FBI are the ones who investigated it. Or did you forget. Any news that came out came from them.

You bet someone is in a world of hurt. Leaking info from the WH is a National Security issue.

Grow a brain dumbass.

[

BULLSHIT ...

You grasp the distinction between DNC emails and the National Security Administration, right sploogy?

No, of course not - which is why you're a democrat.

Forum List

Back