🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Intelligence and circumstance, should Whites give a shit about non-White idiots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you view races as separate teams competing against each other, aren't we all just humans?
Ask the Democrats and the despicable SJWs/"Anti-racists".
I am asking liberty to clarify "In my opinion you embarrass the white race when your constantly worrying about other races instead of working towards things to make us stronger and more united."
We separate ourselves naturally, diversity can only work if its forced.
Maybe for some people. I don't separate myself naturally from anyone based on race. My husband and I are of different races, nothing was forced lol.
You were forced by "diversity" initiatives to consider a husband not of your race, and then society told you that you were a racist if you didn't "give him a chance"....

You were brainwashed, whether you know it or not.
No...more like I grew up in an extremely diverse city and learned from a young age skin color doesn't matter. My husband is the best man I know.. of any race.

I am asking liberty to clarify "In my opinion you embarrass the white race when your constantly worrying about other races instead of working towards things to make us stronger and more united."
Maybe for some people. I don't separate myself naturally from anyone based on race. My husband and I are of different races, nothing was forced lol.
You were forced by "diversity" initiatives to consider a husband not of your race, and then society told you that you were a racist if you didn't "give him a chance"....

That is one of the most offensive attacks on a poster's family I've ever seen here, and one of the most illogical and idiotic.
You are literally just outing yourself as snowflake and a retard at the same time here.

She said she wasn't forced, and I said she was.

The combination of integration, interracial propaganda and peer pressure ABSOLUTELY results in much more interracial marriages than would otherwise exist.

If her area/city/country was differently demographically, she almost certainly would have married someone of her race just because of that alone.
Untrue. My Catholic high school was 85% white. Still ended up marrying outside my race.

No...more like I grew up in an extremely diverse city and learned from a young age skin color doesn't matter. My husband is the best man I know.. of any race.
He is the best man you know because he is your husband and not mistreating you.

You could have easily fell in love with a guy of your own race who is just as good if you lived in a different area and weren't brainwashed with idea that race is somehow just about "skin color".

Thanks for proving my point btw.

Why do you view races as separate teams competing against each other, aren't we all just humans?
That's fine I see no problem with that, the way you live your life dosent concern me, it concerns me when you try to push your ideas through force.
Has a lib recently tried to force you into a interracial relationship? :2up:

That is one of the most offensive attacks on a poster's family I've ever seen here, and one of the most illogical and idiotic.
You are literally just outing yourself as snowflake and a retard at the same time here.

She said she wasn't forced, and I said she was.

The combination of integration, interracial propaganda and peer pressure ABSOLUTELY results in much more interracial marriages than would otherwise exist.

If her area/city/country was differently demographically, she almost certainly would have married someone of her race just because of that alone.
Untrue. My Catholic high school was 85% white. Still ended up marrying outside my race.
My Catholic high school was 90% white. It was all guys.

It means nothing because you don't usually marry your high school sweetheart anyway, so that means you are going to meet them at college, work, dating site etc, all of which are much more influenced and structured by "diversity" dogma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back