🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Interest in covid.

Got the Nobel Prize, I hear.
Leave it to the Babylon Bee...:auiqs.jpg:
8095a64ac6995097.png

Exactly and the fact that people HATE THEM over covid and elections are coming up.
Hello , those who have been vaccinated around me especially as they have been vaccinated three times now they should have a good idea that it was the big anything this covid and this rotten vaccination requirement especially that one of them now has a brain cancer:( after her second vaccination but she will never say i guess that she may have get it afer been vaccinated .

Just an observation but who else has noticed since the invasion of Ukraine by Russia we have heard little to nothing about covid anymore form either the media or politicans? Stories by the media and speeches from politicans about covid vaccines and vaccine mandates and mask mandates were everywhere now basically nothing.
I wonder why a war involving freedom etc would take it off the headlines? Beats me.
As Trump said "it'll disappear overnight like a miracle".

Hello , those who have been vaccinated around me especially as they have been vaccinated three times now they should have a good idea that it was the big anything this covid and this rotten vaccination requirement especially that one of them now has a brain cancer:( after her second vaccination but she will never say i guess that she may have get it afer been vaccinated .
Massive lies on covid all over the world. Totally unnecesary

Youre point is?
My point is until a few weeks certain media and politicians were still treating covid like it was the biggest threat to the human race in our history now it’s a non story from both. It’s not like politicians and media people can’t talk about more than one thing that is one few things they actually are good at. I simply find it interesting that the invasion of Ukraine as bad and ugly as it is took covid right out off the media and politicians radar.

My point is until a few weeks certain media and politicians were still treating covid like it was the biggest threat to the human race in our history now it’s a non story from both. It’s not like politicians and media people can’t talk about more than one thing that is one few things they actually are good at. I simply find it interesting that the invasion of Ukraine as bad and ugly as it is took covid right out off the media and politicians radar.
I don't see it that way.
The threat of a nuclear war is a bit more serious than covid.

Just an observation but who else has noticed since the invasion of Ukraine by Russia we have heard little to nothing about covid anymore form either the media or politicans? Stories by the media and speeches from politicans about covid vaccines and vaccine mandates and mask mandates were everywhere now basically nothing.
It's all a scam to move us to Global Government and a Digital Economic Tyranny.

COVID19 was rolled right in to PUTIN22.

Did any of you know that Biden still has us under a state of emergency?

Yes he does.

So ask yourself why is that?

Shift the Fear to a new goal post.
The only fear had was by those wouldn't get the jab and thought they might die for that cause.
The science changed.
No it didn't. Its the same as it was in the beginning. Its your ignorance which has increased.
Mandates going away. Abra Cadabra
There was no government mandates forced on private citizens who work in private enterprise. Talk to their bosses about that.

The only fear had was by those wouldn't get the jab and thought they might die for that cause.

No it didn't. Its the same as it was in the beginning. Its your ignorance which has increased.

There was no government mandates forced on private citizens who work in private enterprise. Talk to their bosses about that.
More BS. From the jabbers.

You want it to go away. Your BS. So people will forget what assholes you were during covid. Only the threat of nuclear war and gas hikes would do.

To focus on two hoaxes at same time means they would get just 50% of the play.
Fake things like hoaxes need 100% undivided attention to work so that’s why energy is the pearl clutch and Covid no where to be found right now. By mid October when Democrat defeat is writing on the wall then suddenly Covid will emerge again,
They must not win because Hoax #3 will then emerge which will be some ridiculous feelings mandates about cash but I’m unsure how that plays out.

More BS. From the jabbers.

You want it to go away. Your BS. So people will forget what assholes you were during covid. Only the threat of nuclear war and gas hikes would do.
If you didn't get the jab, how were the government arseholes towards you?
They never forced one person outside military etc,
to have anything.

Nuclear war shouldn't worry you because supporting Trump is supporting communism now. Thats what arseholes looks like. Enjoy.

Yep. Omicron was, effectively, the end of the pandemic. But I sense you're going for something else. Does it involved aliens? Or lizard people? Deep state? What's on your mind?

If you didn't get the jab, how were the government arseholes towards you?
They never forced one person outside military etc,
to have anything.

Nuclear war shouldn't worry you because supporting Trump is supporting communism now. Thats what arseholes looks like. Enjoy.
They failed because of the Supreme Court and they attempted to be a dirt bag just like the Asshole Trudeau..........Had the courts not ruled in favor of FREEDOM......they would have tried to shit can millions of workers......100 plus employees.

So that is WHY PEOPLE HATE YOU FUCKERS.......Let me repeat.........HATE YOU FUCKERS.

You can take Covid and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.........and your jabs.......masks........So GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC.

BTW..............that is why the DNC poll numbers are in the basement of a hut in the Grand Canyon right now.

Forum List

Back