🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Interest in covid.

They're trying to run away from it now as more reports and legal documents showing adverse reactions and deaths come out.
Yup. The only question is will the voters forget about what assholes they were between now and November....... With that .....Gas prices......inflation........

The DNC should get it's ass kicked royally..........Only hope for them is to STEAL THE ELECTION AGAIN.

Yep. Omicron was, effectively, the end of the pandemic. But I sense you're going for something else. Does it involved aliens? Or lizard people? Deep state? What's on your mind?
I'm hoping for GODZILLA TO STOMP DC into the ground........Then New York..........California......That would be nice.

They failed because of the Supreme Court and they attempted to be a dirt bag just like the Asshole Trudeau..........Had the courts not ruled in favor of FREEDOM......they would have tried to shit can millions of workers......100 plus employees.

So that is WHY PEOPLE HATE YOU FUCKERS.......Let me repeat.........HATE YOU FUCKERS.

You can take Covid and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.........and your jabs.......masks........So GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC.

BTW..............that is why the DNC poll numbers are in the basement of a hut in the Grand Canyon right now.

You are a little upset about nothing.
Again, I reiterate what I said. Trudeau did not force anyone to have jabs. Youre a liar. You foul mouth ignorant fools are shit bags. They should have included cyanide in your vaccinations.
The 81 million who got rid of Trump don't hate us. Only you hate filled brain dead republicans.

I don't care what the polls say because there is no federal election until 2024 and when that comes, you have to get them to change their vote. They won't because they aren't going back to idiots like you and Trump. Suck eggs.

You are a little upset about nothing.
Again, I reiterate what I said. Trudeau did not force anyone to have jabs. Youre a liar. You foul mouth ignorant fools are shit bags. They should have included cyanide in your vaccinations.
The 81 million who got rid of Trump don't hate us. Only you hate filled brain dead republicans.

I don't care what the polls say because there is no federal election until 2024 and when that comes, you have to get them to change their vote. They won't because they aren't going back to idiots like you and Trump. Suck eggs.
BS. You Fascist fucks would have done what Trudeau did if you could have...........Go play in Traffic.

We need to make sure the people remember the mandates and lock downs..........You are GOING TO GET YOUR ASSES HANDED TO YOU IN NOVEMBER.

BS. You Fascist fucks would have done what Trudeau did if you could have...........Go play in Traffic.

We need to make sure the people remember the mandates and lock downs..........You are GOING TO GET YOUR ASSES HANDED TO YOU IN NOVEMBER.
It doesn't matter. Biden will still be the president and you have no evidence that will happen other than your hatred and frustration is multiplying. That does not equate to votes.

Biden will still be running the country so get a bit of that up ya.

It doesn't matter. Biden will still be the president and you have no evidence that will happen other than your hatred and frustration is multiplying. That does not equate to votes.

Biden will still be running the country so get a bit of that up ya.
lame ass duck...........And you fuckers stole the election...........Reap the whirlwind in NOVEMBER.

lame ass duck...........And you fuckers stole the election...........Reap the whirlwind in NOVEMBER.
There is no evidence the election was stolen. Unless you have evidence you are withholding and I know you don't, you are a liar.

Bring on November and let me know who is the potus after that please.

There is no evidence the election was stolen. Unless you have evidence you are withholding and I know you don't, you are a liar.

Bring on November and let me know who is the potus after that please.
Quack...........Might be the HO THOUGH...........Leaving Biden in the way he is now is elder abuse.

Just an observation but who else has noticed since the invasion of Ukraine by Russia we have heard little to nothing about covid anymore form either the media or politicans? Stories by the media and speeches from politicans about covid vaccines and vaccine mandates and mask mandates were everywhere now basically nothing.
Timing is everything, innit?

Forum List

Back