Interesting: Righties are not upset about Jared Kushner & Staff using a Private Server

We couldn't get past a day during the election slamming Clinton about private servers...OMG

I call it: First excuse Fake News

The Brazenness of Trump's White House Staff Using Private Email

“Presidential son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner has corresponded with other administration officials about White House matters through a private email account set up during the transition last December,” Dawsey wrote. “Kushner and his wife, Ivanka Trump, set up their private family domain late last year before moving to Washington from New York, according to people with knowledge of events as well as publicly available internet registration records.”

Sure I am.

The 100 or so emails should be reviewed and he should face the consequences of any rules or laws he broke.
well for me it is a question at the left, do they think he did something wrong or not. If so, then they also now admit hitlery did something wrong. and since she deleted subpoena documents, she should be in jail.
She didn't delete them they were personal email she's allowed to delete the techie that did delete them was just an idiot. It's all been investigated and no problem, except in silly dupe world, dupe.
They were subpoenad, dumbass. You aren't allowed to delete jack shit if it's under a subpoena.

All you dumbass snowflakes continually excuse your dethroned Madonna with legal theories that are just plain horseshit and that have been exploded 1000 times already.

We couldn't get past a day during the election slamming Clinton about private servers...OMG

“Presidential son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner has corresponded with other administration officials about White House matters through a private email account set up during the transition last December,” Dawsey wrote. “Kushner and his wife, Ivanka Trump, set up their private family domain late last year before moving to Washington from New York, according to people with knowledge of events as well as publicly available internet registration records.”

Interesting: Righties are not upset about Jared Kushner & Staff using a Private Server

Were they using it to improperly move and store classified information?

Sure I am.

The 100 or so emails should be reviewed and he should face the consequences of any rules or laws he broke.
well for me it is a question at the left, do they think he did something wrong or not. If so, then they also now admit hitlery did something wrong. and since she deleted subpoena documents, she should be in jail.
She didn't delete them they were personal email she's allowed to delete the techie that did delete them was just an idiot. It's all been investigated and no problem, except in silly dupe world, dupe.

Weeeeellllllllll, I guess smashing thirteen blackberries, and using bleach bit on the server would not classify as "deleting" to a retard hater dupe, like you, but to thinking people...yeah. She did.
Quite a pile of fake news you got there, dupe. She's allowed to delete her personal emails which is what those are, it's not her fault the idiot forgot to do it, then had an ohshit moment and did it after the subpoena... All investigated all investigated all investigated. Change the channel sounds like Rush Limbaugh insanity...

Sure I am.

Weeeeellllllllll, I guess smashing thirteen blackberries, and using bleach bit on the server would not classify as "deleting" to a retard hater dupe, like you, but to thinking people...yeah. She did.
Quite a pile of fake news you got there, dupe. She's allowed to delete her personal emails which is what those are, it's not her fault the idiot forgot to do it, then had an ohshit moment and did it after the subpoena... All investigated all investigated all investigated. Change the channel sounds like Rush Limbaugh insanity...

She's allowed to delete her personal emails

She's not allowed to do it after a subpoena.

Sure I am.

They were subpoenad, dumbass. You aren't allowed to delete jack shit if it's under a subpoena.

All you dumbass snowflakes continually excuse your dethroned Madonna with legal theories that are just plain horseshit and that have been exploded 1000 times already.
All investigated all investigated. Change the channel Rush Limbaugh clone...

Sure I am.

Can you read, super dupe?

Sure I am.

How were they "investigated" if Hillary deleted them, you witless cockroach.

Sure I am.

The FBI and all the other justice system investigators excused her also, super dupe.

Sure I am.

Everything about it was investigated, dupe. She's allowed to delete her personal emails repeat 10,000 times.

So he was a private citizen and used his private email before and during the transition?

LMAO. Did he delete 33,000 emails about Yoga Pants and Lie about paying terrorists to assassinate Qaddafi and then lie about The Benghazi attack was committed by the same terrorists he was paying to carry out his dirty work? Did Obama Lie about emailing Jared Kushner and pretend like he didn't know a damn thing about the server?
Did he lie about having one device when in reality he had 17 that he would routinely smash with a hammer because there was evidence of criminal activity on the devices?

The two issues are not even remotely the same.

Go drink some poison and do something useful for the planet.

Yes, I read that deleting info after it has been subpoenaed is a serious crime.

Everything about it was investigated, dupe. She's allowed to delete her personal emails repeat 10,000 times.
Actually she wasn't allowed to do that. There were two court orders not to delete anything on the server. Comey ignored them and let her do it anyways.

Zzzzzzzzzzzz. Can you read? All investigated all investigated all investigated no charges or even close.

Sure I am.

The FBI and all the other justice system investigators excused her also, super dupe.
You mean Comey excused her, and Comey is a hack.

What "justice system investigators?"

One thing you don't seem to understand is that it's not the FBI's job to judge guilt or innocence. That's a task for a jury.

She was not "allowed" by a court order, moron.

Sure I am.

You mean Comey excused her, and Comey is a hack.

What "justice system investigators?"

One thing you don't seem to understand is that it's not the FBI's job to judge guilt or innocence. That's a task for a jury.
Zzzzzzzzzzzz right-wing idiocy... They get to decide whether there is any case at all,dupe

Zzzzzzzzzzzz. Can you read? All investigated all investigated all investigated no charges or even close.

Yes, I read that despite her negligence in mishandling classified info, he decided not to prosecute her felony.

Look up brainwashed...

Look up brainwashed...

Look up brainwashed...

upload_2017-9-27_16-7-33.png

This is what I found.

Forum List

Back