Interesting: Righties are not upset about Jared Kushner & Staff using a Private Server

It'll be interesting when the draft Whitewater indictment gets released.

In addition to the Impeachment of President Clinton for felony perjury.

These are the results and convictions of the various investigations into President Clinton.

Whitewater

Arkansas Gov. Jim Guy Tucker - fraud felony convictions - 3 counts (Tucker resigned facing impeachment)

Jim McDougal - fraud and conspiracy felony convictions - 18 counts

Susan McDougal - felony - 4 counts (pardoned during Clinton's last minute pardongate payoffs)

William J. Marks Sr - conspiracy Stephen Smith - conspiracy

Larry Kuca - Fraud Neal Ainley - 2 misdemeanors for embezzlement

David Hale - guilty plea - conspiracy

Chris Wade - felony - Whitewater real-estate investor

John Haley - felony 1998 on fraud

Robert Palmer - felony for conspiracy

Charles Matthews - guilty plea for bribery

Eugene Fitzhugh - Whitewater - bribery

Webster Hubbell - #2 ranking Justice Dept. Official - felony for embezzlement and fraud

John Latham - CEO of Madison Bank - bank fraud Campaign Finance:

Johnny Chung - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Gene Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Nora Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Howard Glicken - guilty plea - 2 midemeanors - funneling foreign donations

Yah Lin "Charlie" Trie - guilty plea - illegal Clinton campaign donations

John Huang - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Paula Jonesgate:

William Jefferson Clinton - found guilty - civil contempt of court - lying under oath about material facts. The Office of the Independent Council further presented Clinton with an agreement that had him disbarred from practicing law for 5 years and made him signed statement admitting to his deception

Post Administration
Sandy Bergergate

Sandy Berger – Clinton National Security Adviser -- found guilty of stealing highly class documents from the National Archive and destroying them.
No for a b******from a girl who said she was packing her presidential knee pads BFD. Made him more popular...

Righties are not upset about
Jared Kushner & Staff using a Private Server

Umm, like a butler

Yes, I read that despite her negligence in mishandling classified info, he decided not to prosecute her felony.
The GOP moron should keep his big mouth shut, and just say there's no reason to prosecute. Not to mention wrecking the election 10 days before.

Reminding Americans of her criminal behavior did not help her chances.
Criminal behavior that never happened except in bullshitted GOP propaganda, Dupe.

It'll be interesting when the draft Whitewater indictment gets released.
The clintons lost a lot of money.

Yes, it's possible to lose money while committing felonies.
She should have kept trading cattle futures..........

Interesting: Righties are not upset about Jared Kushner & Staff using a Private Server

Of course they aren't. And they aren't going to care about Trump's fossil of a cell phone, or about giving classified information to Russian spies in the Oval Office. They are not, not ever, going to care about any of these things. And probably nobody else should, either. It's a huge waste of time and a huge distraction. Mocking their mock outrage gets us all nowhere. It was mock to begin with, everyone knows it, it is not a secret.

Of course they aren't. And they aren't going to care about Trump's fossil of a cell phone, or about giving classified information to Russian spies in the Oval Office. They are not, not ever, going to care about any of these things. And probably nobody else should, either. It's a huge waste of time and a huge distraction. Mocking their mock outrage gets us all nowhere. It was mock to begin with, everyone knows it, it is not a secret.

It's not mock outrage at all. If you leftardz can make your case for Trump's collusion of for any ANY ANY ANY republicans breaking the law as Hitlary did?

LOCK THEM UP!

Impeach them.

Stop fucking whining about it. . . . just get it done.

It's not mock outrage at all. If you leftardz can make your case for Trump's collusion of for any ANY ANY ANY republicans breaking the law as Hitlary did?

LOCK THEM UP!

Impeach them.

"It's not mock outrage at all."

I contend that it was. Emailgate? Benghazi? All fake outrage, fueled by bullshit. You disagree. Good for you.

LOCK THEM UP!

Impeach them.

I contend that it was. Emailgate? Benghazi? All fake outrage, fueled by bullshit. You disagree. Good for you.

I have absolutely no problem holding any republicans just as accountable as I do Hitlary. When we said we want to drain the swamp... there are no exceptions.

I don't like Kushner or limousine liberal Ivanka either.

They are his relatives..... Trump should not listen to them...

Too bad Mr President,.... if you continue listening to her and her liberal husband you will lose Mr Trump.

Do the right thing for those who voted for you Mr Trump if you want to be on top of things....

Keep to your campaign promises Mr Trump. KEEP THEM!

We couldn't get past a day during the election slamming Clinton about private servers...OMG

I call it: First excuse Fake News

The Brazenness of Trump's White House Staff Using Private Email

“Presidential son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner has corresponded with other administration officials about White House matters through a private email account set up during the transition last December,” Dawsey wrote. “Kushner and his wife, Ivanka Trump, set up their private family domain late last year before moving to Washington from New York, according to people with knowledge of events as well as publicly available internet registration records.”

Sure I am.

The 100 or so emails should be reviewed and he should face the consequences of any rules or laws he broke.
well for me it is a question at the left, do they think he did something wrong or not. If so, then they also now admit hitlery did something wrong. and since she deleted subpoena documents, she should be in jail.
She didn't delete them they were personal email she's allowed to delete the techie that did delete them was just an idiot. It's all been investigated and no problem, except in silly dupe world, dupe.
dude, crack me the fk up! how the fk do you know what she did or didn't do? fk you all act like you are the individual from the DNC.

BTW, we know she deleted 33k emails. we know it. so your post is about as stupid as anything you ever have posted.

LOCK THEM UP!

Impeach them.

All I have seen are excuses and enabling behavior for Trump for Trump behavior coming from you ...lol.. Tell me who have you held accountable in the GOP ?

LOCK THEM UP!

Impeach them.

All I have seen are excuses and enabling behavior for Trump for Trump behavior coming from you ...lol.. Tell me who have you held accountable in the GOP ?

hahahaahahahahaahaha how do you supposed we hold them accountable until 2018? the GOP leaders have failed their base PERIOD. Trump won by the majority in this country by a landslide and they act like that didn't happen. their personal grudge with Trump is affecting their constituents directly. fk them all that have taken this stance, McCain.

We couldn't get past a day during the election slamming Clinton about private servers...OMG

“Presidential son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner has corresponded with other administration officials about White House matters through a private email account set up during the transition last December,” Dawsey wrote. “Kushner and his wife, Ivanka Trump, set up their private family domain late last year before moving to Washington from New York, according to people with knowledge of events as well as publicly available internet registration records.”

Different thing. All Kishners email are accounted for as they were sent through gubermentrment server so to be transparent. In Hillary's case there was all that bleachbit and busted blackberries.

I don't like Kushner or limousine liberal Ivanka either.

They are his relatives..... Trump should not listen to them...

Too bad Mr President,.... if you continue listening to her and her liberal husband you will lose Mr Trump.

Do the right thing for those who voted for you Mr Trump if you want to be on top of things....

Keep to your campaign promises Mr Trump. KEEP THEM!

Skye, Trump ran on all kinds of lies..I know because I liked him last year as a left leaning independent .. Remember when Fox news and all of the GOP hated him..except for a few?
It was the independents who kept him afloat until the GOP had to accept him..Now I do remember you supporting him last year.
Trump did a 180 and picked the people who the independents thought he was going to drain, this is why many are so angry at him..

LOCK THEM UP!

Impeach them.

hahahaahahahahaahaha how do you supposed we hold them accountable until 2018? the GOP leaders have failed their base PERIOD. Trump won by the majority in this country by a landslide and they act like that didn't happen. their personal grudge with Trump is affecting their constituents directly. fk them all that have taken this stance, McCain.

So who did you support from the beginning , or did you do a flipflop and act like he was your pick from the beginning.? You whole base doesn't even know who their party is anymore..

Different thing. All Kishners email are accounted for as they were sent through gubermentrment server so to be transparent. In Hillary's case there was all that bleachbit and busted blackberries.

Educate yourself on what Clinton used to clean her sytem ...lol

Clinton used BleachBit..

Jonathan Zdziarski, a computer security expert, characterized BleachBit as a fairly "amateur" tool that doesn't raise any red flags.

"It looks like the type of tool someone would run who's conscious of cleaning old crud off their system," Zdziarski said. "Someone trying to cover their tracks would likely pay for and use a much more expensive, specialized data destruction tool."

What is BleachBit? Little-known tool at center of Clinton email controversy

LOCK THEM UP!

Impeach them.

So who did you support from the beginning , or did you do a flipflop and act like he was your pick from the beginning.? You whole base doesn't even know who their party is anymore..

I was trump from the get go bubba. I wanted the GOP to shut the fk up. What I learned after the primaries was how fked up they truly were. After they resorted to a never trumpers stance after they mandated he sign a GOP letter of loyaty. fk them. And it has continued after he was sworn in. amazing. What happened in Alabama is what will happen to these elitists who hold office today. GOP holds our elected officials accountable. Maxine Waters will never lose, no one on the left will ever hold accountable one of theirs. she is a screw loose, like Pelosi, like Schumer, like many of these slave owners. Ask maxine how she can afford a 4 million dollar mansion on an elected officials salary? She won't answer. but that's all anyone needs to know.

LOCK THEM UP!

Impeach them.

Exactly...It was all a fake outrage that died down when things were good for Trump and then picked up when ever he needed a gain..It was so funny to watch.

Forum List

Back