International aid

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
I'm thinking that the United States could become more humanitarian in sending terrorist states food aid verses supplying God knows who with weapons. We could put Twinkies and Sarah Lee back in business and drop ship them every where we are hated. Just think of the savings we could have. We could include in the aid packets Soft Soap and an off brand of Tide. Lots of GMO Soybeans and Corn, not forgetting to put in those wonderful preservation enzymes in for their food supplies will last. The good will from these wonderful type products would last for years to come.

Can anyone think of any other items we could include in this humanitarian effort?

I figure a five year program on reductions to world welfare. First four years 20% per year and the last? 10%. Money saved would bolster SS. That is ALL overseas welfare. Guns/food or whatever.

Bottled water. I think they need bottled water too in those desert settings where water is scarce.

Lots of beef and dairy. Beef to increase colesteral and dairy to increase cancer. It's a double hitter win-win for the U.S.

Lots of beef and dairy. Beef to increase colesteral and dairy to increase cancer. It's a double hitter win-win for the U.S.
Nah keep the beef, send grow fast chicken if you must send a meat product.

images

Breweries and Bible printing factories... The best of Catholicism has to offer.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:D

Forum List

Back