Interviews with Ohio Republicans showcase a departure from "America First" mindset that helped Trump easily win the state twice, due to Ukraine war

Authoritarian Nationalism is taking a beating right now, that's for sure.

Bad Vlad! Bad!

From Steubenville to Strongsville, loyal Trump voters in Ohio tiptoe away from “America First” as the daily reports from Ukraine haunt them

As always libs are the most skillful liars in politics

trump along with practically every trump voter fully support ukraine in their battle with russia

Living in the area you mapped out, what is haunting people here is gas they can't afford. Food they can't afford, heat they can't afford. Unemployment, no pipeline jobs, loss of business, and a lying NBC, CNN, ABC, FOX...
Here is the truth:
From Steubenville to Strongsville, we voted for Trump before and ended up with a mindless turnip. We will be voting to save America this time, in force.

As always libs are the most skillful liars in politics

trump along with practically every trump voter fully support ukraine in their battle with russia
Tell that to Carlson, whose comments are now being played on Russian state television because it's so anti-Ukrainian. Or Trump for that matter who isn't capable of going on Hannity and not being able to condemn Putin.
Tell that to the people on this board that are literally going after Zelinsky and Nato because Russia invaded them.

Tell that to Carlson, whose comments are now being played on Russian state television because it's so anti-Ukrainian.
Carlson fears WWIII

I think he’s wrong about that and he as moderated his views since the invasion started

Carlson fears WWIII

I think he’s wrong about that and he as moderated his views since the invasion started
March 9th is AFTER Russia invaded right?
Neither did you answer for Trump's inability to say Putin is bad.
Or for that matter, for the fact that quite a few right-wingers on this board actually claim Ukraine is bad.

So when you say "practically every Trump voter" you mean with the exception of Trump, main right-wing opinion people, and quite a few people on this board?

By the way, how does making Ukraine the bad guys and Russia the aggrieved party prevent WW3?

Last edited:
March 9th is AFTER Russia invaded right?
Neither did you answer for Trump's inability to say Putin is bad.
Or for that matter, for the fact that quite a few right-wingers on this board actually claim Ukraine is bad.

So when you say "practically every Trump voter" you mean with the exception of Trump, main right-wing opinion people, and quite a few people on this board?

By the way, how does making Ukraine the bad guys and Russia the aggrieved party prevent WW3?
My reaction to that is who cares?

if properly done opposition research is necessary and useful

We need to put more emphasis on America first because it's the country we live in. The past year there has been little to no representation for Americans and America, seem to be more worried about other countries than we are about ourselves.

You’re feeling grumpy today

poor thing
Why would I be grumpy, if you show yourself willing to spout claims you can't and say are uninterested in supporting? It says absolutely nothing about me, and volumes about you.

Why would I be grumpy, if you show yourself willing to spout claims you can't and say are uninterested in supporting? It says absolutely nothing about me, and volumes about you.
You are against science?

How quaint

You are against science?

How quaint
One of the things that you saying that truth doesn't matter to you tells me is that your opinion has no value since it is not based on anything. As such I don't feel the need to engage you any further. I suggest you troll somebody else. I haven't got the time or the inclination to play games with toddlers.

Forum List

Back