Iowa GOP Literally want to Send Your Kids Back To The Mines: proposing bill changing the state's labor laws to allow teens to work more dangerous jobs

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
An Iowa GOP bill, backed by businesses, would erase over 100 years of child labor laws and allow 14-year-olds to work in hazardous jobs like mining, logging, and animal slaughtering while protecting companies from liability in cases of injury or death...this is sick....all Democrats, and the sane Republicans, should vote against it

Fev2_a2WAAEIjEX

That is exactly what the REPUBLICANS are all about. They want the rich and powerful to own everyone that isn't. They'll have full blown slavery and servitude of everyone beneath them. Republicans are dead serious about this and they must all be voted out!

When I was 17 My Uncle was setting me up a job on an Oil Rig in the North Sea , about a month prior to my leaving California to begin the Job two Rigs were lost in Storms and my Mother withdrew support for my going

An Iowa GOP bill, backed by businesses, would erase over 100 years of child labor laws and allow 14-year-olds to work in hazardous jobs like mining, logging, and animal slaughtering while protecting companies from liability in cases of injury or death...this is sick....all Democrats, and the sane Republicans, should vote against it
Completely misrepresented .. looking at the detail of the bill, it states this:

The bill also maintains a list of jobs kids under 18 can't hold, such as working in slaughterhouses, meatpacking or rendering plants; mining; operating power-driven metal forming, punching or shearing machines; operating band or circular saws, guillotine shears or paper balers; or being involved in roofing operations or demolition work. It makes a few modifications, such as removing a prohibition against 14- and 15-year-olds working in freezers and meat coolers.

Why are you misrepresenting the contents of the bill?

That is exactly what the REPUBLICANS are all about. They want the rich and powerful to own everyone that isn't. They'll have full blown slavery and servitude of everyone beneath them. Republicans are dead serious about this and they must all be voted out!
This is exactly what LIBERALS do .. misrepresent the truth and provide misinformation. Did you read the bill or just rely on an anonymous Internet personality?

Completely misrepresented .. looking at the detail of the bill, it states this:

Why are you misrepresenting the contents of the bill?
i didn't misrepresent anything. i just posted a video opinion piece from a liberal perspective that you naturally took offense to because you're a partisan hack conservative

Fev2_a2WAAEIjEX

Young Turks?

Seriously?

Fuckin low information FAKE NEWS liberal limp-wristed clap trap garbage.

Bro.

This is exactly what LIBERALS do .. misrepresent the truth and provide misinformation. Did you read the bill or just rely on an anonymous Internet personality?
i'm not a liberal. i criticize everyone: republican, democrat, independent, no political affiliation

try paying attention for a change

Young Turks?

Seriously?

Fuckin low information FAKE NEWS liberal limp-wristed clap trap garbage.

Bro.

i didn't misrepresent anything. i just posted a video opinion piece from a liberal perspective that you naturally took offense to because you're a partisan hack conservative
No ... I looked up what the bill to see what it actually contains and correct an ill-informed liberal spreading misinformation.

You're the worst sceename on this board.

No consistent perspective, the only thing constant is your shape shifting.

Not even a passing grade.

Sorry.

No ... I looked up what the bill to see what it actually contains and correct an ill-informed liberal spreading misinformation.
that's your opinion based on the facts you found. i have a different opinion, and you will see i'm right when the bill gets voted down

Forum List

Back