Iowa GOP Literally want to Send Your Kids Back To The Mines: proposing bill changing the state's labor laws to allow teens to work more dangerous jobs

But you cult fucks have no problem chopping the tits off a 10 year old girl who claims she is a boy.

STFU. You fucking frauds.
i do have a problem with that. if you're addressing The Young Turks i agree with you, they are sick people in terms of trans policy

that's your opinion based on the facts you found. i have a different opinion, and you will see i'm right when the bill gets voted down
It's based on what's actually in the bill .. and it does not have provisions to allow children to work in dangerous jobs like mining and slaughterhouses .. in fact, it explicitly calls those out as prohibited.

It's based on what's actually in the bill .. and it does not have provisions to allow children to work in dangerous jobs like mining and slaughterhouses .. in fact, it explicitly calls those out as prohibited.
read the bill here. what in this article is what's in the bill. i don't have time to read it. i apologize if the Young Turks are lying. that's a big IF, though

there's a reason this is my favorite movie and i won't apologize
OK, now apologize for this entire thread.
p59IAwzB8L6inoIQwzTu5czqdWA.jpg

While you cult fucks pearl clutch over shit you really do not care about, you boy Biden is destroying the nation.

Teenagers choosing to do tough work in Iowa makes you shit your pants?

Its a flyover state, you assholes do not care….just like I do not care if you sick motherfuckers kill your babies at birth. The less of you the better.

States rights. Blue states love murdering babies. Nancy eats placenta.

While you cult fucks pearl clutch over shit you really do not care about, you boy Biden is destroying the nation.

Teenagers choosing to do tough work in Iowa makes you shit your pants?

Its a flyover state, you assholes do not care….just like I do not care if you sick motherfuckers kill your babies at birth. The less of you the better.

States rights. Blue states love murdering babies. Nancy eats placenta.
I agree about Biden being a terrible president. doesn't mean the Republicans are great either. this is not a competition. both sides are bad

Forum List

Back