Iowa GOP Literally want to Send Your Kids Back To The Mines: proposing bill changing the state's labor laws to allow teens to work more dangerous jobs

Ever see me post an opinion piece about a bill without the bill itself as backup?

Once again. 🤦‍♂️
me: 100 thousand posts
you: 2 thousand

some of us have the balls to constantly churn out opinions. others like you TAKE A HIKE

Your gayness illuminates the night sky.

You live how you want.
The economy has slowed down to a stop
but there's one way to put the country back on top
the solution my dear neighbor
is to just bring back child labor
and work those little bastards till they're almost gonna drop

The economy has slowed down to a stop
but there's one way to put the country back on top
the solution my dear neighbor
is to just bring back child labor
and work those little bastards till they're almost gonna drop

Nah, stop giving them shit that everyone else has to pay for.

Because he's a liar.
not a liar. i literally produced a link of the bill so people can see it themselves and make their own judgement. i have my 1st amendment right to criticize any bill i want whether you like it or not

not a liar. i literally produced a link of the bill so people can see it themselves and make their own judgement. i have my 1st amendment right to criticize any bill i want whether you like it or not

No, you lied as usual.

It's what you do because you are a troll.

Completely misrepresented .. looking at the detail of the bill, it states this:

Why are you misrepresenting the contents of the bill?

Because he is dishonest.

i didn't misrepresent anything. i just posted a video opinion piece from a liberal perspective that you naturally took offense to because you're a partisan hack conservative

No, you posted a LIE and hoped nobody would call you on it.

No ... I looked up what the bill to see what it actually contains and correct an ill-informed liberal spreading misinformation.

No-he is a fully-informed dipshit spreading DISINFORMATION.

It's based on what's actually in the bill .. and it does not have provisions to allow children to work in dangerous jobs like mining and slaughterhouses .. in fact, it explicitly calls those out as prohibited.
You weren't supposed to notice that because reasons and feelz.

Forum List

Back