Iran attacks a U.S. Aircraftcarrier

The word is "Japanese," genius, and your own quote shows that it was not an "attack," with the deliberateness you intended by using the word.

The word is Japs and take your PC crap that away >>>>>>>>>>>>>
you ignorant racist tub of shit.

Racist my ass, fuck head, say that while standing here. .

View attachment 58278
been there, you tub of shit.
What I felt was what any thinking person would how insane and stupid war is .
I seriously doubt you've ever been there.
That war was over before the best part of you was a stain on their outhouse floor.
You're a racist, dumbfuck own it!

Why you so upset ....

Why are you so ignorant and weak?

This just in

2703be14804712425f4e86c1455fb384-1-600x364.jpg
Wrong era aircraft carrier! Ignorant tub of shit.

The word is "Japanese," genius, and your own quote shows that it was not an "attack," with the deliberateness you intended by using the word.

View attachment 58278
That war was over before the best part of you was a stain on their outhouse floor.

Why you so upset jap lover?
Racist bullshit !

Iran denies missile launches in Strait of Hormuz

This was not any accident and they flat out deny they did it. Guess it was all a mirage. They think the military can be suckered like someone else...

..... it was an "accident",........

And you don't believe it was an accident?

I'm saying that often there's certain double standards. Imagine, even back then, if Egypt or Iran would have destroyed that vessel and killed those sailors....yes, they'd have been bombed.
No, it was a joint training exercise where a target was being towed by the US aircraft. It was a predictable accident that has happened in the past whenever the protocol and process is not followed to specificity.

You have a vivid imagination and a poor ability to make your visions sound realistic. Aircraft towing the target huh?
That is exactly what happened. I don't make shit up and write from imagination. Aircraft have towed gunnery targets since the days of biplanes.
Here are the specifics and confirmation for the incident in question. The A-6 was towing a target on a three-mile long cable.

nytimes.com/1996/06/05/world/japanese-down-navy-plane-in-an-accident-crew-is-safe.html

youtube.com/watch?v=qEEmeCpL-L4

I thought they were are buddies now or sumthing.....

An Iranian rocket came within 1,500 yards of American aircraft carrier USS Harry S. Truman in the Strait of Hormuz, a Pentagon official reportedly told CNN.

The incident occurred on Saturday at approximately 11:25 a.m., 23 minutes after the Iranian navy announced that it was about to conduct a live-fire training exercise in the area, Reuters reports.

According to an NBC report, multiple rockets were fired directly but not directly at the US aircraft carrier.

Fuck Iranians.

An Iranian rocket came within 1,500 yards of American aircraft carrier USS Harry S. Truman in the Strait of Hormuz, a Pentagon official reportedly told CNN.

The incident occurred on Saturday at approximately 11:25 a.m., 23 minutes after the Iranian navy announced that it was about to conduct a live-fire training exercise in the area, Reuters reports.

According to an NBC report, multiple rockets were fired directly but not directly at the US aircraft carrier.

Fuck Iranians.
What a well thought out retort!

WWII would not begin because three warships shot down a missile and sank some rubber dingies and or fast boats. BTW, there are no missile types that can be carried on those small boats with the capability to sink an aircraft carrier like the Truman or the accompanying vessels. Those little boats were being targeted by a wide assortment of weapons before they even got close.

USS Cole
False comparison, but you had to say something.

Bullshit, you were to ignorant or unable to comprehend to see or read What he posted.
Ignorant is not a word you should toss around as it has come back and bitch slapped you .

Why so defenseless needle dick?

Oh I know what it is, could it be because the USS Cole happened on Clinton's watch and everyone blamed him for cutting the Navy warships ?

The warships wasn't the problem. Clinton and his cronies decommissioned so many Navy auxiliary ships that there were no tankers available to refuel the USS Cole at sea, putting the ship at risk for the terrorist attack that came true. At sea, they would not stand a chance of getting that close.

Lets get out of the middle east and spend the money on infrastructure, science, r&d and education. I hate the middle east.

Do you like oil?
We have more oil in the strategic reserve than we could ever use.
9de80c77.gif~c200
The laugh of the ignorant!
Look it up........
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
I did you on the other hand.

About 1,500 yards is a close cal on the high seas but it's interesting that the U.S. Carrier watched the missile go by without taking any action. Are Carriers equipped to defend themselves from missile attack or are they under orders by the administration to surrender in the event of an attack?

If it is not a threat, the weapons systems will not engage, that plus they have be activated first.

Bullshit, you were to ignorant or unable to comprehend to see or read What he posted.
Ignorant is not a word you should toss around as it has come back and bitch slapped you .

Oh I know what it is, could it be because the USS Cole happened on Clinton's watch and everyone blamed him for cutting the Navy warships ?

The warships wasn't the problem. Clinton and his cronies decommissioned so many Navy auxiliary ships that there were no tankers available to refuel the USS Cole at sea, putting the ship at risk for the terrorist attack that came true. At sea, they would not stand a chance of getting that close.
Another lazyboy commander.

The Iranians are testing Obama to see what he will do.

My guess is, he's already failed the test.
Obamy is doing what he has always done best: Fucking golfing! It's only costing the US taxpayer close to half a million bucks a day.
Mele Kalikimaka: Taxpayer's gift to Obama is $470,000 a day Hawaiian vacation
At least he isn't sucking Saudi or Russian dicks.
He is despicable! He could have stayed in Washington and given that fucking money to the Vets!
The is the worst period in US Presidential history and we have partially the 'OJ jury' to blame and the White Guilter LIBs.
Thu Obama golfing ploy Doesn't fly bush spent most of his first term golfing!
Who took more vacation -- George W. Bush or Barack Obama? Don't you ever get anything right? Get your tongue out of Obamy's asshole you idiot!
Hey, idiot person who calls smarter people an idiot, read your link you dopey fool. It says Bush took three times as many vacation trips and four times as many days on vacation.

Bush went home, not on vacation!

Another lazyboy commander.

USS Wainwright (CG-28) - See Operation Praying Mantis
Operation Praying Mantis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
USS Dale (CG-19)
USS Nassau (LHA-4)

That was where my "lazyboy" was commanded from.

Fuck Iranians.

Did you celebrate Christmas?

View attachment 58278

Why you so upset ....

Why are you so ignorant and weak?

Weak?

Not the one who is so easily offended like you and daws

243ba8f135e618db91bcb2d669a14f95.jpg

Forum List

Back