🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Iran condemns Orlando gay nightclub terrorist attack

dani67

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2015
iran
Iran has slammed the terrorist mass shooting in the US city of Orlando, reaffirming the necessity of launching a firm campaign against the scourge of terrorism.
354768_Iran-Nuclear.jpg

“The Islamic Republic of Iran, in line with its principled policy in condemning terrorism and its strong determination to firmly and decisively counter this ominous phenomenon, denounces the recent terrorist attack in US [city of] Orlando,” Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman, Hossein Jaberi Ansari, said on Monday.

8efd444d-574f-46cc-9bb1-418f8f2ce8e3.jpg

Investigators work on the scene following a mass shooting at the Pulse Club in Orlando Florida, US, June 12, 2016. © Reuters
In the deadliest mass shooting in the United States and the nation's worst terror attack since 9/11, an American-born man who had pledged allegiance to the Daesh terrorist group killed 50 people at the Pulse Club in Orlando, Florida, on Sunday. At least 53 others were also injured in the shooting.

c26fe933-e1e6-4cb2-90d5-3eae9f51c1f9.jpg

FBI agents investigate near the damaged rear wall of the Pulse Club after a mass shooting killed 50 people on June 12, 2016 in Orlando, Florida. © AFP
The gunman, Omar Mateen, 29, took hostages at the club and barricaded himself in the complex but was later killed by specially trained SWAT units.

Daesh later claimed responsibility for the attacks, according to media outlets affiliated with the terror group.

Iran has slammed the terrorist mass shooting in the US city of Orlando, reaffirming the necessity of launching a firm campaign against the scourge of terrorism.
354768_Iran-Nuclear.jpg

“The Islamic Republic of Iran, in line with its principled policy in condemning terrorism and its strong determination to firmly and decisively counter this ominous phenomenon, denounces the recent terrorist attack in US [city of] Orlando,” Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman, Hossein Jaberi Ansari, said on Monday.

Investigators work on the scene following a mass shooting at the Pulse Club in Orlando Florida, US, June 12, 2016. © Reuters
In the deadliest mass shooting in the United States and the nation's worst terror attack since 9/11, an American-born man who had pledged allegiance to the Daesh terrorist group killed 50 people at the Pulse Club in Orlando, Florida, on Sunday. At least 53 others were also injured in the shooting.

FBI agents investigate near the damaged rear wall of the Pulse Club after a mass shooting killed 50 people on June 12, 2016 in Orlando, Florida. © AFP
The gunman, Omar Mateen, 29, took hostages at the club and barricaded himself in the complex but was later killed by specially trained SWAT units.

Daesh later claimed responsibility for the attacks, according to media outlets affiliated with the terror group.

I am glad that Shiite Iran is condemning the Sunni attacks in Orlando, Florida but Shiite Iran need to do more at curbing it terrorist groups like Hezbollah and stop backing those like Hamas if they want to be taken seriously in their stance against terrorism...

I know Jewish propaganda...

354768_Iran-Nuclear.jpg

I am glad that Shiite Iran is condemning the Sunni attacks in Orlando, Florida but Shiite Iran need to do more at curbing it terrorist groups like Hezbollah and stop backing those like Hamas if they want to be taken seriously in their stance against terrorism...

did hezbolah kill people in usa or europe ?
yes or no ?

354768_Iran-Nuclear.jpg

yes or no ?

Yes.

But what does that have to do with anything

354768_Iran-Nuclear.jpg

yes or no ?

Yes.

you are lier
what is your source ?
give me one ?

354768_Iran-Nuclear.jpg

yes or no ?

Yes.

you are lier
what is your source ?
give me one ?

Let me google that for you

354768_Iran-Nuclear.jpg

yes or no ?

Yes.

you are lier
what is your source ?
give me one ?

Let me google that for you
israel did it because of propaganda. there isnt any proof for it .just propaganda by israel regime .
because israel had plan for attack to iran in 2012
alqaede said we did it .but true wasnt useful for israel propaganda .

israel did it before .kill their people because of proganda. remember argentina terrorist attack .zionist did it in argentina and said iran did it . and last female argentina president said it

dont be stupid .your regime playing with you .

fact : israel didnt show any proof to press or .... for it .just say maybe terrorist was lebonanian .lebonanian attacking hezbollah too .
hezbollah didnt it.because what was benefit for hezbollah and iran ? more sanction ?
.maybe alqaede didi it .because they claimed .or israel regime

Forum List

Back