Iran Hits Two Oil Tankers, What Will/Should Trump Do?

There is no proof at this time. No investigation...no eyewitness reports. No affirmative or denial from Iran. Yet...IRAN!

Iran said they rescued the sailors when we know thats not the case.
And really who else would do such a thing?
I'm not saying we have definitive proof but Iran is the most likely culprit.
Seriously though...
Why would Iran hit a Japanese cargo vessel, on the day the Japanese prime minister or President, was visiting Iran?

Makes no sense for them to do this....

Not that they could not have done such a horrible thing.. but it kinda smells fishy, to me....
They don't need sense, just dupes.

Operation Ajax.
And then the islamic revolution qould not have happened....why?

Sorry bro, I'm just not connecting the dots between operation ajax and the ayatollahs.

Well bro, once the Shah came back to power he began to suppress the more conservative religious factions who were opposed to his liberal western policies. As time passed, he began to clamp down on these religious figures harder and harder...imprisoning thousands and, with the help of the Israeli Mossad and US CIA formed the Iranian secret police or SAVAK.
The SAVAK imprisoned and tortured and executed thousands of Iranian dissidents over a 30 year period. Eventually it got to a boiling point.

Iran hates the west and Israel for very specific and documented reasons. There is no conspiracy theory here. There was no...spontaneous Islamic Revolution.
We fucked with them till they finally had enough.

Everything happens for a reason.

There is no proof at this time. No investigation...no eyewitness reports. No affirmative or denial from Iran. Yet...IRAN!

Seriously though...
Why would Iran hit a Japanese cargo vessel, on the day the Japanese prime minister or President, was visiting Iran?

Not that they could not have done such a horrible thing.. but it kinda smells fishy, to me....

Muslims live by 15th century standards and she questions their sense?

Camel jockeys deserve their meeting with Allah

Seriously though...

Step up then.

Seriously though...

Step up then.
Why should I? Like IGNORANT blacks in America they are killing each other by the thousands.

Fuck em and good riddance. Go fuck one of Allah's child brides and leave the rest of the civilized world alone.

Operation Ajax.
And then the islamic revolution qould not have happened....why?

Sorry bro, I'm just not connecting the dots between operation ajax and the ayatollahs.

Well bro, once the Shah came back to power he began to suppress the more conservative religious factions who were opposed to his liberal western policies. As time passed, he began to clamp down on these religious figures harder and harder...imprisoning thousands and, with the help of the Israeli Mossad and US CIA formed the Iranian secret police or SAVAK.
The SAVAK imprisoned and tortured and executed thousands of Iranian dissidents over a 30 year period. Eventually it got to a boiling point.

Iran hates the west and Israel for very specific and documented reasons. There is no conspiracy theory here. There was no...spontaneous Islamic Revolution.
We fucked with them till they finally had enough.

Everything happens for a reason.

That's quite a stretch. He clamped down on extremists, and they revolted and, as you know, are revolting people to this day. But that's his fault. Or our fault. Or something.

No.

Didn't anyone tell them they won, so they can stop beong so extreme now?

I hope Trump begins unrestricted warfare against Iran starting tomorrow

Are you going to enlist to go fight or will you watch the war from your basement eating hot pockets while calling other people cowards?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Rooting for the enemy again. Classic stain.
That gets old...it got old a long time ago, actually.
Stop doing it then.

Problem solved

Seriously though...

Step up then.
Why should I? Like IGNORANT blacks in America they are killing each other by the thousands.

Fuck em and good riddance. Go fuck one of Allah's child brides and leave the rest of the civilized world alone.
Don't mean to ruin you evening gramps but were blacks shooting up our schools killing kids or shooting from an hotel in vegas killing scores

Seriously though...

Step up then.

Don't mean to ruin you evening gramps but were blacks shooting up our schools killing kids or shooting from an hotel in vegas killing scores
Not that I know of. They just kill 100 times as many in every major Democrat city.

But I get it. They're killing blacks so it's no big deal for you. Now if they shoot up a bunch of white kids your fangs will come out.....until the news reports they're black.

yeah , at least the 'zailors' from the American boats weren't as bad as the 'english' zailors led by 'mr. bean' .

I hope Trump begins unrestricted warfare against Iran starting tomorrow

Are you going to enlist to go fight or will you watch the war from your basement eating hot pockets while calling other people cowards?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Rooting for the enemy again. Classic stain.
That gets old...it got old a long time ago, actually.
Stop doing it then, problem solved.

Why does the u.s. need to do anything at all? One was a Norwegian tanker, and the other Japanese. Both carrying Japanese cargo.
Because the shipping lanes and oil supply are matters of our national security.
I can see that, but again, had they attacked American vessels, then I would understand u.s. intervention, but these were not u.s. ships.

If it came to a point where opposing forces were trying to blockade the strait, again, I could see intervention.

I'm just wondering, in this instance...why doesnt Japan handle it.
Are you sure they're allowed? When North Korea was firing missiles over their heads, I asked the same question and discovered that Japan is still hogtied by restrictions imposed after WWII.
Am I wrong?
I dont know. Seems weird that whatever restrictions were placed on them, it would entail them not being able to defend themselves.

When Bush43 asked for war.....America gave him what he wanted

If Trump asks for war against Iran, America will tell him to go fuk himself

possibly a sneak attack or Preemptive RightWinger .

Problem for Trump is he has no credibility with the public

If he tries to make a case for war......nobody will buy it
Not even Republicans

I disagree . 'both 'iran' and 'china' need to be destroyed in many peoples opinion RWinger .

Forum List

Back