Iran Hits Two Oil Tankers, What Will/Should Trump Do?

Well duhhh, Iran has been starting and causing and threatening death to America since the Shah days. I will take their word for it, OK?
Iran would not be threatening death to America if we hadn't funded a coup against Mohammad Mossadegh in the 1950's to re-install the Shah.
Iran would not be chanting death to America if we hadn't (CIA), along with Mossad helped form and train the Savak to suppress their religious leaders and torture/imprison thousands of citizens.
Iran hates us because they TRIED to be Democratic and do it the western way and we fucked them.
Why did we do that, Tijn Von Ingersleben ?
ANGLO-PERSIAN OIL COMPANY – Encyclopaedia Iranica
Very informative, but I didn't really want to read anything that lengthy and detailed. It's good to have the sources of your statements, though.
So, short answer, to my question "Why?" - Oil for the U.S. Iran was declaring its independence from Britain, and was wanting to do what it pleased with its own resources (oil). Britain AND America said no way. The leader we deposed must have been a nationalist unwilling to play ball. After the new leader was installed, America received 40% of Iran's oil.
Do I have that right, Tijn Von Ingersleben ? I skimmed.
You are in the ball park. It is the same story as many other places before. The sad part was that Iran was really pro western standard in the 1950's.
Almost ALL of these problems in the middle east are the result of western and Israeli meddling.
How do you figure that? The iranian monarchy was in place for over 50 years, until 1979.

Iran would not be threatening death to America if we hadn't funded a coup against Mohammad Mossadegh in the 1950's to re-install the Shah.
Iran would not be chanting death to America if we hadn't (CIA), along with Mossad helped form and train the Savak to suppress their religious leaders and torture/imprison thousands of citizens.
Iran hates us because they TRIED to be Democratic and do it the western way and we fucked them.
Why did we do that, Tijn Von Ingersleben ?
ANGLO-PERSIAN OIL COMPANY – Encyclopaedia Iranica
Very informative, but I didn't really want to read anything that lengthy and detailed. It's good to have the sources of your statements, though.
So, short answer, to my question "Why?" - Oil for the U.S. Iran was declaring its independence from Britain, and was wanting to do what it pleased with its own resources (oil). Britain AND America said no way. The leader we deposed must have been a nationalist unwilling to play ball. After the new leader was installed, America received 40% of Iran's oil.
You are in the ball park. It is the same story as many other places before. The sad part was that Iran was really pro western standard in the 1950's.
Almost ALL of these problems in the middle east are the result of western and Israeli meddling.
How do you figure that? The iranian monarchy was in place for over 50 years, until 1979.
The Shahs power had been greatly reduced. The Qajar Dynasty which preceded the Pahlavi were the last supreme Shahs. They were deposed by British and Russian interests. In 1925 the Pahlavis were installed. They had symbolic power as Britain wished to impose a parliamentary system similar to their own. Unfortunately for the British, Irananians elected a nationalist in Mohammad Mossadegh who briefly nationalized the nations oil.
Coup De Etat...puppet empowered

The Shahs power had been greatly reduced. The Qajar Dynasty which preceded the Pahlavi were the last supreme Shahs. They were deposed by British and Russian interests. In 1925 the Pahlavis were installed. They had symbolic power as Britain wished to impose a parliamentary system similar to their own. Unfortunately for the British, Irananians elected a nationalist in Mohammad Mossadegh who briefly nationalized the nations oil.
Coup De Etat...puppet installed.
And Then we ruined it after the 50s ....how?

Coup De Etat...puppet installed.
And Then we ruined it after the 50s ....how?
Operation Ajax. This was a concerted effort between MI6/CIA & Mossad to launch a coup against Mossadegh and reinstall the Shah to full power.
Research Kermit Roosevelt (Nephew to FDR) and Norman Schwarzkopf Sr. (Stormin Norman's dad)
They were key players in the coup.

16939327_216555082150406_1353082042383741841_n.jpg

Let’s see......

An election is coming up and Trump is trying to start a war
Nothing beats the Patriotism card

Got Bush re-elected

Ah, so Bush had the navy secretly torpedo a Norwegian and Japanese oil tanker to whip Creepy Joe in an election almost 18 months from now.....No wonder you voted for Hilllary....you'll believe literally anything. :eusa_snooty:
Trump seems ready to jump in a war without any proof of Iran being responsible for the attacks.

Let’s see......

Got Bush re-elected

Ah, so Bush had the navy secretly torpedo a Norwegian and Japanese oil tanker to whip Creepy Joe in an election almost 18 months from now.....No wonder you voted for Hilllary....you'll believe literally anything. :eusa_snooty:
Trump seems ready to jump in a war without any proof of Iran being responsible for the attacks.

All fingers pointing to Iran...if proven...stick a boot up their ass

There is no proof at this time. No investigation...no eyewitness reports. No affirmative or denial from Iran. Yet...IRAN!

Iran seems to be denying it.

‘Suspicious doesn’t begin to describe what happened’: Iran’s FM on tanker ‘attacks’ in Gulf of Oman ‘Suspicious doesn’t begin to describe what happened’: Iran’s FM on tanker ‘attacks’ in Gulf of Oman

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

we will figure out who did it and they will pay the price, wait and watch.
Trump doesn't want war

Let’s see......

Got Bush re-elected

LOL Whats the coward going to do ?? Put tariffs on them?? lol lol

Why the fuck is this burried in the middle east forum???

It is definitely a current event at the very least and the thread specifically asks about what Trump should do which makes it POLITICAL.

Stupid fucking mods

Let’s see......

Got Bush re-elected

Sink their God damn navy.

That's what he should do

Let’s see......

Got Bush re-elected

Sink their God damn navy.

That's what he should do

You're dealing with a snowflake pacifist...

How many of our guys are you great fighters willing to lose ?? Willing to lose when WE weren't attacked?

There is no proof at this time. No investigation...no eyewitness reports. No affirmative or denial from Iran. Yet...IRAN!

Iran said they rescued the sailors when we know thats not the case.
And really who else would do such a thing?
I'm not saying we have definitive proof but Iran is the most likely culprit.
Sounds pretty air tight bud...you go with that.

Are ya fuken stupid?

"I'm not saying we have definitive proof"

What part of that statement escapes you?

Forum List

Back