Iran launches homegrown satellite

FOR REAL. Are you this fucking retarded on a daily basis?

Bush Sets Defense As Space Priority
U.S. Says Shift Is Not A Step Toward Arms; Experts Say It Could Be
President Bush has signed a new National Space Policy that rejects future arms-control agreements that might limit U.S. flexibility in space and asserts a right to deny access to space to anyone "hostile to U.S. interests."
Bush Sets Defense As Space Priority - washingtonpost.com

Bush likely to back weapons in space
Arms race feared over 'death stars' and 'rods from God'
President George Bush is expected to issue a directive in the next few weeks giving the US air force a green light for the development of space weapons, potentially triggering a new global arms race, it was reported yesterday.

The new weapons being studied range from hunter-killer satellites to orbiting weapons using lasers, radio waves, or even dense metal tubes dropped from space by a weapon known as "Rods from God" on ground targets.
Bush likely to back weapons in space | Science | The Guardian

Air Force Seeks Bush's Approval for Space Weapons Programs
The Air Force, saying it must secure space to protect the nation from attack, is seeking President Bush's approval of a national-security directive that could move the United States closer to fielding offensive and defensive space weapons, according to White House and Air Force officials.
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/05/18/business/18space.html

:thup:
you lack reading comprehension
not one of those backs what you claim

the fuck it's not. You pussies cry about Iran launching a fucking SAT as if he put a goddamn russian ICBM in the lineup... but then retort with weak ass bullshit when I remind you what it REALLY looks like to put weapons in space?

:lol:

Hey, GOOD ANSWER! "derrrr, derrrr, you, derrr, lack reading comprehension derrrrrr..."

I see neither one of you silly fucks have posted even the SLIGHTEST fucking effort in posting your sources.. yet, here I am stomping mudholes in your fucking asses with THREE, count em 3, pieces of evidence showing you who HAS actually flirted with putting weapons in space. Spare me your standard issue one sided muslim hating racism and outright FAILURE of a rebuttal if this is the sum total of your thought process.
and here is your usually bullshit claim of winning when you are a fucking loser

No they already have that policy in place.
actually, thats the Hamas plan, Irans plan was to wipe Israel from history or the map, some say different things in the translation

I bet you can't quote the very words you insist was said, bitch. I DARE you. come on... Heeeere kitty kitty kitty.... Lets see you provide evidence that Iran wants israel, and NOT ZIONISTS, driven into the sea.. Let's see how fucking far you will go to avoid the outright bullshit of your own stupidity...
fuck off
you are a waste of fucking time

you lack reading comprehension
not one of those backs what you claim

the fuck it's not. You pussies cry about Iran launching a fucking SAT as if he put a goddamn russian ICBM in the lineup... but then retort with weak ass bullshit when I remind you what it REALLY looks like to put weapons in space?

Hey, GOOD ANSWER! "derrrr, derrrr, you, derrr, lack reading comprehension derrrrrr..."

I see neither one of you silly fucks have posted even the SLIGHTEST fucking effort in posting your sources.. yet, here I am stomping mudholes in your fucking asses with THREE, count em 3, pieces of evidence showing you who HAS actually flirted with putting weapons in space. Spare me your standard issue one sided muslim hating racism and outright FAILURE of a rebuttal if this is the sum total of your thought process.
and here is your usually bullshit claim of winning when you are a fucking loser

SUPPORT YOUR ASSUMPTION WITH EVIDENCE, BITCH. If you can't play the fucking game then don't step up to bat. Shit, we can ALL make baseless nutty fucking unsupported claims. Hell, if you can't offer even the slightest effort in proving the bullshit you post then yes I HAVE dominated your stupid ass. Call me a loser if you want to but we all can see which of us was able to drop evidence at the slightest request and which of us is a screeching pussy hellbent on trying to avoid the necessity thereof.

actually, thats the Hamas plan, Irans plan was to wipe Israel from history or the map, some say different things in the translation

I bet you can't quote the very words you insist was said, bitch. I DARE you. come on... Heeeere kitty kitty kitty.... Lets see you provide evidence that Iran wants israel, and NOT ZIONISTS, driven into the sea.. Let's see how fucking far you will go to avoid the outright bullshit of your own stupidity...
fuck off
you are a waste of fucking time

And this is why it's obvious that I've stomped a mudhole in your silly, gumpy ass. if you are RIGHT and Im WRING then come prove as much you fucking retard. come on. I'm DARING you to smack me down with evidence! Come getcha some. I posted THREE examples of someone who ACTUALLY wanted to put weapons in space and, because it's fashionable to shit on iranians, you think making baseless assumptions about ICBMs negates the necessity of EVIDENCE?

bitch, please. If you had anything other than a big bowl of stupid in your head you'd have posted it by now.

I think the whole point is being missed here. Do you hand machine guns to monkeys? What do you think would happen if you did?
Iran is not a country ruled by the rule of law. They can claim Islamic law or whatever but it really boils down that they are ruled by a bunch of religious zealots who are capable of bending the law any way that suits them and operate just as though they are right out of the medieval ages. It is a retarded society, and I mean that literally. Societal development has been retarded throughout most of the middle east for hundreds of years due to their stiff religious beliefs and intolerant attitudes. Someone made the statement that Christianity and Judiasm has gone through the laudrymat of history, where Islam has not. It is true and until more laundrying is done and they demonstrate more tolerance for others, they shouldn't be handed a machine gun.

a fucking zionist accusing someone ELSE of ruling by dogma junkie law.. THATS rich...

and, last I recall, it's not the US's role to divy out who can and who cannot access space. Perhaps you have some evidence otherwise... You know, because, apparerntly, iranians are just monkeys in general.

Again, the rabid racism of zionism rears it's ugly fucking head.

Zionist? I don't even know what that means and I don't think you do either. Try staying on point. My judgements are based on historical observation and a belief that a secular democracy that operates on the rule of law that sees all equal under the eyes of the law works better than anything else.

uh, because we see nothing other than a SECULAR democracy in israel, right?

:thup:

It was right around where you became all pretentious about secular governments as if iran is the ONLY nation in the ME that operates according to rationalized dogma. I guess I was supposed to forget about israel in a fit of iran bashing?

silly me.

Iran is not a passive nation and they have willingly placed themselves in a position to be a threat to regional peace. In a region which already has too many problems. The satellite should be disabled, not because it is a threat, simply because we can! Send the message where it can do no harm to anyone.

Iran is not a passive nation and they have willingly placed themselves in a position to be a threat to regional peace. In a region which already has too many problems. The satellite should be disabled, not because it is a threat, simply because we can! Send the message where it can do no harm to anyone.

um, i wonder how that would affect Ahmindjad's re-election chances....

oh yea.. then maybe we can cry about reactionary terrorists (or, muslims in general, to your kind) because we innocent westerners just don't ever do anything to invoke a backlash...

It is strange that Iran puts so much money in a satellite, when their economy is dying and their people are starving. It reminds me of the policy of the Soviet Union: Country first, the economy and the people can wait.

I wonder when there will be an Arab Nation that cares about its people. (Turkey is an exception because it is not Arab)

uh, national space programs don't create jobs? Ahhh.. ok.. I guess thats why we we scrapped NASA years ago! Clearly, America is the gatekeeper to space.

Hey, who cares about reality when there is some shit to talk about some muslims, right?

Damn! That is just about the most ignorant thing I have seen posted yet. Suppose some other nation were to do that to a satellite of the US. What would our reaction be? Why should theirs be any differant?

You want that region to really catch fire? Just do such things as that to show them how powerless they are. And watch what happens to our interests worldwide.

From their point of view, we are the biggest threat to the region. After all, we are the ones that invaded an Islamic nation on the basis of lies. We are the ones that bombed the shit out of a nation that had zero defense against an air attack. And we are the nation that has proven ourselves to be incompetant in governing the nations that we occupy in the region.

um, i wonder how that would affect Ahmindjad's re-election chances....

Well, had we not invaded Iraq on the basis of lies, ol' MadHatter would not have been elected in the first place. If we adapt a reasonable policy in the Mid East, it will definately negatively affect his re-election chances.

uh, national space programs don't create jobs? Ahhh.. ok.. I guess thats why we we scrapped NASA years ago! Clearly, America is the gatekeeper to space.

Hey, who cares about reality when there is some shit to talk about some muslims, right?

Yeah, but America had a good economy at the time and the majority of americans aren't/weren't poor. Iran has an economy that is falling apart, the only decent revenues it has is from oil.

Yeah, but America had a good economy at the time and the majority of americans aren't/weren't poor. Iran has an economy that is falling apart, the only decent revenues it has is from oil.

you are just making excuses now. Every economy does not resemble every other economy. crying about iranian jobs when they launch a fucking sat into space is nothing more than outright stupidity from someone LOOKING for any reason to fuck with iran.

pathetic really. And you stupid bastards wonder why ME muslims hate you.

It was right around where you became all pretentious about secular governments as if iran is the ONLY nation in the ME that operates according to rationalized dogma. I guess I was supposed to forget about israel in a fit of iran bashing?

silly me.

No, I have plenty of my own criticisms of Israel and all of the other rationalized? ME nations but they have nothing to do with my thoughts about Iran.

Forum List

Back