Is it wrong to bomb innocent people ? What do pro lifers think ?

The Hamas terrorists readily admit they want to wipe out Israel.
As does the state of Israel in wiping out the Palestinians. In your small mind Israel is the victim, yet Hamas has no ability to wipe out Israel. Israel has the ability to wipe out all Palestinians.

Israel is the aggressor. I suspect you have no knowledge of the enormous death toll of innocent Palestinian women and children Israel has slaughtered.

Propaganda works on too many Americans.

As does the state of Israel in wiping out the Palestinians. In your small mind Israel is the victim, yet Hamas has no ability to wipe out Israel. Israel has the ability to wipe out all Palestinians.

Israel is the aggressor. I suspect you have no knowledge of the enormous death toll of innocent Palestinian women and children Israel has slaughtered.

Propaganda works on too many Americans.
LOL the Israelis have had how many years to exterminate the Pals? They must be the most incompetent murderers in history.

there arent 100,000 dead retard
Sure there are. If only you could think. Why is Israel and western media using numbers provided by Hamas? Has this not raised concerns by you? Of course not, because you’re not thinking.

Hamas has vastly undercounted the deaths. They are concerned if they report the truth, they’ll lose support. The West is happy to dupe the fools in the west using Hamas’ numbers.

Sure there are. If only you could think. Why is Israel and western media using numbers provided by Hamas? Has this not raised concerns by you? Of course not, because you’re not thinking.

Hamas has vastly undercounted the deaths. They are concerned if they report the truth, they’ll lose support. The West is happy to dupe the fools in the west using Hamas’ numbers.
god you are a moron,

Ya we are supposed to believe that Hamas is downplaying the numbers of dead instead of exaggerating them.I have a bridge, you in the market for one? I will sell it cheap.
Yet your beloved Israel and US Empire media only report the death toll numbers provided by Hamas. They’ve done this the entire time. Why would they do this if they think Hamas is inflating the numbers?

Think my son. I know its hard for you to think, but try. Please.

Yet your beloved Israel and US Empire media only report the death toll numbers provided by Hamas. They’ve done this the entire time. Why would they do this if they think Hamas is inflating the numbers?

because the fake Hamas numbers IS ALL DEY GOT !!!

the press always accepts Hamas word because they are stupid and biased.

Lol. Unbelievable. Ignorance on full display.

Do you watch Fox News 24/7?
time to give that idiot "underground" objection----I will help
you---try to cope----the ACCESSES to the tunnels are on the ground
floor or basement of buildings. GOT THAT? Did you ever see the nest
of a rabbit? It's fascinating

Forum List

Back