Is it wrong to bomb innocent people ? What do pro lifers think ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
About as shallow and silly as a post can be .
But against that , why would I expect anything different from you ?

However , I doubt you would understand even if it was spelt out to you .

Simple.

Yes. If those innocent people are being used as shields to hide very guilty people.

But don't blame the bombers. Blame the ones who are hiding behind them.

Israel has always made that accusation...

Maybe this is the REAL tribulation the Dominionists are expecting.

Zechariah 12

2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.

3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

This isnt a complicated proposition. It is wrong in all instances apart from in Gaza.
Iran could have killed innocent people by doing this savage act. It can only be justified in terms of Gaza.
I hope the world unites behind the killers of children.

If you knowingly decide to live in Hamas HQ where their motto is "Death to Israel" and where they spend their days finding way to wipe their neighbor from the map, are you really totally innocent?

This isnt a complicated proposition. It is wrong in all instances apart from in Gaza.
Iran could have killed innocent people by doing this savage act. It can only be justified in terms of Gaza.
I hope the world unites behind the killers of children.
Tell us all about the involvement of the RAF over Dresden, Tammy.

Simple.

Yes. If those innocent people are being used as shields to hide very guilty people.

But don't blame the bombers. Blame the ones who are hiding behind them.
So are Israeli civilians innocent then ? They cheer on the slaughter and live in stolen Palestinian homes.

You're flailing badly defending Jihadists, are they watching you in Wales?
Im not defending them Frank. I am just saying that there are two sides to every story and Israel have a lot to answer for..
Their brighter citizens realise that this will be the life they pass on to their kids.
Their leaders should be trying to find a settlement that suits all parties.
Current policies will produce thousands of israeli and american casualties in the coming years.

Im not defending them Frank. I am just saying that there are two sides to every story and Israel have a lot to answer for..
Their brighter citizens realise that this will be the life they pass on to their kids.
Their leaders should be trying to find a settlement that suits all parties.
Current policies will produce thousands of israeli and american casualties in the coming years.
"Two sides to every story", as he takes the side of those who don't believe there are any civilians among the "infidels"....But then turns around and gets all huffy when the same standard is applied to them.

Last edited:
Pro-lifers disappear after every mass random shooting whether it was a church, synagogue, school, Walmart, bowling alley, etc. You name the place, and they don`t give a damn. Punishing pregnant teenagers is their main concern.

Then you are calling the Allies nazis too
1 (one) country supports Israel and 200 countries don`t. Is there something wrong with the 200 or is something wrong with the one? While we arm the bullies, the ones being bullied are plotting to fly more airliners into our skyscrapers. Our skyscrapers, not the Japanese or UK skyscrapers or anywhere else.

1 (one) country supports Israel and 200 countries don`t. Is there something wrong with the 200 or is something wrong with the one? While we arm the bullies, the ones being bullied are plotting to fly more airliners into our skyscrapers. Our skyscrapers, not the Japanese or UK skyscrapers or anywhere else.
Not true

Most nations support Israel’s right to exist

Even arab countries like Egypt and Saudi Arabia

Forum List

Back