Democracy Now gives us a perfect display of the dishonesty of the left .

Nowhere in that post did you actually make a substantive based argument.

And even if you had?

Woulda been MSNBC/NY Times based nonsense.

You're just lost dude.

I can't help you.

If you ever were willing to listen and understand, maybe we could come to an accord?

But I just don't see it given the current state of your Leftist delusion.
I think you can’t really justify it. You were dying for me to defend those democrats but you became tongue tied when I said disliking them wasn’t the issue. You idiots thrive on democrat whataboutisms. It’s all you have. Deep down you know you can’t dispute the fact that Trump is a moronic, whiny, sack of subhuman garbage and there is no justification for supporting someone who sounds like a 9 year old both emotionally and intellectually.

I think you can’t really justify it. You were dying for me to defend those democrats but you became tongue tied when I said disliking them wasn’t the issue. You idiots thrive on democrat whataboutisms. It’s all you have. Deep down you know you can’t dispute the fact that Trump is a moronic, whiny, sack of subhuman garbage and there is no justification for supporting someone who sounds like a 9 year old both emotionally and intellectually.
Policy is all I care about. You may not like Trump's demeanor, but I don't particularly care about it. Obama was a better speaker than Trump in many regards, but his policies sucked.

Trump's policies were some of the best I've seen. Reciprocal trade, for example, was a great concept. He had a far better border policy than Biden. He was less interventionist when it came to foreign conflicts.

More delusional shit.

Fascist takeover your ass.
Sure thing, midget. Who pushed vax mandates? Who pushed lock downs long after the science proved that was the wrong strategy, Who broke their own rules so they could have a nice meal, or an empty beach to play on?

Democrats. All the time.

Last edited:
Policy is all I care about. You may not like Trump's demeanor, but I don't particularly care about it. Obama was a better speaker than Trump in many regards, but his policies sucked.

Trump's policies were some of the best I've seen. Reciprocal trade, for example, was a great concept. He had a far better border policy than Biden. He was less interventionist when it came to foreign conflicts.
Let me ask you this about the border: let’s say all illegal immigrants deported and the border became completely sealed to new illegal immigrants. What would happen?

Let me ask you this about the border: let’s say all illegal immigrants deported and the border became completely sealed to new illegal immigrants. What would happen?
Wages would go up across the board. Housing costs would drop, inflation would plummet, energy prices would drop. Medical costs would drop. Insurance rates would drop. Crime would drop. Homelessness would plummet. Drug overdose deaths would plummet.

Is that good enough for you?

Initially, there would be chaos for the agricultural industry and the construction industry, but they'd figure out quickly that they need to pay those jobs better to hire Americans. Also, we'd likely see some reforms for work visas. The legal hiring of immigrants would probably improve, and the people involved would be paid better as well.

Wages would go up across the board. Housing costs would drop, inflation would plummet, energy prices would drop. Medical costs would drop. Insurance rates would drop. Crime would drop. Homelessness would plummet. Drug overdose deaths would plummet.

Is that good enough for you?
Actually the only sure thing is that the economy would shrink since those 10s of millions of people are consumer spenders. The wage claim is quite perplexing. Illegal immigrants essentially have their own job market. You do know the unemployment rate for citizens is under 4% right? Why would thise citizen jobs pay more simply because all the brown people would be gone? And health insurance rates? Why?!

Oh and in case you don’t know, 90% of drugs smuggled over the border come through legal ports of entry.

Actually the only sure thing is that the economy would shrink since those 10s of millions of people are consumer spenders. The wage claim is quite perplexing. Illegal immigrants essentially have their own job market. You do know the unemployment rate for citizens is under 4% right? Why would thise citizen jobs pay more simply because all the brown people would be gone? And health insurance rates? Why?!

Oh and in case you don’t know, 90% of drugs smuggled over the border come through legal ports of entry.
Illegal aliens create a two tier wage system. Because they are willing to work for low wages, they artificially lower ALL wages.

The unemployment rate is a lie. 350,000 jobs became 50,000 when the corrections were made, and the majority of those were part time jobs with no benefits.

Your claim about where drugs come from is an outright lie. I have friends with California DOJ Bureau of Narcotics Enforcement, and they say the exact opposite.

Forum List

Back