Democracy Now gives us a perfect display of the dishonesty of the left .

Fred Trump died in 1999, so in order to believe that he's a billionaire now solely from "daddy's help" would require the assumption that his help was so good that it allowed him to go from a millionaire to a billionaire today over the course of about 25 years.
If he’s a billionaire why did he have so much trouble coming up with the money to cover the sexual assault judgement?

If he’s a billionaire why did he have so much trouble coming up with the money to cover the sexual assault judgement?
Because he is property rich, not cash rich.

Duh...

Exactly. You NOW realize how wrongheaded you were. Too fucking late.

Same thing about Trump
I was wrong to have ever supported the Democrats. Was it too late to realize this? Maybe. At the rate that they're destroying this country, it may not matter who I vote for. But to be fair, the damage is also being done by the establishment GOP.

I stopped after voting for obummer the first time. I believed his lies, and when he did a 180, and became even more opaque than Bush, I said fuck the democrat party.

You're smarter than me.

Big time.

See?

I have no problem admitting it when someone actually knows what the hell they're talking about.

JackOffNoLays need not apply.

I was wrong to have ever supported the Democrats. Was it too late to realize this? Maybe. At the rate that they're destroying this country, it may not matter who I vote for. But to be fair, the damage is also being done by the establishment GOP.
Yup, the establishment gop and the democrats are political class. They work for themselves, not the American people.

And you’re wrong to support Trump

Fred Trump died in 1999, so in order to believe that he's a billionaire now solely from "daddy's help" would require the assumption that his help was so good that it allowed him to go from a millionaire to a billionaire today over the course of about 25 years.
Well he definitely got money before and after his death. And again, in terms of actual cash, Trump is only worth a couple hundred mil at best. Sorry that just isn’t impressive. If simply makes sense daddy’s money would pay off.

Because he is property rich, not cash rich.

Duh...
If you “own” a dozen houses that are all mortgaged to the hilt are you rich?

If he had all that equity he should have had no trouble coming up with the 450 million dollar bond loan.

He plead poverty

Trump is EXACTLY who the US needs. Not another fucking warmonger, and who actually followed the COTUS.

Unlike the demofascists who wipe their asses with it.

If you “own” a dozen houses that are all mortgages to the hilt are you rich?

If he had all that equity he should have had no trouble coming up with the 450 million dollar bond loan.

He plead poverty
The corrupt judge wanted Trump to have to sell properties to cover the bond.

Fuck that corrupt piece of shit.

Trump has flaws, but he's better than his competition. He did let me down recently with regard to the Ukraine spending, however. The support he gave to Mike Johnson over that recent spending bill was politically shrewd but not consistent with trying to turn things around fiscally for America. We're wasting billions upon billions on a war that Russia has essentially already won.

Trump is EXACTLY who the US needs. Not another fucking warmonger, and who actually followed the COTUS.

Unlike the demofascists who wipe their asses with it.
That’s some delusional shit there

Well I’ll take your word for it, but that is absolutely moronic. I mean look, you can hate Gore, Hillary, and Obama all you want. I really don’t care. There is just no excusing the sheer STUPIDITY of supporting Trump. It will never make any goddamn sense.

Nowhere in that post did you actually make a substantive based argument.

And even if you had?

Woulda been MSNBC/NY Times based nonsense.

You're just lost dude.

I can't help you.

If you ever were willing to listen and understand, maybe we could come to an accord?

But I just don't see it given the current state of your Leftist delusion.

The corrupt judge wanted Trump to have to sell properties to cover the bond.

Fuck that corrupt piece of shit.
He didn’t have to sell shit.

He was trying to get a bank to cover his bond (essentially a loan agreement). No bank would do it. Apparently he didn’t have the collateral to support it

Well he definitely got money before and after his death. And again, in terms of actual cash, Trump is only worth a couple hundred mil at best. Sorry that just isn’t impressive. If simply makes sense daddy’s money would pay off.

This is your peak happiness.

When a "Democrat" is in control.

Question: What do you plan on doing next year?

When MAGA rules the roost?

Forum List

Back