Are the Conservative USSC Justices Not Looking to the Future... or are They?

as I have written before in this space, this is a simple case, and we know how it will turn out. When the President is acting as President, he has absolute immunity. When he is acting as a private citizen, he has no immunity, but cannot be prosecuted while he is in office.

In close cases of whether he is acting as President or private citizen, it is up to the fact-finder (judge or jury) to make that call.

This case will be kicked back to the trial court.

It is incredible how much time, money, and words are being wasted analyzing this case. It is simple and we know how it will end.

This is why I was not a great law school student. I just came to the right conclusion and didn't fill Blue Books with pointless speculation.
You are 100 percent correct. The Court will hold what you are saying, and the case will be sent back.

The question then is, is what the Biden Admin alledging Trump did, an offical act or not.

as I have written before in this space, this is a simple case, and we know how it will turn out. When the President is acting as President, he has absolute immunity. When he is acting as a private citizen, he has no immunity, but cannot be prosecuted while he is in office.
careful there, the democrats will not tolerate free speech that is educated, well reasoned, or common sense

Are the Conservative USSC Justices Not Looking to the Future... or are They?

Brett Kavanaugh’s 15-year-old law review could give the nation a clue at how he could rule in trump's immunity case. In his paper, “Kavanaugh didn't support blanket immunity and said prosecution could occur after a president's term,” which is what has happened at both the federal and state levels.

But if the conservative USSC Justices are looking to the future and planning to open the door to trump’s dictatorship, they must rule to protect trump from his current legal woes. However, that ruling cannot guarantee the same blanket immunity, as demanded by trump, to Biden for the remainder of his presidency. A perplexing problem for the conservative Justices.

The conservative Justices must also consider the unlimited power they would be guaranteeing the future dictator trump. Granting such unlimited presidential power, coupled with trump’s vindictive nature, the conservative Justices’ decision could jeopardize their own survival after January 20, 2025. This is the date trump’s revenge tour begins.

View attachment 939935

Do libs actually believe the crazy Trump dictatorship bullshit they spout?

I think some people on this forum believe it

Do libs actually believe the crazy Trump dictatorship bullshit they spout?

I think some people on this forum believe it
He proved it when he tried to illegally overturn the election. The fact that the Republican party won't hold him accountable for it demonstrates how precarious our situation actually is.

You guys are so weak minded.
Again, another attack, more bullying. More labelling those who are here to have a discussion as weak minded.

What are you so afraid of, learning. The only tool the democrats have is hate, fear, intimidation, and insulting.
Proven over and over and over.

Again, another attack, more bullying. More labelling those who are here to have a discussion as weak minded.

What are you so afraid of, learning. The only tool the democrats have is hate, fear, intimidation, and insulting.
Proven over and over and over.
You claim victimhood simply because someone disagrees with you.

That's weak minded.

That's weak minded.
More attacks, more insults, more bullying.
Everyone can see that you will not discuss the substance of thread.

All bullying, a free discussion of the supreme court is not going to be allowed be the democrats.

Troll on mareann

You libtards are so naive. You already live in a dictatorship under someone who avoids having anything to do with the law. Edicts left and right, a banana republic. You should go to Oz and see if the Wizard has a spare brain for you.
Oh and let's not forget agency "rules" that were never within the original law.....Hopefully Chevron puts an end to that BS.....Congress needs to do their damn job.

More attacks, more insults, more bullying.
Everyone can see that you will not discuss the substance of thread.

All bullying, a free discussion of the supreme court is not going to be allowed be the democrats.

Troll on mareann
Disagreeing is not going to be allowed by conservatives.

That's all I did and you claimed this was unacceptabe.

But what do I know. I'm just a "libtard" as you put it.

He proved it when he tried to illegally overturn the election. The fact that the Republican party won't hold him accountable for it demonstrates how precarious our situation actually is.
You are obviously more tolerant of election cheating than trump is

You are obviously more tolerant of election cheating than trump is
The "cheating" was fabricated. It didn't exist. It was just an excuse to steal the election.

Winning is all that matter. The truth didn't.

The "cheating" was fabricated. It didn't exist. It was just an excuse to steal the election.

Winning is all that matter. The truth didn't.
I think cheating did exist, and will be used again in the 2024 election

Disagreeing is not going to be allowed by conservatives.
That's all I did and you claimed this was unacceptabe.
You really need to stop listening to conservative media. They are rotting your brain.

The president has a lot of authority. These aren't edicts, they're executing the law.

You guys are so weak minded.

That's weak minded.
Liar, I quoted your comments. Not one comment is, pointing out that disagreeing is not allowed.

Now quote were I called you a libtard, go ahead. Bet you cant. Which shows you are claiming victimhood.

First the democrats claim those who point out there bullying and intimidation is us claiming victimhood

Then in this example we can see mareeann claiming victimhood, while lying abiut what i said

I think cheating did exist, and will be used again in the 2024 election
Its easy to believe something when you don’t want to accept the truth.

You can’t change the outcome of the election based on what you believe happened.

Liar, I quoted your comments. Not one comment is, pointing out that disagreeing is not allowed.

Now quote were I called you a libtard, go ahead. Bet you cant. Which shows you are claiming victimhood.

First the democrats claim those who point out there bullying and intimidation is us claiming victimhood

Then in this example we can see mareeann claiming victimhood, while lying abiut what i said
Such a victim.

Its easy to believe something when you don’t want to accept the truth.

You can’t change the outcome of the election based on what you believe happened.
I can say the same about you

I can say the same about you
You can say anything you want. it doesn’t make it true.

Trump’s claims of election fraud were fabrications upon fabrications. The entire purpose of these lies were to reverse the outcome of the election, in effect stealing it.

The fact that you guys can’t come to terms with that shows that we are in a very dangerous place. If the truth doesn’t matter, nothing does.

Forum List

Back