Iran nuclear deal hopes rise as foreign ministers fly into Geneva

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012
Iran nuclear deal hopes rise as foreign ministers fly into Geneva

"John Kerry, William Hague and foreign ministers from France and Germany all made unplanned flights to Geneva on Friday in an attempt to seal a nuclear deal with Iran and end a decade-long impasse with the country.The aim of the talks is to agree a joint statement laying out a roadmap towards a peaceful resolution of the nuclear standoff."

"Iranian officials said a draft of the statement had been completed by the time Ashton, Kerry and Zarif met at the EU mission."

Iran nuclear deal hopes rise as foreign ministers fly into Geneva | World news | The Guardian

I think we will have a deal tomorrow.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Iran Accord Seen Near as Top Diplomats Flock to Geneva

November 09, 2013 4:16 AM EST

"World powers are sending their top diplomats to Geneva for an unscheduled third day of talks withIran, signaling a possible agreement to break the decade-long stalemate over the Islamic republic’s nuclear program."

"The Chinese and Russian foreign ministers are due to join their French, German, U.K. and U.S. counterparts today in the Swiss city, where negotiators have been seeking for the past two days to complete an initial accord."

Iran Accord Seen Near as Top Diplomats Flock to Geneva - Bloomberg

Diplomacy, when it is approached with a real desire to resolve differences, can accomplish wonderful things.

For me, all I can think about and see is what we did to Iraq and hope and pray we never do the same to Iran.

Iran nuclear talks: We must 'seize moment', says Hague

2 minutes ago

"UK Foreign Secretary William Hague urged negotiators to "seize the moment", on a third, unscheduled day of talks on Iran's nuclear programme."

"The negotiations have also picked up new, critical purpose, he says - a chance for the US and Iran to explore an end to their three decades of mistrust."

BBC News - Iran nuclear talks: We must 'seize moment', says Hague

Well if it's a war you want Lipaz,

In other news, what happened to Nuttyyahoo's Bad hair day?
_70989390_70989389.jpg

Last edited:
Iran nuclear: Geneva talks 'something to build on'

4 hours ago

"EU foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton told a press conference that there had been a lot of "concrete progress but some differences remain".

"Meanwhile Mr Kerry told reporters: "We have not only narrowed differences and clarified those that remain but we made significant progress in working through the approaches to this question of how one reins in a programme and guarantees its peaceful nature."

Talks will resume November 20.

BBC News - Iran nuclear: Geneva talks 'something to build on'

It appears it was France who prevented a preliminary deal from being finalized today.

Warmongering scum, I contacted their Embassy in the US by email and let them know what I thought about their warmongering scumbag Foreign Minister.

Good news and a good thread.

Let's hope that the war-mongers get shoved aside and we see some sanity in world relationships.

It appears it was France who prevented a preliminary deal from being finalized today.

Warmongering scum, I contacted their Embassy in the US by email and let them know what I thought about their warmongering scumbag Foreign Minister.

Yeah, Sherri, you give them a piece of your mind:lol::lol::lol:

They must be returning to the table after your scary e-mail letter, LMAO!

Good step by France!

Good step by France!

All the warmongers have a very special place in Hell set aside just for them.

I look at the vegetable now, war criminal Ariel Sharan, and see Gods justice for war criminals on full display.

Last edited:

Good step by France!

I look at the vegetable now, war criminal Ariel Sharan, and see Gods justice for war criminals on full display.

Then I guess the Iranian leaders should be worried, right?

Good step by France!

Then I guess the Iranian leaders should be worried, right?
Nope. . :cool:

Former PM Ariel Sharon undergoes abdominal surgery

"Former Prime Minister Ariel Sharon underwent abdominal surgery at Sheba Medical Center on Tuesday afternoon to correct a problem in his intravenous feeding system."

Former PM Ariel Sharon undergoes abdominal surgery - NationalIsrael News - Haaretz Israeli News source

well actually----the statement is silly-----the system for feeding via the abdomen
is not "intravenous" which means "into the vein" It is a system which
allows nutritional liquids to go directly into the stomach ----it is fairly simple
but any foreign apparatus that hangs around in the body for a long time is
bound to ---EVENTUALLY require revision or cause a complication.
. The "news" is so trivial----that only a trivial minded idiot would post it up on this message board.
Only an idiot rag like Ha aretz would screw it up in so silly a manner.
For those who do not know--
that rag does not even pay its writers------it is a kind of VANITY PRESS for
idiots which is why jihado scum are so eager to cite it

Forum List

Back