IRAN threating to join the WAR if ISR invades GAZA

Logistics you peon
babylon-bee-2.jpg

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

Things could explode in the next 48 hours !!!!

ISR could invade in the next several hour or few days.

IRAN now threatening to destroy ISR
And here my moral superiors said Iran wasn’t involved!

Um...retard?

The missiles fired by Hamas cost about $600 each. The total cost of the missiles they fired was about $3 million.

You have to be a very special kind of retard to bleev they cost $6 billion. Very special.

Do you idiots even spend two seconds THINKING!?!
Are you too stupid to realize it was satire?

JFC.

Joe Biden had a picnic. This is proof he is doing nothing about the situation, according to MAGA World and the parroting tards.

Oh wait...

USS Gerald R. Ford Carrier Strike Group arrives in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea

US to send 2nd aircraft carrier to eastern Mediterranean

I imagine MAGA World is going full schizophrenic right about now.

"BIDENZ HAVIN' PICNIC! What a do-nothing douche!"

"What? TWO aircraft carrier strike groups? He's escalating! He's escalating! He's going to start WWIII and get us all killed!
Joe Biden talks big, but has been on the wrong side of history all his political life. He would never use the military on the terrorists, because he loves them terrorists and sniffs their hair.

The missiles fired by Hamas cost about $600 each.

Do you have any documentation to that effect? Seems to me that you can't make much of a missile for only $600, especially one able to fire to that distance and do that kind of damage.

Hell, I couldn't make anywhere near that much of a missile for much more than that even if I built it myself in my basement.

Um...retard?

The missiles fired by Hamas cost about $600 each. The total cost of the missiles they fired was about $3 million.

You have to be a very special kind of retard to bleev they cost $6 billion. Very special.

Do you idiots even spend two seconds THINKING!?!
I can’t even get a good drone for $600.

$3,600 according to this. So why do you lie for murderers?

Do you have any documentation to that effect? Seems to me that you can't make much of a missile for only $600, especially one able to fire to that distance and do that kind of damage.

Hell, I couldn't make anywhere near that much of a missile for much more than that even if I built it myself in my basement.
I misspoke calling them missiles. It is more accurate to call them rockets.

Nevertheless:

Rubin, considered one of the fathers of Israeli missile defense, said that even Hamas’s “best” rockets are relatively simple to make, inexpensive and not known for their extended range.

[snip]

Reports estimate that the main short-range Hamas rocket called the Qassam costs anywhere from $300 to $800 each.

I can’t even get a good drone for $600.

$3,600 according to this. So why do you lie for murderers?
I just provided a link showing they cost $300 to $800 dollars.

But let's go with the highest figure given in your link: $3600.

Hamas fired 5,000 rockets. Do the math and get back to us.

$6 billion/$3600 = 1,666,666 rockets!

You tards really don't want to give up on The Babylon Bee's hoax, do you. :laughing0301:

Nevertheless:
Rubin, considered one of the fathers of Israeli missile defense, said that even Hamas’s “best” rockets are relatively simple to make, inexpensive and not known for their extended range.
Reports estimate that the main short-range Hamas rocket called the Qassam costs anywhere from $300 to $800 each.

Hard to believe rockets capable of that level of destruction able to go to the height I saw being defended by the iron dome could be made that cheap unless materials are beyond dirt cheap over there.

Hard to believe rockets capable of that level of destruction able to go to the height I saw being defended by the iron dome could be made that cheap unless materials are beyond dirt cheap over there.
That was the whole point of firing 5,000 rockets. Iron Dome can only handle about 2,000 at a time. That means 3,000 are going to get through.

And the Iron Dome missiles cost a lot more than Hamas's rockets.

Rockets aren't complicated. It's just a larger version of a bottle rocket. They aren't guided. Just light the fuse and watch them fly.

Nevertheless:

[snip]

What is really interesting about the fagot g5000 is that he has totally marginalized the murder of thousands of Jews with those dime store rockets. He wont debate the usage, just the cost. g5000 must really hate Jews.

Since Iron Dome's missiles are much more expensive than rockets, all you have to do is keep firing rockets until Israel's stock of interceptors is exhausted.

From the link I posted earlier:

This is still nowhere near the cost of Iron Dome’s interceptors – estimated to be between $50,000 and $100,000 each.

$3,600 vs. $50,000.

Hamas wins by attrition.

Iran should keep out of it

The US should keep out of it too.

Forum List

Back