Iranian back rebels fire upon US Navy

Let me state it AS IT IS-----Iranian funded Shiites in Yemen----
promoting the IRANIAN AGENDA regarding yemen which is CONTROL of the vital port cities of yemen and the ability to use Yemen as a stepping stone to ATTACK ON SAUDI ARABIA---have---under the direction of IRAN attacked US ships

promoting the IRANIAN AGENDA regarding yemen which is CONTROL of the vital port cities of yemen and the ability to use Yemen as a stepping stone to ATTACK ON SAUDI ARABIA---have---under the direction of IRAN attacked US ships
Apparently you don't have a map, and you don't follow the news from the Middle East.

Yemen rebels and Saudi Arabia have been at it for awhile now. Saudi Arabia can handle it just fine.

So relax, and take a deep breath.

My room mate told me about this earlier today. She gets her news from several sites and it was on each one.

I guarantee you're gonna hear about this on the national news tomorrow.

Apparently you don't have a map, and you don't follow the news from the Middle East.

Yemen rebels and Saudi Arabia have been at it for awhile now. Saudi Arabia can handle it just fine.

So relax, and take a deep breath.

I have a map and I have far more of the real situation than you can imagine

Forum List

Back