Iranians dance... and Celebrate Festival of Fire /iranian have peace and security

dani67

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2015
iran
Chaharshanbe Suri - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Loosely translated as "Wednesday fest" orWednesday Light or Red Wednesday
is an ancient Persian festival dating back to at least 1700 BCE of the early Zoroastrian era.[3] Also called the Festival of Fire, it is a prelude to Nowruz, which marks the arrival of spring
Chaharshanbe Suri

resized_1526402_581.jpg
pic-55834-1458073652.jpg
resized_1526401_238.jpg
resized_1526390_349.jpg
4shanbe-sori-photokade-2.jpg
4shanbe-sori-photokade-8.jpg
4shanbe-sori-photokade-13.jpg
4shanbe-sori-photokade-7.jpg
4shanbe-sori-photokade-5.jpg
4shanbe-sori-photokade-3.jpg
2mytemr.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
142523_775.jpg
4shanbe-sori-photokade-15.jpg
4shanbe-sori-photokade-14.jpg

when do you guys celebrate ASURA , maybe its ASHURA . Its when you you guys cut yourselves up with knives and beat yourselves with chains . Even little muslim kids do it . Ya got any info or pictures of that celebration Dani ??

ASHURA looks like it would be painful but I guess that it is fun for you shiite guys . Fun , sounds crazy but I think that you shiite muslims have been doing it for centuries I think haven't you Dani ??.

when do you guys celebrate ASURA , maybe its ASHURA . Its when you you guys cut yourselves up with knives and beat yourselves with chains . Even little muslim kids do it . Ya got any info or pictures of that celebration Dani ??

ITS illegal IN IRAN .

Fatawa : Tatbir - A Disturbing Innovation

Ayatullah Khomeini
Khomeini.jpg

His responses when asked about hitting oneself with blades:

“You want to do something for God, but in situations where your actions might harm Islam, refraining is best. Instead participate in chest beating processions endeavour to hold these events with greater glory.”

Ayatullah Khamenei
khamenei.jpg

Answer:
Any practice that causes bodily harm, or leads to defaming the faith, is haram. Accordingly, the believers have to steer clear of it. There is no doubt that many of these practices besmirch the image of Ahlul Bayt’s (a.s.) School of Thought which is the worst damage and loss

ITS illegal IN IRAN .

Ayatullah Khomeini
Khomeini.jpg

“You want to do something for God, but in situations where your actions might harm Islam, refraining is best. Instead participate in chest beating processions endeavour to hold these events with greater glory.”

Ayatullah Khamenei
khamenei.jpg

Answer:
Any practice that causes bodily harm, or leads to defaming the faith, is haram. Accordingly, the believers have to steer clear of it. There is no doubt that many of these practices besmirch the image of Ahlul Bayt’s (a.s.) School of Thought which is the worst damage and loss
Pismoe's an ignorant shame to the nation. Don't mind him.

ASHURA looks like it would be painful but I guess that it is fun for you shiite guys . Fun , sounds crazy but I think that you shiite muslims have been doing it for centuries I think haven't you Dani ??.
its not paintull. its very nice ceremony.for example you can think about your problem and cry.

Any practice that causes bodily harm, or leads to defaming the faith, is haram

ITS illegal IN IRAN .

Ayatullah Khomeini
Khomeini.jpg

Ayatullah Khamenei
khamenei.jpg

Answer:
------------------------------------- you B.S Dani !! :afro: I'll look for some pics !! Anyway Ashura is part of your 'shiite' muslim religion and it is a bloody festival .

its not paintull. its very nice ceremony.for example you can think about your problem and cry.

Any practice that causes bodily harm, or leads to defaming the faith, is haram
---------------------- yeah HARAM just like suicide bombings ehh Dani ??

some pics , a slide show of Ashura festival --- Ashura festival | Pictures | Reuters.com --- it is a Shiite muslim festival , something to do with 12ers and the 12th imam hidden in a well . 'ahmadinegad' believed in the 12th imam , most Iranians are Shiites and 12ers aren't they Dani ??

some pics , a slide show of Ashura festival --- Ashura festival | Pictures | Reuters.com --- it is a Shiite muslim festival , something to do with 12ers and the 12th imam hidden in a well . 'ahmadinegad' believed in the 12th imam , most Iranians are Shiites and 12ers aren't they Dani ??
Religious nutjobs in 3rd world countries do all kinds of crazy things. Get them some education, a little money, and they calm down. It took Christianity almost 2,000 years to calm down, but there are still crazies.

aptopix-philippines-crucifixions-1.jpg

filipinos-celebrate-easter-by-crucifying-a-bunch-of-people-again-article-body-image-1397844157.jpg

crawl-cross_1609011i.jpg

ITS illegal IN IRAN .

Ayatullah Khomeini
Khomeini.jpg

Ayatullah Khamenei
khamenei.jpg

Answer:
Pismoe's an ignorant shame to the nation. Don't mind him.
----------------------------------------- Thanks for the peronal mention OldSchool . Thing is that there are some things that I am aware of , ahura festival is one of them . I just like getting information out on these barbaric muslim practices . This time the target is the shiite ashura festival . For the most part its just interesting to see what shiite muslims do to honor their religion and religious leaders OldSchool

philipines , just some more third worlders OldSchool , same as Dani and his Shiites !!

nope , it is ALL shiite muslims that do ashura , no matter the country that they are in . Lebanon , iran and any muslim country of the shiite persuasion OldSchool but that's beside the point as the thread is about 'iran' which is majority shiite muslim and full of 12ers OldSchool . Ill keep looking for more info to keep teaching you a thing or 2 OldSchool !!

just the kinda people that you want to import into your Western country ehh OldSchool .

pic for christian ceremony
KKK-Democratic-Legacy.jpg

based on your idiot brain : all christian ceremony is very bad and bloody

Forum List

Back