Iron Mike Tyson Can Fight In Confined Spaces

Holyfield was no small brother. What was he 6'3 220? That's a linebacker.

Holyfield doesn't get his propers. He is one of the great fighters of all time.

No doubt. One thing about Holyfield was that he had a HUGE heart.

There was NO fear in him at all. Part of Tysons game was the intimidation factor.

He wore all black, no socks and no robe when he walked to the ring.

Then during the introductions, he did the "stare down", add all that to his knockout record, and some guys practically pissed in their trunks by the time the bell rang for the first round.

Holyfield wasn't psyched out by Tyson at all.

Holyfield actually matured into a good sized heavyweight, because he started professionally as a light heavyweight, then moved up to cruiserweight then to heavyweight, and with every move up, he took his strength with him and when he added weight, he added muscle, and didn't get soft.

Tyson was a natural heavyweight his entire career. He weighed over 200 pounds when he was 15 years old.

I met Evander and Lou Duva in an elevator in midtown Manhattan! I was so scared but I had to turn around and say "Mr Holyfield, I am one of your biggest fans" He thanked me and shook my hand, and Lou just nodded. Then I had to get off the elevator on the 38th floor. They were going to the Showtime hq on the 40th floor. I never got his autograph but I shook his hand. Haven't washed it since... jk!!!

I'm a huge Holyfield fan. He was an inspiration.

Every article says thats what happened, so i assume its true, though we know how terrible reporting is these days.
I don't trust the reporting.

Look at how they are trying to smear this guy now.

Airplane passenger punched by Mike Tyson was once listed as having 'habitual felony offender status'

LOL

The title could have just as easily, been 2 felons on a plane...... Mike Tyson served prison time for rape and has a considerable criminal history too. He is a sexual predator.

Mike Tyson’s Record: How Many Times Was He Arrested ...

Tyson spent time in prison for rape in 1991, and is now required to register for life under Megan’s Law, according to his sex offender registration.

I don't trust the reporting.

Look at how they are trying to smear this guy now.

Airplane passenger punched by Mike Tyson was once listed as having 'habitual felony offender status'

LOL

The title could have just as easily, been 2 felons on a plane...... Mike Tyson served prison time for rape and has a considerable criminal history too. He is a sexual predator.

Mike Tyson’s Record: How Many Times Was He Arrested ...

Tyson spent time in prison for rape in 1991, and is now required to register for life under Megan’s Law, according to his sex offender registration.
Tysons rape conviction was highly suspect.

I tried working out with wrestlers in high school as a sophomore, and some of those guys really tortured themselves cutting weight.
Their workouts were brutal.
I always thought that putting on the gloves was far easier.
I don't know my brother, I went to work out with some boxers while in college and getting punched in the ribs ain't nothing nice.

Maybe so, but he spent time for it and has sexual predator status because of it.

I just wonder why the media choose to speak of the other guy's past and not Tyson's also???

:rolleyes:
Mainly because the other guy assaulted Tyson. Everybody knows Tysons past.

Maybe so, but he spent time for it and has sexual predator status because of it.

I just wonder why the media choose to speak of the other guy's past and not Tyson's also???

:rolleyes:
Because Tyson was harrassed and then had a water bottle thrown at him. Naturally everyone would take his side and be happy that he whooped that retards ass. :dunno:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Tyson assaulted him also.

The bottle throwing is made up until I hear a witness say it or see it on video.
If youre are assaulted and then you retaliate, that is called "self defense", not "assault".

I don't know my brother, I went to work out with some boxers while in college and getting punched in the ribs ain't nothing nice.
I hear you, but being pinned in a position where you can't move always seemed worse to me....lol.

Because Tyson was harrassed and then had a water bottle thrown at him. Naturally everyone would take his side and be happy that he whooped that retards ass. :dunno:

Tyson should still be in prison, at the very least.

He'll get no sympathy from me.....And I was a huge fan of his in his early career.

Bullshit? Which part?

I agreed he was probably being obnoxious. Does every person acting obnoxious deserve to be assaulted?
This one did.

He chose poorly. He picked on the wrong guy to be obnoxious to.

The key word here is IF.
Well, if it it turns out that Mike just attacked a random guy, we can revisit this debate, but until then im comfortable assuming that he was assaulted first.

Forum List

Back