Iron Mike Tyson Can Fight In Confined Spaces

No doubt. One thing about Holyfield was that he had a HUGE heart.

There was NO fear in him at all. Part of Tysons game was the intimidation factor.

He wore all black, no socks and no robe when he walked to the ring.

Then during the introductions, he did the "stare down", add all that to his knockout record, and some guys practically pissed in their trunks by the time the bell rang for the first round.

Holyfield wasn't psyched out by Tyson at all.

Holyfield actually matured into a good sized heavyweight, because he started professionally as a light heavyweight, then moved up to cruiserweight then to heavyweight, and with every move up, he took his strength with him and when he added weight, he added muscle, and didn't get soft.

Tyson was a natural heavyweight his entire career. He weighed over 200 pounds when he was 15 years old.
Holyfield knew Tyson when the were amateurs. That's where his lack of fear comes from.
Holyfield also had to get roided up to get to that size.....something he will eventually pay a huge price for later in life.
Tyson never took steroids....but his opponents did to be able to match up to him.
I've been on steroids and it makes hair grow all over you and it makes your bench increase a lot.
It also gives you more aggression and endurance....but also makes it hard to sleep.
It's cheating....and the primary reason Russia wins alot in the Olympics.

Not when they are abused by corrupt people.

Do you think OJ is innocent?
No, and I dont think Tyson was guilty, but he still did the time that he was sentenced with, so he should be free.

Holyfield knew Tyson when the were amateurs. That's where his lack of fear comes from.
Holyfield also had to get roided up to get to that size.....something he will eventually pay a huge price for later in life.
Tyson never took steroids....but his opponents did to be able to match up to him.
I've been on steroids and it makes hair grow all over you and it makes your bench increase a lot.
It also gives you more aggression and endurance....but also makes it hard to sleep.

I have never heard that there was suspicion about Holyfield using steroids, I am aware of the fact he used a well known strength coach to bulk up to fight Tyson.

I hear you, but being pinned in a position where you can't move always seemed worse to me....lol.
Unfortunately, I was in that position a few times. Not many times, less than 10 in 7 years, but enough to know that you're right. But at least you aren't knocked out.

No, he did not have to roid. He packed on muscle coming up from a normal weight of 200-205 pounds. He cut weight to be a light heavy, he could eat and fight heavyweight.

I have never heard that there was suspicion about Holyfield using steroids, I am aware of the fact he used a well known strength coach to bulk up to fight Tyson.
Tyson didn't have to bulk up to fight anyone. He just trained and fought everyone.
Holyfield was good but he had to take something to get him up to heavyweight....just like Barry Bonds and Mark Maguire had to take something to hit homeruns.

No, he did not have to roid. He packed on muscle coming up from a normal weight of 200-205 pounds. He cut weight to be a light heavy, he could eat and fight heavyweight.
Believe what you want.....but when you're doing endurance training it's almost impossible to gain weight naturally.

And if either one of them had fought the Tyson Fury or anyone one else over 6'6" 260lbs they would have lost.

Tyson still has pretty impressive speed and agility at his age. I have seen a couple of recent vids of him training young boxers and whatnot and he still has it no doubt.

He wouldn't be someone I would antagonize for sure. Dude wanted his 15 minutes of fame, and ol' Mikey obliged by serving him some knuckles.

Tyson got the opposite of special treatment.
Mike Tyson is reading Thomas Sowell's classic "Basic Economics." I can't wrap my head around that...i thought i was the only alpha muscular dude in the world who reads books

FQ9xMGjWYAANNOO

Made all the guys I saw doing it for high school football, smell.

Bad BO.

Tyson didn't hurt him. He was being nice. The kid wanted some rep and got it.

Look at the jaw on that kid. He's all button. Tyson gave him a few on the hard part of his head.

mike-tyson-punch-passenger-plane.jpg

Forum List

Back