IRS employees: Washington IRS official Carter Hull oversaw targeting of conservatives

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
IRS employees: Washington IRS official Carter Hull oversaw targeting of conservative groups

A Washington IRS attorney named Carter Hull closely oversaw the targeting of conservative nonprofit groups and suggested questions that IRS employees could ask of conservative and Tea Party groups applying for tax-exempt nonprofit status, according to interviews that two IRS employees gave with congressional investigators.

“I was essentially a front person, because I had no autonomy or no authority to act on [applications] without Carter Hull’s influence or input,” said Elizabeth Hofacre, an employee of the Cincinnati IRS office, according to a new report in the Wall Street Journal.

Hofacre’s office, which oversaw tax-exempt applications, reportedly requested help from the agency’s Exempt Organizations Technical unit in Washington, D.C. in 2010 to deal with an influx of new applications from Tea Party groups.

Read more: IRS employees: Washington IRS official Carter Hull oversaw targeting | The Daily Caller

Who is Carter Hull?

My bet is that as people look into it he will have very close ties to political and lobbying groups. This is almost a certainty.

He is an employee of the IRS

He has very funky looking teeth. Look at his face book page. eww

Implausible Deniability- Obama sees nothing!

Generally, when it comes to White House scandals such as Watergate and Iran-Contra, the relevant questions are what the president knew and when he knew it. However, when it comes to Obama and Benghazi; the monitoring of the AP reporters; the targeting of Fox’s James Rosen; and the IRS’s intimidation of conservative groups; the questions appear to be what did Obama not know and when did he not know it?

Again, most presidents want to at least appear to be on top of things; Obama wants us to believe he’s merely a bystander just waiting for Jay Carney, dressed up as a cop, to come along and say, “Let’s just move along. Nothing to see here.”

Implausible Deniability | Western Free Press

Sgt-Shultz-I-see-nothing-300x193.jpg

The Daily Caller?

Didn't they pay a Prostitute to lie about Senator Menendez?

NO, but it is not unnoticed that you run with discredited stories and yet defend the administration over PUBLIC testimony against the IRS and other scandals... you are such a fucking apologist~

Forum List

Back