IRS: Monthly Stimulus Checks for Families Starts in July

I got a beautiful letter from President Joe Biden along with my last stimulus check.

God bless that good man!!!

I got a beautiful letter from President Joe Biden along with my last stimulus check.
Certainly knows how to waste money, doesn't he?
Sure, Trumper.
wise up, synth.

How much additional money did he waste sending out those letters?

Cost of the paper, cost of printing, cost of mailing.

guess you didn't....

that makes you a good sheep.
You're such a fucking clown. Trump delayed payments in order to get new checks with his name on them, along with the letter HE sent, and you didn't say shit.

Because you're a fucking clown.

Trump sent letters?

we didn't get one.

Certainly knows how to waste money, doesn't he?
Sure, Trumper.
wise up, synth.

How much additional money did he waste sending out those letters?

Cost of the paper, cost of printing, cost of mailing.

guess you didn't....

that makes you a good sheep.
You're such a fucking clown. Trump delayed payments in order to get new checks with his name on them, along with the letter HE sent, and you didn't say shit.

Because you're a fucking clown.

Trump sent letters?

we didn't get one.
Keep fucking lying, clown.

If people can't afford to support their own kids they shouldn't be having any kids.

And the first requirement for receiving welfare should be having the woman's tubes tied.
How about castration for men?
That's even better. When applying for welfare, both people should be sterilized. Whether they're married,or not.

If they're making babies, and want welfare, they should both be required to be "fixed" before they get a penny of taxpayer money.

Exactly. The more money a person gives, the better the person. Wait! Mine was from the US Treasury. Nevermind. Generosity does not apply to this situation in any fucking way whatsoever. You dumb as dirt?

Forum List

Back