IRS: Was Obama set up?

I'm loving how Democrats here are trying to defend this behavior. A set up? Yeah, Obama, Hillary and Holder have set the Party up to fail.

Enjoy getting pasted in the IRS hearing this Friday.

:woohoo:

Defend what?

There's a hearing going on.

Any hearing for all the politically motivated audits going on during the Bush administration? Most notably the NAACP one? That took 2 years?

If this had happened when Bush was president the media would have called it "Bush's IRS". But to the libtards even though the IRS now reports to Obama, its still Bush's IRS.

Someone pretty high in the food chain had to instruct the lower level minions to target these groups i.e. profile them.

maybe it did not go as high as obama, but maybe it did. BTW where has Valerie Jarret disappeared to?

Yes, democrats never lie. This must be a case of republicans taking advantage of a situation and setting Obama up. Seriously, the true hackery around here are the blind partisan hacks that can not get off the party plantation long enough to have an independent thought. Every single time some nefarious circumstance arises regarding Obama, the only thing supporters manage to do is blame Bush.

You're retarded.

There are 2 Bush appointees involved.

Think they will be called in at these "hearings"?

:eusa_liar:

Yes, democrats never lie. This must be a case of republicans taking advantage of a situation and setting Obama up. Seriously, the true hackery around here are the blind partisan hacks that can not get off the party plantation long enough to have an independent thought. Every single time some nefarious circumstance arises regarding Obama, the only thing supporters manage to do is blame Bush.

You're retarded.

There are 2 Bush appointees involved.

Think they will be called in at these "hearings"?

:eusa_liar:

who do those guys work for today? Who gives them their marching orders today? hint--not Bush

Bwhahahaha I needed a good laugh this morning. It's Boogie-Man Booooooooosh!!

5 years and a 2nd term and it's BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH.. The man who hasn't breathed a word of criticism after all the daggers and arrows flung his way. You ZOMBIES are truly brain rotted. You're so fucking stooooooooooopid you could throw rocks at the ground and miss!

5 years and a 2nd term and it's BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH.. The man who hasn't breathed a word of criticism after all the daggers and arrows flung his way. You ZOMBIES are truly brain rotted. You're so fucking stooooooooooopid you could throw rocks at the ground and miss!

Sorry?

The two ranking IRS officers that seem to be involved in this "scandal" are Bush appointees.

That doesn't merit any questions?

How "conservative" of you.

:eusa_whistle:

Great idea, but it'll never get past the House. They'll protect their money spigot at any cost.

Yes, no democrat voted favorably for that measure. it was all republicans.

:cuckoo:

Okay.

How do you think this will play out?

Will it be used to review procedure?

Or as yet another vehicle to impeach Obama?

Go for it.

Great idea, but it'll never get past the House. They'll protect their money spigot at any cost.

Okay.

Go for it.

I think Bush will be brought up again and again until you retarded fucks have a new boogieman. That's how I think it will play out. Oh, hey look! I'm right.

Sorry?

The two ranking IRS officers that seem to be involved in this "scandal" are Bush appointees.

That doesn't merit any questions?

How "conservative" of you.

who do they work for today, dipshit? would they risk losing their jobs to set up their current boss?

you libtards are truly desperate to protect your falied messiah. pathetic

The IRS began targeting conservative groups a couple of years ago. The Commissioner at the time was Douglas Shulman, a Bush appointee who conveniently resigned about 6 months ago.

The woman who runs the Exempt Organizations Division is Lois Lerner. She's already been caught lying to investigators about when she knew what. She was appointed to the position in 2005 by Mark W. Everson, another Bush appointee.

The Acting Commission of the IRS since Shulman resigned is Steven T. Miller, a career bureaucrat who was Deputy Commissioner under Shulman. He was the Director of Exempt Organizations before Lerner.

In other words, all the key players in this scandal at the IRS worked in the very department which is the center of the controversy and all but one were Republican appointees. Each should have known what was going on.

The story was first broken by Jay Sekulow, a far-right wing lawyer once connected with Pat Robertson's CBN who now runs the right wing American Center for Law and Justice. He's a frequent commentator on FOX and other conservative outlets. Robertson, you may recall, was one of the founding fathers of the Republican dominated Evangelical movement.

Conspiracy theory: Did the Republican appointees direct lower level employees to target right wing organizations on purpose, just to generate a "gotcha" moment for Barack Obama? Were those right wing organizations tipped to show Sekulow what the IRS was demanding of them? Is it coincidence that Shulman resigned just as Sekulow began to make noise about it? Has Miller been set up to take the fall?

Y'all like conspiracy theories. How about this one?

The good that may come out of this is that the sheeple out there will finally realize that FOR SOME INEXPLICABLE REASON, political organizations whose sole purpose is to corrupt the democratic process are considered charities under the tax code. And if there be any common sense left in the populace, they will demand that this travesty be ended.

...and you decide what political organizations are corrupting the democratic process, right?

Okay.

Go for it.

I think Bush will be brought up again and again until you retarded fucks have a new boogieman. That's how I think it will play out. Oh, hey look! I'm right.

Palin did it---------

Okay.

Go for it.

Benedict Arnold gets brought up alot too.

Another conservative scapegoat?

Okay.

Go for it.

Seriously, you should consider not eating paint chips anymore.

The IRS began targeting conservative groups a couple of years ago. The Commissioner at the time was Douglas Shulman, a Bush appointee who conveniently resigned about 6 months ago.

The woman who runs the Exempt Organizations Division is Lois Lerner. She's already been caught lying to investigators about when she knew what. She was appointed to the position in 2005 by Mark W. Everson, another Bush appointee.

The Acting Commission of the IRS since Shulman resigned is Steven T. Miller, a career bureaucrat who was Deputy Commissioner under Shulman. He was the Director of Exempt Organizations before Lerner.

In other words, all the key players in this scandal at the IRS worked in the very department which is the center of the controversy and all but one were Republican appointees. Each should have known what was going on.

The story was first broken by Jay Sekulow, a far-right wing lawyer once connected with Pat Robertson's CBN who now runs the right wing American Center for Law and Justice. He's a frequent commentator on FOX and other conservative outlets. Robertson, you may recall, was one of the founding fathers of the Republican dominated Evangelical movement.

Conspiracy theory: Did the Republican appointees direct lower level employees to target right wing organizations on purpose, just to generate a "gotcha" moment for Barack Obama? Were those right wing organizations tipped to show Sekulow what the IRS was demanding of them? Is it coincidence that Shulman resigned just as Sekulow began to make noise about it? Has Miller been set up to take the fall?

Y'all like conspiracy theories. How about this one?

The good that may come out of this is that the sheeple out there will finally realize that FOR SOME INEXPLICABLE REASON, political organizations whose sole purpose is to corrupt the democratic process are considered charities under the tax code. And if there be any common sense left in the populace, they will demand that this travesty be ended.

...and you decide what political organizations are corrupting the democratic process, right?

It's a simple fix.

Get rid of them.

Or at least tighten up the law.

Seriously, you should consider not eating paint chips anymore.

I guess when you shove screwdrivers up your nose and ram pencils in your ears you think people around you are eating paint chips.

Right?

And man..that must hurt! You should consider another hobby.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back