🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

IRS won't issue refunds during shutdown that could be a problem

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
While most Americans thought they wouldn't be affected by the partial government shutdown, anyone with a federal tax refund coming to them will have to wait until the stalemate is over, according to the Wall Street Journal.

IRS Won't Issue Refunds During Shutdown: That Could Be A Problem
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ruuut Rooowwwww . now people will be mad as hell, esp. those who planned on paying off that Christmas c. card debt.
But, they sure in the hell can take payment can't they , oh that never fails there of course not the American slave must have a method to pay us the panzy ass gov.

While most Americans thought they wouldn't be affected by the partial government shutdown, anyone with a federal tax refund coming to them will have to wait until the stalemate is over, according to the Wall Street Journal.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ruuut Rooowwwww . now people will be mad as hell, esp. those who planned on paying off that Christmas c. card debt.
But, they sure in the hell can take payment can't they , oh that never fails there of course not the American slave must have a method to pay us the panzy ass gov.
Trump should get on TV and tell the american people. To tell the democrats to give him the 5 billion for the wall. Then they will get their check on time.

Trump should get on TV and tell the american people. To tell the democrats to give him the 5 billion for the wall. Then they will get their check on time.
Haha...yes,absolutely, i hope he does. I have no doubt that moron would think that's a good idea.

Haha...yes,absolutely, i hope he does. I have no doubt that moron would think that's a good idea.
Yes 5 billion is a drop in the bucket compared to the trillions the goverment recieves. Anyway all the poor relying on their thousands of dollar refund checks. Will believe Trump if he comes out first and tells them. Remember liberal has been lying to them for years. Time to let them in on the truth. As long as the poor is voting democrat, they don't care about you. It's only 5 billion, for a wall. We are giving mexica double that to spend as they please.

This is america, fuck the people.

Aha!!! Their pocket books are about to be affected.

Let's see how these Republican Trump-supporting bastards like his shut-down now.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Cool! That means a big percentage of the country wont get back more than they payin, if at all.
Keep the bitch shutdown. Lets just go ahead and dissolve 60 percent of the fed gov while we are at it.

"Give me $5 billion, or no tax refunds for you filthy peasants!!!"

A great message. I'm with you I hope he does it.

Who the fuck gets a tax refund in January?

Think it through much?

Works for me! Poor illegals won’t get tax refunds! Poetic justice aka karma on a stick! :)

Aha!!! Their pocket books are about to be affected.

Let's see how these Republican Trump-supporting bastards like his shut-down now.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
/----/ I never get a refund. I make sure enough is withheld and I usually have to pay. I bet the IRS will grab that money real quick.

"Give me $5 billion, or no tax refunds for you filthy peasants!!!"

A great message. I'm with you I hope he does it.
I do too, holding out on the security of our country could be considered treason, and at one time it was.

Yes 5 billion is a drop in the bucket compared to the trillions the goverment recieves. Anyway all the poor relying on their thousands of dollar refund checks. Will believe Trump if he comes out first and tells them. Remember liberal has been lying to them for years. Time to let them in on the truth. As long as the poor is voting democrat, they don't care about you. It's only 5 billion, for a wall. We are giving mexica double that to spend as they please.
Yes! Excellent. Please convince trump to say something so stupid. Like I said, this should be easy, as he is an utter moron.

If you’re getting a refund, you need to get to payroll and adjust your withholding.

No sense letting the government hang on to your money all year long.

Yes! Excellent. Please convince trump to say something so stupid. Like I said, this should be easy, as he is an utter moron.
/——/ And the utter moron beat Hildabeast and 26 RINOs

Forum List

Back