🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

IRS won't issue refunds during shutdown that could be a problem

Aha!!! Their pocket books are about to be affected.

Let's see how these Republican Trump-supporting bastards like his shut-down now.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
No no no. Obama says the Congress is responsible for the shutdown.

While most Americans thought they wouldn't be affected by the partial government shutdown, anyone with a federal tax refund coming to them will have to wait until the stalemate is over, according to the Wall Street Journal.

IRS Won't Issue Refunds During Shutdown: That Could Be A Problem
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ruuut Rooowwwww . now people will be mad as hell, esp. those who planned on paying off that Christmas c. card debt.
But, they sure in the hell can take payment can't they , oh that never fails there of course not the American slave must have a method to pay us the panzy ass gov.
I get to pay every year so do I get to not pay when they are shut down?

While most Americans thought they wouldn't be affected by the partial government shutdown, anyone with a federal tax refund coming to them will have to wait until the stalemate is over, according to the Wall Street Journal.

IRS Won't Issue Refunds During Shutdown: That Could Be A Problem
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ruuut Rooowwwww . now people will be mad as hell, esp. those who planned on paying off that Christmas c. card debt.
But, they sure in the hell can take payment can't they , oh that never fails there of course not the American slave must have a method to pay us the panzy ass gov.
I get to pay every year so do I get to not pay when they are shut down?
Give it a try a let us know in a post you make from prison.

Trump should get on TV and tell the american people. To tell the democrats to give him the 5 billion for the wall. Then they will get their check on time.
Haha...yes,absolutely, i hope he does. I have no doubt that moron would think that's a good idea.
Yes 5 billion is a drop in the bucket compared to the trillions the goverment recieves. Anyway all the poor relying on their thousands of dollar refund checks. Will believe Trump if he comes out first and tells them. Remember liberal has been lying to them for years. Time to let them in on the truth. As long as the poor is voting democrat, they don't care about you. It's only 5 billion, for a wall. We are giving mexica double that to spend as they please.

The black market economy that depends on the open border is upward of 100 billion/ year.....It's not the 5b holding up the works It's the powerful dark lobbies pulling the Strings in DC. To put real pressure on
Trump will need to close the legal border
Also....THEN YOU WILL SEE SOME SERIOUS MOTION WHEN THE MEXICAN BUSINESS BARONS STOP SENDING THE DIRTY CASH TO DC.

Jo

If you’re getting a refund, you need to get to payroll and adjust your withholding.

No sense letting the government hang on to your money all year long.
I did, until I got a new job, worked a crapload of overtime, and wound up owing almost $2,000 to the Feds. Bumped my withholding...I'd rather deal with that than a $2K hole in the budget.

Of course, the payroll people at my employer being idiots is also a possibility...

Forum List

Back