Is a girl dirtier than a man who sleeps around alot?

arnieisblack

Sep 24, 2022
What I'm saying is b/c of their vaginas do they get more bacteria in them when they sleep around with lots of men? How bout a yeast infection? An STI?

Well, it's more along the lines of .....................
it's easier to wash your dong, than it is for the inside of a vajajay to get squeaky clean afterwards.

What I'm saying is b/c of their vaginas do they get more bacteria in them when they sleep around with lots of men? How bout a yeast infection? An STI?
You seem to be sexually paranoid and I would bet you have never tasted pussy. You lose!

mmm .. I suppose at worst women are kind of a melting pot for bacteria and such, so they naturally get the short end of the stick all round you might say... :stir:

Well, it's more along the lines of .....................
it's easier to wash your dong, than it is for the inside of a vajajay to get squeaky clean afterwards.

l_sab2174_soft-grip-large-bottle-brush.jpg

Is that some feminine hygience product? Can a guy get bacterial things on his junk as well from sleeping around alot?
Idk, Tommy Lee said he went 9 mos without a bath, ever. Eessh! :surprised1:

Banging multiple groupies every day. He did get Herpes.

Where did I read that?

It said: "Vaginas are a lot like a nose full of mucous. It's best not to think about it, lest ye catch teh gay."

I is thinking eight ch4n

Forum List

Back