Is an October 7th Event Coming to This Country?

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
It WILL happen at some point. Hopefully we'll show them no mercy. The debates will be interesting. I know I'll be pissed when certain ones tell us it never happened. Or the president did it to boost his sagging poll numbers. You know who you are.

Last edited:
It WILL happen at some point. Hopefully we'll show them no mercy. The debates will be interesting. I know I'll be pissed when certain ones tell us it never happened. Or the president did it to boost his sagging poll numbers

It already happened on 9/11. We massively over-reacted and invaded a nation that had nothing to do with it. And, for some reason, we’re still there. Huge mistake. Israel is in the process of repeating our mistake. The “good news” is that they probably don’t have the resources for a 23 year campaign that will not do what they want.

It WILL happen at some point. Hopefully we'll show them no mercy. The debates will be interesting. I know I'll be pissed when certain ones tell us it never happened. Or the president did it to boost his sagging poll numbers
Biden's open borders let in 100,000 Chinese, 50,000 Russians, and thousands of terrorists and criminals.

They will strike at the time and in the manner of their choosing, as the FBI director has warned.

Biden and the democrats are traitors.

probably. i'm sure trump or stone can arrange such a false flag. who ya gonna blame this one on? blm? hamas? antifa?

This isnt the Middle East where you have a bunch of unarmed, clueless citizens just hanging around.

Hell the Los Angeles street gangs could intercept those idiots and chop them to pieces.

Last edited:
This isnt the Middle East where you have a bunch of unarmed, clueless citizens just hanging around.

Hellthe Los Angeles street gangs could intercept those idiots and chop them to pieces.
we see what a few terrorists can do to a school. Don't be too arrogant. A person willing to "die for Allah" can do a lot of damage before he's neutralized. There are a lot of other things these sleeper cells could do, that I'll leave to your imagination.

Every year, a population the size of Ann Arbor or Columbus enters this country unvetted thanks to the Democrat voter. Our October 7th is coming.

It already happened on 9/11. We massively over-reacted and invaded a nation that had nothing to do with it. And, for some reason, we’re still there. Huge mistake. Israel is in the process of repeating our mistake. The “good news” is that they probably don’t have the resources for a 23 year campaign that will not do what they want.
Under the Republicans' "watchful eye."

What a mess that was.

With the thousands of potential terrorist that have received sophisticated training (in the art of terrorism) and were led to our border and walked right through..it is just a matter of when, not if, these cells will be deployed to reek havoc on American society. Those drunk terrorist, going to strip clubs, that took flying lessons did a number on all of us on 9/11. IMHO they were probably the varsity team. One single attack ( let alone a co-ordinated attack) will bring the USA to it's knees....oh the Joy that our border czar promises us all for our future.

probably. i'm sure trump or stone can arrange such a false flag. who ya gonna blame this one on? blm? hamas? antifa?
And there you are. I expect others will remain quiet but when the time is right, they'll blame America too and give aid and comfort to the people who would slit their worthless throats

With all due respect to that branch of the Army, being a former Green Beret doesn't make you an expert on foreign policy or national defense.

Of course we all fear a suicide bomber wearing a vest at a musical festival. But that is the least of our worries (as a nation). The suicidal terrorist on 911 killed 5,000 Americans but that was just a drop in the bucket that started Americas longest war, that killed countless of innocent people and cost us about a billion dollars a day! For Years!. The terrorist do not have to defeat us..they simply have to ignite the fire that will cause ourselves to defeat ourselves. There is no doubt in my mind that these "cells" are here among us, just waiting for their orders to "start the party". We should all be ashamed. We used to say " We will never forget" but now it is painfully obvious that "we" have completely forgotten.

Contemplate that you are an islamic extremist that has benefited from decades of highly sophisticated training along with unlimited funding. Now consider our southern border that is completely controlled by the cartels. With enough funding these terrorist can easily pay the cartels to insure that their operatives are among the millions of "gotaways" that cross the border completely unvetted, carrying any type of "weaponry" they wish. This is a nightmare scenario for anyone that wants to contemplate it. .....But Joe said our border is secure??????

Forum List

Back