Is Any Organization More Hypocritical Than the Sierra Club ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
I once was a member of the Sierra Club. That was many years go, when I was a young, inexperienced, information-deprived, ignorant liberal. Today I am a mature, experienced, information-received, knowledable conservative.

There are probably dozens of examples of how the Sierra Club (and other environmental orgs I'm sure) are reaching the heights of hypocrisy, as well as this, but what really amazes me is their capability of opposing the Mexican border wall.

It is documented (by US government research) that illegal aliens arriving in Arizona, have been engaging in the most environmentally destructive acts there ever could be. This is the setting of wildfires (aka forest fires & brush fires). These totally insensitive criminals not only disrespect our immigration laws (and therefore us as well), but they are also well-known to be notorious arsonists too.

The Sierra Club should think about not just the trees and bushes that are destroyed by illegal aliens' wildfires, but all the animals that die in the massive fires too. The fires are very fast moving, and many, if not most, animals are incapable of getting away. About the only ones that really do get away are mature birds.

I hope some people in the Sierra Club are reading this and thinking about how their pro-illegal immigration policies are contributing to the destruction of flora and fauna, not the preservation of it.

So the amended statement would be:

"They're bringing drugs... they're bringing crime.... they're rapists.... they're arsonists". Whatever fuels the Two Minutes Hate, pile it on.

Interestingly what they're not bringing is "a link" to anything. We're apparently just supposed to take the OP's word for it, because fantasies.

What the fuck does any of this have to do with the Sierra Club anyway?

Thread: :cuckoo:

So the amended statement would be:

"They're bringing drugs... they're bringing crime.... they're rapists.... they're arsonists". Whatever fuels the Two Minutes Hate, pile it on.

Interestingly what they're not bringing is "a link" to anything. We're apparently just supposed to take the OP's word for it, because fantasies.

What the fuck does any of this have to do with the Sierra Club anyway?

Thread: :cuckoo:
Oh, millions of acres of forested and brush land burned to cinders. Millions of animals and baby birds (unable to fly) killed. No connection to the Sierra Club, right ? Are you feeling OK ?

And yeah, they're arsonists, so says US government reports (GAO). And yes, they're bringing crime and drugs and yes they're sex offenders. Why do you think Mexico City has sex segregated buses ? We don't have that here in Florida.

Well, no one expects leftists to know anything. They live in an informational vacuum, among well-informed conservatives. This is just another example of that. Ho hum.

Incredible how much these people don't know. That's what they get for watching CNN, MSNBC, PBS, etc.

Last edited:
Protect America from the Trump administration ? How about >> Protect America from the Sierra Club. Your anti-Trump, pro-illegal immigration policies are causing millions of acres of forest land and brush land to be destroyed in wildfires, notoriously set by illegal aliens.

Is Any Organization More Hypocritical Than the Sierra Club ?

" Of the 422 human-caused wildland fires that occurred on Forest Service, Interior, or tribal lands and burned at least 1 acre from 2006 through 2010, only 77 were investigated. According to land management agency officials, the lack of trained fire investigators was the primary reason for the limited number of investigations. Of the investigations conducted, 30 identified illegal border crossers as a suspected source of ignition." (GAO, November 2011)

https://www.gao.gov/assets/590/586139.pdf

I once was a member of the Sierra Club. That was many years go, when I was a young, inexperienced, information-deprived, ignorant liberal. Today I am a mature, experienced, information-received, knowledable conservative.

There are probably dozens of examples of how the Sierra Club (and other environmental orgs I'm sure) are reaching the heights of hypocrisy, as well as this, but what really amazes me is their capability of opposing the Mexican border wall.

It is documented (by US government research) that illegal aliens arriving in Arizona, have been engaging in the most environmentally destructive acts there ever could be. This is the setting of wildfires (aka forest fires & brush fires). These totally insensitive criminals not only disrespect our immigration laws (and therefore us as well), but they are also well-known to be notorious arsonists too.

The Sierra Club should think about not just the trees and bushes that are destroyed by illegal aliens' wildfires, but all the animals that die in the massive fires too. The fires are very fast moving, and many, if not most, animals are incapable of getting away. About the only ones that really do get away are mature birds.

I hope some people in the Sierra Club are reading this and thinking about how their pro-illegal immigration policies are contributing to the destruction of flora and fauna, not the preservation of it.

I just sent them my membership donation of $35.00 last week. That you find this organization lacking only validates my belief that they continue to do excellent work.

I just sent them my membership donation of $35.00 last week. That you find this organization lacking only validates my belief that they continue to do excellent work.
So you think its good to destroy millions of acres of forest and brush land, and kill millions of helpless animals ? We've now got THAT on record.

Also got on record your mental derangement.

republican hypocrisy

republican-logic-ban-all-muslims-because-a-few-of-them-25297596.png
b6ca486be28098cbc8ed63c81286dee4.jpg
p7jgq.jpg
republican-hypocrisy-issued-290-cadoforg-i-executive-orders-issued-171-32865350.png
hypocrisy-obama-trump-karma.jpg

How much more do you need?

republican hypocrisy

Something that is correct, and makes sense, unlike the jibberish BS you posted.

The Constitution (Article 6, Section 2, part 1) bans Islam, not because a few Muslims are bad, it bans it because ALL of Islam is bad >> ie. it is supremacist (unconstitutional), and it's laws violate US laws

As for Trump having 5 children with 3 wives, so what ? Lots of people have done that. And presidents aren't elected for their family affairs. They are elected to do the job of the POTUS, and none has ever been better at that than Trump.

Last edited:

republican hypocrisy

View attachment 262491 View attachment 262492 View attachment 262493 View attachment 262494 View attachment 262495

Interesting memes but I gotta take issue with the second one --- there's no reason to limit it to "the first two". Thus spake the Stormy Danielses and the Karen MacDougals.

Interesting memes but I gotta take issue with the second one --- there's no reason to limit it to "the first two". Thus spake the Stormy Danielses and the Karen MacDougals.
Not interested in posting about the TOPIC anymore ? I'll bet Sierra club members aren't either. :www_MyEmoticons_com__shush:

/——/ A fool and his money....

So do any of the forum leftists still try to say that illegal aliens aren't arsonists ? Or sex offenders ? Or create harm to the environment ? They've been awfully quiet in this thread.

Forum List

Back