Is Baltimore enough to impeach Obama?

Is Obama's failure to protect Baltimore enough to impeach him?

• yes

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • no

Votes: 24 92.3%

• Total voters
They failed to hold Bush accountable for 9/11 and New Orleans. Will the cons hold Obama accountable for Baltimore?

Impeachment is supposed to be for criminal activity, not incompetence or appointing the wrong person to do a job or bad luck. This applies just as well to Obama's failings as to Bush's. He won't get impeached for this, nor should he. (And frankly, at least one could sort of make some sort of argument that Bush had serious responsibility for 9/11 or Katrina. But a riot in a single city over an essentially local issue is not the President's fault in almost any universe.)

Yes, of course. Impeachment is a up down vote. Republicans have the numbers. What's the holdup? Have they no balls?

Not a one between Boner and Mcconnel.
The only thing they don't have is legal grounds for impeachment, turns out you can't begin the process without some sort of charge, damned constitution.

How do you legally define High Crimes and Misdemeanors?
You use the US legal code, how else?

They failed to hold Bush accountable for 9/11 and New Orleans. Will the cons hold Obama accountable for Baltimore?

You're having another Ka-ching morning after those riots, any way to keep pumping it. Blacks killing people on the streets? Now that's a hangover day

No , of course not. He has stood silent in the face of this -- he will make some sort of half hearted / moral equivalency criticism of it today. There is no doubting that he condones this type of conduct by those he sees as oppressed by a society he hates, but its not going to get anyone impeached, nor should it.

Its just a reminder to the American people who they elected president for better or for worse. That's all
I'm sure there's a large handful of rioters who could be Obama's sons.

Declare martial law. Shoot to kill.

More murder.

You kkk-types don't belong in the US.

Right, shooting murderers is murder, thanks for that intellectual contribution to the discussion

if Al Gore was elected in 2000, they still would of blamed 9/11 on Bush.

If Al Gore was elected, there was probably a better chance he would read and act on security reports instead of going on holidays...

So the security procedures that were followed 8 years under clinton and 8 months under W were W's fault. Presidents read their own security reports, they don't rely on staff to do it and advise them. And it's OK when Obama goes on vacation repeatedly, but not W and Gore wouldn't have done that.

Do you flow chart this all out or just make up your crap as you're going?

none of this blacks looting/flash mobs/burning local businesses happened to the extent of what we have been seeing since 2009 took place during the bush era. since Obama took office, poor blacks just took advantage of a black president by commiting all of these crimes. especially with the flash mobs having field days in philly/atlanta.

Every time he gets involved in a racial situation he is accused of race baiting. When he doesn't he's accused of complacency. Just say you don't like Obama no matter what he does.

I have absolutely no love for the current POTUS. I had little love for Mr. Bush either. HOWEVER, neither New Orleans nor what is going on in Baltimore are FEDERAL issues. In fact, sending Federal troops in to quell the rioting in Baltimore would be contrary to the US Constitution, as was all the Federal Aid given to New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina. These are LOCAL or STATE level issues, not Federal issues.

Every time he gets involved in a racial situation he is accused of race baiting. When he doesn't he's accused of complacency. Just say you don't like Obama no matter what he does.

That would be because when he gets involved in situation he race baits, when he doesn't get involved, he doesn't race bait

I have absolutely no love for the current POTUS. I had little love for Mr. Bush either. HOWEVER, neither New Orleans nor what is going on in Baltimore are FEDERAL issues. In fact, sending Federal troops in to quell the rioting in Baltimore would be contrary to the US Constitution, as was all the Federal Aid given to New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina. These are LOCAL or STATE level issues, not Federal issues.
The federal government does have the authority to provide disaster relief if a governor asks for it, after that it has the duty to be effective as possible.

And what 'high crime or misdemeanor' was committed by Obama regarding Baltimore?

Yes, of course. Impeachment is a up down vote. Republicans have the numbers. What's the holdup? Have they no balls?

Not a one among them. Just one big pink flapping sack. I've asked why these pussies haven't acted. And I've gotten a collective snivel from our board conservatives.

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back