Is Baltimore enough to impeach Obama?

Is Obama's failure to protect Baltimore enough to impeach him?

• yes

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • no

Votes: 24 92.3%

• Total voters
Yes, of course. Impeachment is a up down vote. Republicans have the numbers. What's the holdup? Have they no balls?

Not a one among them. Just one big pink flapping sack. I've asked why these pussies haven't acted. And I've gotten a collective snivel from our board conservatives.

Let's see, how many times did you make that argument for Harry Reid's endless failure to schedule actual votes in those situations? Zero, isn't it?

Yes, of course. Impeachment is a up down vote. Republicans have the numbers. What's the holdup? Have they no balls?

Not a one among them. Just one big pink flapping sack. I've asked why these pussies haven't acted. And I've gotten a collective snivel from our board conservatives.

Let's see, how many times did you make that argument for Harry Reid's endless failure to schedule actual votes in those situations? Zero, isn't it?

The GOP has control of the senate now. And the House could initiate impeachment proceedings with their control of the house.

Yet....nothing.

So what sniveling excuse do you have now?

The GOP has control of the senate now. And the House could initiate impeachment proceedings with their control of the house.

Yet....nothing.

Gotcha Nancy, I'm a Republican. I have no interest in arguing their cause. When you grow a pair, get back to me. In the mean time, pat yourself on the back for how you're smarter than Republicans because you aren't all black and white like they are

The Senate does not impeach the President, they must wait on the House to impeach before they can put the President on Trial. FYI

Every time he gets involved in a racial situation he is accused of race baiting. When he doesn't he's accused of complacency. Just say you don't like Obama no matter what he does.

When everything he does is wrong that isn't a problem.

The Senate does not impeach the President, they must wait on the House to impeach before they can put the President on Trial. FYI

I missed you were discussing impeachment specifically. I thought you were just talking about Republicans not scheduling a vote in general.

There is no interest in the Republican party for impeachment though no matter how much the left want them to try and they don't have the the numbers because most Republicans are not for it, silly point

Yet....nothing.

Gotcha Nancy, I'm a Republican. I have no interest in arguing their cause. When you grow a pair, get back to me. In the mean time, pat yourself on the back for how you're smarter than Republicans because you aren't all black and white like they are

Laughing.......so you jumped in to tell us you have no idea what's going on with impeachment and no interest in discussing it? Then what, pray tell, are you babbling about?

But say again how you have nothing to say on the topic.

Laughing.......so you jumped in to tell us you have no idea what's going on with impeachment and no interest in discussing it? Then what, pray tell, are you babbling about?

Damn you are stupid. No, Nancy, I said I'm not interested in discussing what W thinks of impeachment and you said you think anyone not a Democrats is W. We hit an impasse. I'd be glad to discuss my view of it, you interested in that now or you just want to discuss your obsession with W on all things?

I missed you were discussing impeachment specifically. I thought you were just talking about Republicans not scheduling a vote in general.

His sentence about votes was 6 words long. And began with the word 'impeachment'. You didn't 'miss' that it was impeachment we were discussing. You merely blundered, babbling about a topic you know nothing about.

Can the adults get back to our conversation now, Kaz? Or do you still want to tell us how much you don't want to talk about impeachment.

Damn you are stupid. No, Nancy, I said I'm not interested in discussing what W thinks of impeachment and you said you think anyone not a Democrats is W. We hit an impasse. I'd be glad to discuss my view of it, you interested in that now or you just want to discuss your obsession with W on all things?

When you are interested in discussing it, make sure to study up before interjecting. Its tedious to have to hold your hand and walk you through the basics of the impeachment process.

When you are interested in discussing it, make sure to study up before interjecting. Its tedious to have to hold your hand and walk you through the basics of the impeachment process.
I said it was my mistake, I didn't notice the word impeachment. Does this sound good to you? Still as big a pompous ass as ever I see. You a lawyer? BTW, that isn't a complement...

There is no interest in the Republican party for impeachment though no matter how much the left want them to try and they don't have the the numbers because most Republicans are not for it, silly point

Well thanks for the clarification anyway. Mainstream Republicans know impeachment is a bad idea.

Every time he gets involved in a racial situation he is accused of race baiting. When he doesn't he's accused of complacency. Just say you don't like Obama no matter what he does.
While there are certainly people who just don't like him I don't think this is a situation where that really applies. He has the right to be any kind of president he wants but in a case like this the vast majority of Americans want a president who comes out quickly and forcefully and says that says in no uncertain terms that this is unacceptable and will not be tolerated no matter what the underlying grievance. If he did that the vast majority of Americans would support it -- But he wont do that because he will never come out and condemn black people for conduct like this.

You are right that there are some people who will criticize whatever he does in many situations but here he has a clear way to get overwhelming public support. The fact is that there are also people - like you in this case I think - who will never admit there is legitimate criticism of him. And if there are ever cases where his true colors come shining through, these race issues are those for sure. No matter what the merits -professor gates, ferguson, trayvon martin - he reflexively goes to the same side . Its pure politics. For a president who wines about race based opposition to everything - maybe he should try droping the race card for once and being the president of all the people. But we both know he wont do that

While there are certainly people who just don't like him I don't think this is a situation where that really applies. He has the right to be any kind of president he wants but in a case like this the vast majority of Americans want a president who comes out quickly and forcefully and says that says in no uncertain terms that this is unacceptable and will not be tolerated no matter what the underlying grievance. If he did that the vast majority of Americans would support it -- But he wont do that because he will never come out and condemn black people for conduct like this.

You are right that there are some people who will criticize whatever he does in many situations but here he has a clear way to get overwhelming public support. The fact is that there are also people - like you in this case I think - who will never admit there is legitimate criticism of him. And if there are ever cases where his true colors come shining through, these race issues are those for sure. No matter what the merits -professor gates, ferguson, trayvon martin - he reflexively goes to the same side . Its pure politics. For a president who wines about race based opposition to everything - maybe he should try droping the race card for once and being the president of all the people. But we both know he wont do that

President Obama forcefully condemned the violence in Baltimore that erupted after days of protests over the death of a black man in police custody, calling it “counterproductive” Tuesday and labeling the rioters “criminals and thugs.”

Obama condemns violence in Baltimore calling it apos counterproductive apos - LA Times

Their acts took away from “days of peaceful protests focused on entirely legitimate concerns,” Obama said during a news conference at the White House.

The federal government does have the authority to provide disaster relief if a governor asks for it, after that it has the duty to be effective as possible.

If you would be so kind as to direct me to the Article and Section of, or the Amendment to, the US Constitiont where that power is specifically granted to ANY Federal authority, I would be eternally grateful.

They failed to hold Bush accountable for 9/11 and New Orleans. Will the cons hold Obama accountable for Baltimore?

No. Obama has many other actions that are impeachable but no POTUS is responsible for the failings of any city government. That's just stupid.

Well thanks for the clarification anyway. Mainstream Republicans know impeachment is a bad idea.

Yes because they know that the far left's favorite creepy uncle is next in line..

President Obama forcefully condemned the violence in Baltimore that erupted after days of protests over the death of a black man in police custody, calling it “counterproductive” Tuesday and labeling the rioters “criminals and thugs.”

Obama condemns violence in Baltimore calling it apos counterproductive apos - LA Times

Their acts took away from “days of peaceful protests focused on entirely legitimate concerns,” Obama said during a news conference at the White House.

So in a far left controlled city they are called criminals and thugs. Why do that for all riots cause by far left actions?

See the message of the far left and why they are the most dangerous religion on the planet.

Forum List

Back